Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes (21994 Views)

Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG / I Have Been Fair In My Appointments- President Buhari Tells Igbo Leaders (PICS) / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Balyz: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

And you that held the power have proven your incompetent leaders EVER made. Niggeria is currently the worst country on Earth, both in wealth, politics, literally EVERY OUNCE of leadership. Hilariously enough, the drivers are both Arewa and their Afonja idiots. I mean look at you, that shithole is the poorest nation on Earth. Let me emphasize it again... POOREST NATION on Earth and Ironically enough during the leadership of the fools that delude themselves they are "good in politics". Clap for yourselves. You led this shithole into being worst than every country in the world. Laughable joke. My happiness is seeing how miserable and worthless that shithole becomes each year.
You are actually laughing at yourself. Do not disturb the rest of us determined to better the lot of our country with your incessant wailing cos you will be forever ignored
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Ikechu12: 1:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Balyz:
You are actually laughing at yourself. Do not disturb the rest of us determined to better the lot of our country with your incessant wailing cos you will be forever ignored

Better our country? Yes your bettering it alright. Let me emphasize it again your shithole is a laughing joke. Take it from someone that lives outside of that useless shithole. Even other Africans mock Niggeria on daily basis and take high offense when mistakenly call them Niggeria. Hell I've seen both South Sudanese and Somalis take offense when mistaken as one of una. Countries at war is doing better than your shithole yet you idiots think you're "good leaders". Common electricity, you niggas don't have yet oil producing. Clap for the so called great leadership. LMFAO. And it's better to be ignored and still improving than seen and starving. tongue
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Balyz: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

Better our country? Yes your bettering it alright. Let me emphasize it again your shithole is a laughing joke. Take it from someone that lives outside of that useless shithole. Even other Africans mock Niggeria on daily basis and take high offense when mistakenly call them Niggeria. Hell I've seen both South Sudanese and Somalis take offense when mistaken as one of una. Countries at war is doing better than your shithole yet you idiots think you're "good leaders". LMFAO. And it's better to be ignored and still improving than seen and starving. tongue
You are an ibo man and so you can never make any sense beyond spewing the same invectives Nnamdi kanu did. Shithole Shithole blah blah blah and yet you're on a bus every single morning on a journey into the heartland of the Shithole. You will remain here and cry some more everyday

Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Ikechu12: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Balyz:
You are an ibo man and so you can never make any sense beyond spewing the same invectives Nnamdi kanu did. Shithole Shithole blah blah blah and yet you're on a bus every single morning on a journey into the heartland of the Shithole. You will remain here and cry some more everyday

See this fool. Yes ooo Niggeria owns United States. slowpoke do you think I'll waste an ounce of second in that hellhole una live in. You must think I enjoy living in a miserable, unproductive and backwards nation like you pigs of Niggeria. And cry for me some more about Nnamdi Kanu. Abi na Nnamdi Kanu made una the POOREST NATION ON EARTH with the largest unemployment on Earth. It's Kanu that made una a worthless, useless, country.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Balyz: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

See this fool. Yes ooo Niggeria owns United States. slowpoke do you think I'll waste an ounce of second in that hellhole una live in. You must think I enjoy living in a miserable, unproductive and backwards nation like you pigs of Niggeria. And cry for me some more about Nnamdi Kanu. Abi na Nnamdi Kanu made una the POOREST NATION ON EARTH with the largest unemployment on Earth. It's Kanu that made una a worthless, useless, country.
I'm arguing with a dumb ibo man. Goodnight fool
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Ikechu12: 1:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Balyz:
I'm arguing with a dumb ibo man. Goodnight fool

You should know Afterall you're the poster child for dumb. Goodnight pray that Fulani Herdsmen or Boko Haram don't come and slaughter you tonight. I heard that una current lives in that your shithole grin. Worthless country.
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Jolite(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
on a serious note oh!
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Jolite(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
pls flash my line so we could talk #08030752990
Re: Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes by Geo4646: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2019
NiggasInParis:
I am only concerned that people Here are not concerned for the fact that a President is making this kind of statement. Can you imagine! No matter what. A Leader shouldn't be making this kind of statement

Cos after dis presidency, he doesn't have anyhope again, what a clueless president. he thought nigeria are cows like northerner, that's the fact. nothing to cover up. obasenjo painted Atiku a thief. and they believe still now. and even obasenjo children stated that their father is the worse leadership that Nigerian has ever had, just because d northerners are benefiting from his govt then.. What difference between former and now govt. Nigerians d power is in our hand to decide who we want, either PDP or APC, so they will have it at the back of their mind, that d power belongs to ppl. if buhari like let him declare operation cobra dance self. we will decide who we want. that's d major reason our poor parents send us to school by all cost. so we can differentiate right from wrong. But obasenjo, Buhari, ibb, tinubu, abulsalami, amachi, etc their time as gone. go to obasenjo home distabilisation in ogun state then and now. what a shame. I pray God should give us someone again like president Ya Aduar again. he is truly Nigerians legend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline / Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti / Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case