Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (38755 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Perrycandid: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
She try remember ..
Many girls out there no fit remember..
Na uncountable ..
the odd for a girl not to cheat to small
God help us faithful boyfriend
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by bossrillboss: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
It serves him right

Abeg who knows Moses he's my boyfriend and I'm pregnant for him.
..guy add graphic na.haba

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by toffyz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
the lady is probably trying to finger the guy's brain...lol

Its possible she had sex with another guy sha...probably 1 or 2 but it's never 20
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by jericco1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
my friend, my neighbor, thunder fire you there liar
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by 3RNEST(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
How much is wireless cord now?
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by honestivo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Infidelity and girls is like 5&6 ,an uncertified girl will remained uncertified no matter how hard you try
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by samtin(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
He's been dating an hoelosho all the while... Truth is most men have hoelosho as girlfriends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by phranklyn92(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

A woman can never cheat on me as a Bini niggarrr
Because am always aware that women are like swimming pool
Just go in and swim, don't give a fuckkk about who have been swimming before you, don't also give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming!
In fact my guy don't even give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming
Brother!
God bless you abundantly for this post!
E be lyk say you read ma mind!
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
if u meet a gal online and share will all ur pals, them go nak am too. the average 9ja babe today like deek
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by medropoly(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
YOU SAY?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
bossrillboss:
..guy add graphic na.haba
grin grin
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
highcollide:
"Your girlfriend is yours when she is with you. Once she leaves your presence, she's for everybody"

Adolf Hitler, Philanthropist
gringringrin

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by gr8child(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shebi he has broken up with her. Why is it still peppering him? He should have told her he doesn't care if she has chosen to convert her body to a PLC.
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

A woman can never cheat on me as a Bini niggarrr
Because am always aware that women are like swimming pool
Just go in and swim, don't give a fuckkk about who have been swimming before you, don't also give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming!
In fact my guy don't even give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming
Chisos bros.... Haba!!!gringringrin
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by slawomir: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Chisos bros.... Haba!!!gringringrin

That is how we roll in Benin city
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:

That is how we roll in Benin city
gringrin
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Perrycandid:
She try remember ..
Many girls out there no fit remember..
Na uncountable ..
the odd for a girl not to cheat to small
God help us faithful boyfriend
Amen bro
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Richy419: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
when she no be dog haba in the space of 6month 20 guyz I hail oo
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by ajayiopy: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
FORGET THE GIRL AND MOVE ON
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by peluminho99: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Twitter users and their trends... It's always someone they know.. Besides no girl would really sleep with 20 men and admit it... It's just a way of making him feel less of a man.. Lol... But funny thing is that even lies break your heart at stages like that... You 2ont be able, even to think well... LET him move on..
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by frenly(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Great. Check our YouTube channel for the latest football highlights and goals from the best leagues around the world and don't forget to show some love by subscribing https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBlPbPtkFfs09-Jfzaat8UQ
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by kense88: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
hedonistic:
This happened to him because he was faithful.[b] Correct town men like us can easily spot the signs of a creeping bitch, no matter how hard she tries to form decency. [/b]Travelling to Abuja to see her cousin indeed!

Only faithful guys get cuckolded this way. They're too foolish, too naive, and too socially ignorant to know what's going on. While their mates are in strip clubs watching other people's girlfriends dance naked on the stripper's pole, or in one joint looking for a hot chick to hookup for the night, Mr. Goody Goody Faithful Man is at home watching CNN and forming responsible. The joke is always on them, because his girlfriend was possibly one of the bitches dancing on the strippers pole the previous night.

As in eeh, so easy. Especially if they start doing all those stupid explanation you didn't even demand for, probably born out of guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by marvelli(f): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
But its not cheating if they weren't dating at the time na . That's just her being a farm tool undecided
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Newmans: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is not true she just wanted to break that guy heart more.
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Austine567(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
In fact my guy don't even give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming this got me laffing hard guy you funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Pat081: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
tellwisdom:
This news cannot put food on our table...But you should know 98.7% of Nigerian girls are like that sad
but they will not tell u dat

1 Like

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
highcollide:
"Your girlfriend is yours when she is with you. Once she leaves your presence, she's for everybody"

Adolf Hitler, Philanthropist

Bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by madridsta007(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
G1STM0RE:
Nigerian man broke up with his girlfriend, the lady got angry and sent him list of 20 different guys she is dating after splitting with boyfriend of 6 months.

Read tweet below...

My friend broke up with his babe and the she got angry and sent him a list of all the people she slept with while they were dating.

Over 20 guys...wow!

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-confesses-to-cheating-with-20-different-guys-after-splitting-with-boyfriend-of-6-months

Every time it is, "my friend".
Bros be honest and claim your situation jare grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.