Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,672 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58584 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

sorry,are you gay ? How do you do it ? You shove your partner azzz and splash it on his face or back. . .very irritating.you gays should be shot asap.

Ofcourse I am. bisexual to da fullest.

u should be castrated asap. Pussssssy ass self-servicer
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2010
philip,

no need for caps. shut da 4k up
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Conscience is a natural thing and religion also buttress on what is considered as evil and good.A right thinking person should be able to decipher that homosexuality is against the order of nature and a wayward attitude without being told.corruption and other crimes are also in the right angle as act of evil but those without conscience see nothing bad in them.
majority of nigerians due largely to the influence of religion coupled with the little conscience have come to categorised homosexuality as evil.it has nothing to do with perfection and hypocritic,it's just a matter of how they understand and respect nature

I dont get it, sin is sin but homosexuality is waywayrd    undecided

Would you consider intoxication by alcohol or drug just a sin or 'wayward'  

Would you consider abortion (justified or not) a sin or 'wayward'  

Would you consider celibacy 'wayward' . .  remember the divine order to procreate!

How about ma.tur.ba.tion? Is that wayward too 

What is your benchmark for determining waywardness    undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

philip,

no need for caps. shut da 4k up
Yh. . .u have d right 2 scream it behind ur system,but don't let me set my eyes on u,u'll be a gonner angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2010
philip0906:

Yh. . .u have d right 2 scream it behind your system,but don't let me set my eyes on u,u'll be a gonner angry angry

hhhmmm have u looked @ my profile pic? hhhmm I wonder why all y'all keep talking about meeting me. Is there something u wanna tell me in private?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

hhhmmm have u looked @ my profile pic? hhhmm I wonder why all y'all keep talking about meeting me. Is there something u wanna tell me in private?

Nice picture! But the tatoos . . eww!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

u should be castrated asap. Pussssssy backside self-servicer
do you use pampers or some kind of pad  ? You need to be injected with some kind of anti-depressant.honestly you are sick
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

I don't have 2 look at ur pix,dat won't count. . .Just step ur feet in2 my country and scream it 2 d 3rd heaven,u gay,just like I'll scream it dat I have a girlfriend.Then u'll know what boyz r talking about angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

do you use pampers or some kind of pad  ? You need to be injected with some kind of anti-depressant.honestly you are sick

LOL
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Dawgpound:

u should be castrated asap. Pussssssy backside self-servicer

Seriously, why the bickering  

Is it beneath you guys to have a polite conversation    undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2010
My pic is turning u on Bluetooth. lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Sharonf(f): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2010
What is the difference between homosex.uality, bestiality and child molestation? These are all sexu.al diseases that need psychotherapy.

The same way that it is ILLEGAL in the west for polygamy and polyandry, it is ILLEGAL in Nigeria for homosexuality. Simply move to a society that fits your ideals, so this guy can stay in the UK and do whatever.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

I dont get it, sin is sin but homosexuality is waywayrd    undecided

Would you consider intoxication by alcohol or drug just a sin or 'wayward'  

Would you consider abortion (justified or not) a sin or 'wayward'  

Would you consider celibacy 'wayward' . .  remember the divine order to procreate!

How about ma.tur.ba.tion? Is that wayward too 

What is your benchmark for determining waywardness    undecided
i used logic for both you couldnt grab anyways what i said was that what determine evil not necessarily calling it ''SIN'' in the religion realm are Conscience and religion.conscience would classify homosexuality as a '' wayward act'' while religion will definitely categorise it as a ''sin''.that is why you will see some atheists that do not subscribe to homo,simply because they see it as a wayward act.it's not all about religion but individual conscience
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by omofat: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2010
16 pages and still counting. This gay issue must really be burning some people in the skull o.

Leave gay people alone!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2010
Sharon_f:

What is the difference between homosex.uality, bestiality and child molestation? These are all sexu.al diseases that need psychotherapy.

