Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? (7200 Views)

Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by carter009(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rextizzle:
None on this section, in fact nah ugly girls full here

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
thornapple:

Looool
Maybe you are carrying my baby. grin grin
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha, stop that kind rough play... we only met once and it lasted just 30sec, you can tell me your sperm is that activegringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Matrimonous:
Thornapple
Hmmmmmmm, who knows me?
Thanks dude.
Why the moniker if I may ask?

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha, stop that kind rough play... we only met once and it lasted just 30sec, you can tell me your sperm is that activegringrin

You this seconds man!

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
thornapple:
You this seconds man!
lol, the best gives from God to megrin
You refused to flash me bah? I'll submit your case to my village peopletongue
you still didn't tell me how your day went
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Albertone(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
I give it to Uglymugg
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Uglymugg: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Albertone:
I give it to Uglymugg

Thanks.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Albertone(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Uglymugg:

Thanks.
gorgeous gay
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Uglymugg: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Albertone:
gorgeous gay :p
lol hehe
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Katier00:
thank you very much

You very welcome cool
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by femi4: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
obembet:
Thanks guys, am honoured. More kiss for you guys
you deserve all the accolades

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:
that won't be necessary....ur beauty is undisputable...he moniker dey make me dey fear
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, the best gives from God to megrin

You refused to flash me bah? I'll submit your case to my village peopletongue

you still didn't tell me how your day went
Had a very busy day.
Yet to get a public line to flash your own public line.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
thornapple:

Had a very busy day.
Yet to get a public line to flash your own public line.
You this lady girl womangrin

OK it's my private line, are you happy now?
Don't be scared, I'm not going to toast you... I crossed my legs.

how busy was your day? were you taking care of your babies?
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Divay22(f): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2019
ojun50:
Thy are all married the ones u are seeing now are left over
Hahahahaha
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by gaby(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Yourrealdad:
Never seen someone this ugly @funmisticqueen shocked

I know you are just trying to act mean...

She's beautiful like them all in their very own uniqueness.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Isoduwa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Katier00:
thank you very much

My mom like you

Can you be her daughter in-law she said
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Divay22:
Hahahahaha

put up your picture let us analyse you.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
thornapple is taking the lead. call on more pretty ladies. she is not that gorgeous to me. let us see more of her pictures.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Katier00(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Isoduwa:

My mom like you

Can you be her daughter in-law she said
are you serious
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Oyindidi(f): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:

you have a gorgeous mindcheesy.
idiatttt grin
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Isoduwa(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Katier00:
are you serious

Yeah she dem serious
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Erums(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kidaholic:
Lol... For me: Funmisticqueen, NwanyiAkwaEkiti, MissRaine69, Tamarapretty grin

Too many abeg, all are gorgeous in their own right cheesy but those 4 up there, their minds are amazingly gorgeous!

Stupid.. Pple u haven't met
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Erums(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Guy your going offpoint stop this mumu online Pls... Been a clown is not a complement
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Erums:

Guy your going offpoint stop this mumu online Pls... Been a clown is not a complement
Minding one business should be a full time job. I am a clown and offpoint...you got a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Erums(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Minding one business should be a full time job. I am a clown and offpoint...you got a problem with that?

The problem. Na ur problem.. If u wanted privacy you shud go offline and fool urself and declare yourself a clown over pussy u will never see...

You are a shame and disgrace to all men... Pussy kee u there

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Erums:

The problem. Na ur problem.. If u wanted privacy you shud go offline and fool urself and declare yourself a clown over pussy u will never see...

You are a shame and disgrace to all men... Pussy kee u there
Dude like seriously? are freaking kidding me? like nigga you outta your fûckin mind?

Jesus Christ I can't believe this!!!
Dude just stay the fück outta my mention. I don't recall starting any convo with you, nor mentioning your name anywhere. please just stay THE HELL OUT OF MY MENTION.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Erums(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Dude like seriously? are freaking kidding me? like nigga you outta your fûckin mind?

Jesus Christ I can't believe this!!!
Dude just stay the fück outta my mention. I don't recall starting any convo with you, nor mentioning your name anywhere. please just stay THE HELL OUT OF MY MENTION.

If I catch u slap u.. Dey speak British dere.. Na who u dey tell fuckin this fuckin that... Clown
.. U nor know ur mate abii.
Respect no dey ur head abii... Wetin be ur mention.. Dem dey chop. Am... Mention kee u dere
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Katier00(f): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Isoduwa:

Yeah she dem serious
OK let me have her number
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
see guys having a brawl because of pvssy. who owns that pvssy?cheesy. you guys should not let a lady cause a brawl between you. make una hug like guy man.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Calypsol: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rozaytee

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Rozaytee: 4:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Calypsol:
Rozaytee
kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.