Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? (7077 Views)

Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by femi4: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Obembett

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by courna(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Katier00:
Katier00
you try small
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by N0favors: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Kidaholic:
Lol... For me: Funmisticqueen, NwanyiAkwaEkiti, MissRaine69, Tamarapretty grin

Too many abeg, all are gorgeous in their own right cheesy but those 4 up there, their minds are amazingly gorgeous!
you’re a d!ck. have you ever seen these girls pictures? Smh

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2019
That fuministicqueen worwor abeg see face like man

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Came4apost(m): 4:45am On Jan 08, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
That fuministicqueen worwor abeg see face like man
From her post I am guessing she is a doctor that have buy Camry just guessing... From your post.. Olorun you are handsome in your picture.. But I am guessing that's all you are made of.. Fine face niggah with absolutely no talent... Come fight me... I am getting incredibly good at insulting people.. Is this my talent grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Empresfidel
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:
Empresfidel
hmmm am flattered, thanks dear.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Iphone5: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
Ladies don't answer those guys oooo...in the sight of the lord u are all beautiful...[s]cos everything God created are all good things[/s]....can good things be ugly I don't think so.... You are all gorgeous jare grin grin grin..just know that u are created for different purpose and reasons..

Stop Misleading People

No be God create Lucifer?
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by habsydiamond(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Iphone5:

Stop Misleading People

No be God create Lucifer?
when God created Lucifer na good thing him create, Lucifer happened to be the most beautiful of his angels, and higher ranked, but jealousy and pride recreated Lucifer not God.... undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Kidaholic:
Lol... For me: Funmisticqueen, NwanyiAkwaEkiti, MissRaine69, Tamarapretty grin

Too many abeg, all are gorgeous in their own right cheesy but those 4 up there, their minds are amazingly gorgeous!
You are amazing too! #kisses
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Katier00(f): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Ire2:

LOL why selfish. You chose only yourself lol
self love my brother

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Rickjordan:
non of d gals listed above n below are as pretty as " Obembet " that's the only one I admire around here
That-s @prettyxgirlswag on instagram
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
hmmm am flattered, thanks dear.

where is your picture?
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
You are amazing too! #kisses

your picture is not on your dp.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Katier00(f): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=HarunaWest post=74546849][/quote]market myself? Think through again. I am beautiful and proud of it. I'm out of the market my friend
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Iphone5: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
when God created Lucifer na good thing him create, Lucifer happened to be the most beautiful of his angels, and higher ranked, but jealousy recreated Lucifer not God.... undecided undecided

undecided

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by habsydiamond(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Iphone5:

undecided
am off point abi... undecided undecided if I catch u grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Rickjordan(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
That-s @prettyxgirlswag on instagram
Awww shocked That must be a fake nl account ri?
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Tamarapetty(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rickjordan:
Awww shocked That must be a fake nl account ri?
yap
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
ashewoboy:

where is your picture?
Nyerhovwo101 should I show him??
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
For me
1. Thornapple

2. Obembet

3. Refiner

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
Nyerhovwo101 should I show him??
that won't be necessary....ur beauty is undisputable...he moniker dey make me dey fear
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Offpoint:
When it comes to that... give it to

UyaiIncomparabl

and

Thornapple.

Nobody beats them to it...

Don't ask me for their links, search it.
Lol,
This friend that has not allowed me see him.
How was your day dude?
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sincere4u:
For me
1. Thornapple

2. Obembet

3. Refiner
On and off guy. You can't come online unless prompted.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by obembet(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks guys, am honoured. More kiss for you guys
Sincere4u:
For me
1. Thornapple

2. Obembet

3. Refiner
femi4:
Obembett

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Burgerlomo: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Katier00:
Katier00

Yes you're pretty cool
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
thornapple:

Lol,
This friend that has not allowed me see him.
How was your day dude?
grin I thought I've shown you my picture before naw? why do you want all these girls to bombard me with DMs? tongue

My Day was not fine jor... I feel like I'm pregnant, I've been having this pregnancy symptoms since morningtongue
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Katier00(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Yes you're pretty cool
thank you very much
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Offpoint:

grin I thought I've shown you my picture before naw? why do you want all these girls to bombard me with DMs? tongue

My Day was not fine jor... I feel like I'm pregnant, I've been having this pregnancy symptoms since morningtongue
Hahahahahaha. Don't know you are a clown too.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
thornapple:

Hahahahahaha. Don't know you are a clown too.
Lol, how am I a clown? I'm telling you how my day went naw... this 2019, guys are allow to get pregnant too. I miss my period 3 days agotonguetongue

How's been your own day too?
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thornapple
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, how am I a clown? I'm telling you how my day went naw... this 2019, guys are allow to get pregnant too. I miss my period 3 days agotonguetongue

How's been your own day too?

Looool
Maybe you are carrying my baby. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! / Guys, Would You Go In There With Her / Nigerian Lady Set Her Massive Butt On Fire On Instagram (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.