The same way that it is ILLEGAL in the west for polygamy and polyandry, it is ILLEGAL in Nigeria for homosexuality. Simply move to a society that fits your ideals, so this guy can stay in the UK and do whatever.
Thats d point. . .whatever we preach here won't change their devilish minds.But where they'll step above their boundary,is 2 come here and begin 2 propagate and fight 4 acceptance in d society,that won't be accepted.I'll personally pump some hot lead into anyone I find around me trying 2 do something like dat.I once said on this thread,that I knew a guy who was gay,he was keeping it 2 himself and nobody really suspected him,only few of us,who had heard his story knew.He tried getting close 2 me(prolly 2 sympathise with him) cos I am d cool type. . .But I promised 2 send him 2 his grave if he ever came around me.Next thing,we didn't c him again even his family didn't bother about him,next thing we heard,was that he was in holland(prolly a white gay folk like him,helped him do alld processing and all dat). . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

My pic is turning u on Bluetooth. lol
you got the wrong person. . .i can't even imagine myself n.a.k.e.d in front of a fellow talkless of imagine any kind of stuff besides my religious view stand against homosexuality.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i used logic for both you couldnt grab anyways what i said was that what determine evil not necessarily calling it ''SIN'' in the religion realm are Conscience and religion.conscience would classify homosexuality as a '' wayward act'' while religion will definitely categorise it as a ''sin''.that is why you will see some atheists that do not subscribe to homo,simply because they see it as a wayward act.it's not all about religion but individual conscience

How is it wayward? Because you think it is? It's every much as natural as normal sex for those doing it. Infact, it's the 'normal sex' that's wayward.

It's been proven that homosexuals are born not made. Just like left-handedness!

Okay, let's assume that your grouse with it is 'waywardness' . .

What about cheating on your patner, embezzling governmnet funds, lying? Do you think the conscience accpets them? But many people who do these things are celebrated in Nigeria today, even when we know what they are doing is wrong!

So tell me again, why not homosexualism undecided

Why are we being tolerant of some and not of others undecided

Technically, homosexualism is not even that bad because in practicing it, nobody is being hurt!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2010
Sharon_f:

It's illegal in Nigeria, so is child labour, but how many children do you see hawking on the street and working as people's househelps undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

It's illegal in Nigeria, so is child labour, but how many children do you see hawking on the street and working as people's househelps undecided
park one side. . .with all these ur shallow analysis undecided undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

How is it wayward? Because you think it is? It's every much as natural as normal sex for those doing it. Infact, it's the 'normal sex' that's wayward.

It's been proven that homosexuals are born not made. Just like left-handedness!

Okay, let's assume that your grouse with it is 'waywardness' . .

What about cheating on your patner, embezzling governmnet funds, lying? Do you think the conscience accpets them? But many people who do these things are celebrated in Nigeria today, even when we know what they are doing is wrong!

So tell me again, why not homosexualism undecided

Why are we being tolerant of some and not of others undecided

Technically, homosexualism is not even that bad because in practicing it, nobody is being hurt!
lwkmd. . .what is normal in homosexuality ? So you mean God was wrong to have created Eve as a companion to Adam. . .two Adams would have been the right thing if i understand your point better.fyi,there are reports that HIV/AiDS started through homosexual and i've heard about guys using pad when surgeries could no longer sustain their azzz.Animals are even more rightly-minded on this issue than gay humans
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Basildon1(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Very true - but u r preaching to the choir over here so why bother! Most of these people have little exposure and are ready to stay in their little worlds.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2010
Basildon1:

Very true - but u r preaching to the choir over here so why bother! Most of these people have little exposure and are ready to stay in their little worlds.
another entrant. . .*checks up profile. . .ok essex* just stay there. . . angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by omofat: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

lwkmd. . .what is normal in homosexuality ? So you mean God was wrong to have created Eve as a companion to Adam. . .two Adams would have been the right thing if i understand your point better.fyi,there are reports that HIV/AiDS started through homosexual and i've heard about guys using pad when surgeries could no longer sustain their azzz.Animals are even more rightly-minded on this issue than gay humans

HIV/Aids did not start through homosexuals. Please stop it
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2010
Basildon1:

Is exposure all about being ''WESTERNIZED'' ? Do all westerners subscribe to homosexuality ?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
omo~fat:

HIV/Aids did not start through homosexuals. Please stop it

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Y THE SUDDEN SILENCE IN THE THREAD AFTER BLUETOOTH PUT UP THAT LINK?. . .bunch of retarded sickos(homosexuals and supporters aike) angry angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by omofat: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Thank you for the link sir. I appreciate.

However, did you read the article? - it is full of theories of how the virus crossed from animals to humans.

Furthermore, I point you specifically to the Conclusions section:
It is likely that we will never know who the first person was to be infected with HIV, or exactly how it spread from that initial person. Scientists investigating the possibilities often become very attached to their individual 'pet' theories and insist that theirs is the only true answer, but the spread of AIDS could quite conceivably have been induced by a combination of many different events. Whether through injections, travel, wars, colonial practices or genetic engineering, the realities of the 20th century have undoubtedly had a major role to play.

The truth is apart from the fact that it started from some chimps in africa, no one really knows.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Basildon1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Is exposure all about being ''WESTERNIZED'' ? Do all westerners subscribe to homosexuality ?
Now why would you use a blanket statement to make an irrelevant point. Is that for the sake of argument or what?Is this about conversion or TOLERANCE. I cant understand the link between you so called "WESTERNIZED" = "HOMOSEXUALITY"

The point is of all the ills in the nigerian society - why the hell is everyone a BADMAN when it comes to gays,seriously. I dont hear anyone saying that IF I HEAR ONE PASTOR ASKING FOR DONATION FOR A NEW CAR-I will go and kill him, or if the new governor does not repair my street within a year- I will maim him.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
But it was evident that the gay men were inflicted with some kind of strange resistant diseases which can be likened to modern day HIV/AIDS. . .so homo/HIV are synonymous to each other
omo~fat:

Thank you for the link sir. I appreciate.

However, did you read the article? - it is full of theories of how the virus crossed from animals to humans.

Furthermore, I point you specifically to the Conclusions section:
The truth is apart from the fact that it started from some chimps in africa, no one really knows.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by omofat: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
Basildon1:

Now why would you use a blanket statement to make an irrelevant point. Is that for the sake of argument or what?Is this about conversion or TOLERANCE. I cant understand the link between you so called "WESTERNIZED" = "HOMOSEXUALITY"

The point is of all the ills in the nigerian society - why the hell is everyone a BADMAN when it comes to gays,seriously. I dont hear anyone saying that IF I HEAR ONE PASTOR ASKING FOR DONATION FOR A NEW CAR-I will go and kill him, or if the new governor does not repair my street within a year- I will maim him.

@Basildon - the thing is the gays are the common enemy. It doesn't really matter how bad things are going for the common man on the street. The gay people are the one unifying factor against whom everyone in the country can agree and express common outrage

Look no further than this NL sef - all the people that normally fight eachother, igbo dis, yoruba dat, christian dis, moslem dat, when it came to the issue of gays, they all started loving each other in order to kill the gays.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
omo~fat:

@Basildon - the thing is the gays are the common enemy. It doesn't really matter how bad things are going for the common man on the street. The gays people are the one unifying factor against whom everyone in the country can agree.

Look no further than this NL sef - all the people that normally fight eachother, igbo dis, yoruba dat, christian dis, moslem dat, when it came to the issue of gays, they all started loving each other in order to kill the gays.
being yoruba or ibo has nothing to do with being gay afterall the guy in question is a yoruba but my opposition did not really attack him but the evil act itself.i may chose to play a tribal one on any matter but not a case of homosexuality.gays are more evil than anything
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Rheinmetal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
So what exactly does "gay rights" mean? That the govt should make laws to enforce homosexuality as an accepted norm of human behaviour with all the attendant rights and protection? We are already condemned to live in a world where you are considered not "cool" or a moral bigot for not accepting gays as the coolest thing since MJ did his moonwalk on half-pants and two-inch stilleto heels. We have feigned acceptance when some misguided fool attempts to equate the campaign for gay rights with the civil rights movement on some flawed logic I couldn't be bothered to recall. Now what more do they want from us? As tolerant as I would want to be, gays must accept that tolerance is limited. In my opinion, there is no premise to justify to a man/man union or woman/woman union. This is as far as tolerance can take me, cos tolerance can never mutate into acceptance.

Of course, the western world would be quick to grant asylum to the likes of Mr. Alimi, while Nigerian graduates who genuinely long for a bigger platform to share their gifts with the world would be turned back at the doors of the High Commission. Not that we are done with western politics over the effective distribution of anti-retroviral drugs as it is, then imagine the likely epidemic that would ensue once all the closets are emptied. Where are the drugs to check that? Another means for the WHO and its western backers to continue their campaign of neo-colonisation, while our inept govts go cap in hand begging for drugs that are surplus in western countries.

Mr. Alimi should watch that movie "Milk" and console himself with the thought that one day, he too might recieve an Oscar for his films.
But he berra not bring that shiit over here
Africa and the third world has more than its fair share of western induced problems

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.