Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58476 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, you said shut up, but then you must have been shouting at a mirror. You seems to think NL is your palour. . . . lol say shut up again and again and again. And maybe later at one point, you'll realize that you're only telling yourself to shut up.

Adirin. Closet freak.

Must you be a thorn in my side you Pro-Gay supporter?  angry I think you are trapped in the closet you carpet muncher. Go use your dildoo with your lover!

philip0906:

Hey. . .pls stop d fight,ileke and eze. . .we r supposed 2 face these homos and not turn against each other. . .

Tell the pro-gay supporter to back off and stop using what she learned from the West against Africans. She is akata so it figures.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche, Philip keep up d gud work. we don't need 2 talk 2 much, If they think it is natural to be gay, and it's their "right" which must be "respected", they should come to naija and exercise those "rights and privilege openly"!

@dawg and other pro-gay and gays, pls stay in AMERICA/EUROPE and live ur dream gay life! Nigerias will not tolerate your nonsense, beleive me Nigerian guys love boobs 2 much, you cannot infest us, we will KILL you!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2010
what.lyf:

EzeUche, Philip keep up d gud work. we don't need 2 talk 2 much, If they think it is natural to be gay, and it's their "right" which must be "respected", they should come to naija and exercise those "rights and privilege openly"!

@dawg and other pro-gay and gays, pls stay in AMERICA/EUROPE and live your dream gay life! Nigerias will not tolerate your nonsense, beleive me Nigerian guys love bosoms 2 much, you cannot infest us, we will KILL you!
spot on. . . wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by porka: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2010
Why is Europe forcing it's culture on unwilling people? Our laws say we don't permit sodomy in our society just like Europe forbids incest, polygamy etc, What is difficult to understand in this?

So, Iyanda has been collecting money from Europe to promote homosexuality using Nigeria's tax payer funded media, NTA, even when the laws forbids same?

Why have they not arraigned her in court? It's about time we started showing seriousness in our repugnance to this NONSENSE by making a scapegoat out of people like Funmi Iyanda.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by justmytot: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2010
Yoruba:

Exactly . . . . .

Gay activist my aszzz!!!

i hope u dont show him those kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke, first of all I haven't even seen the dude EzeUche. Don't know what he looks like at all. Just coz I also like men does not mean that I don't have taste, my types, likes and dislikes. People assume that being bi means just 4kin anything with ass, pussy or penis but that's not right. If u aint got it physically and mentally u aint going anywhere with me love-vendor. If you are a good person I'll keep u around as a friend as long as u are not a damn queen and keep to your damn self. I can't stand those loud obnoxious girly dudes like Heroic-01 and What.lyf parading themselves as macho behind laptops. Leave me and EzeUche out of this. If u wanna diss his silly arse do that without calling my name. U got it?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

Ileke, first of all I haven't even seen the dude EzeUche. Don't know what he looks like at all. Just coz I also like men does not mean that I don't have taste, my types, likes and dislikes. People assume that being bi means just 4kin anything with backside, kitty or manliness but that's not right. If u aint got it physically and mentally u aint going anywhere with me love-vendor. If you are a good person I'll keep u around as a friend as long as u are not a damn queen and keep to your damn self. I can't stand those loud obnoxious girly dudes like Heroic-01 and What.lyf parading themselves as macho behind laptops. Leave me and EzeUche out of this. If u wanna diss his silly arse do that without calling my name. U got it?

You're right, I should have kept you out of it. My apologies.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 12:56am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You're right, I should have kept you out of it. My apologies.

Cool. Accepted. You will make a good wife but i doubt if u will want to deal with me. cool
Oh well Im in a committed relationship.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bgees(m): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2010
Going through this thread, I see some people some trying to be politically correct and saying being gay is not bad. IT IS BAD!!

But don't get me wrong, I don't support lynching or imprisoning gay people like some people on this thread because I have no problem with gay people as long as they don't bring it around me, it is the bisexuals I have problems with.

Dawgpound, u can continue digging up sht from arse holes, it's your business but stay clear of the ''womanliness population''. greedy acts like yours is one the reasons HIV/AIDS is becoming more widespread.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bidemi12(m): 1:15am On Aug 12, 2010
as far as i am concerned you can be gayer than gay, thats your freaking perogative. just keep it to yourself and dont try to make it politicaly correct.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2010
bidemi12:

as far as i am concerned you can be gayer than gay, thats your freaking perogative. just keep it to yourself and dont try to make it politicaly correct.

One of my favorite names: bidemi, abidemi. . . . lovely!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bidemi12(m): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

One of my favorite names: bidemi, abidemi. . . . lovely!

thanks. but over here it's more "demi" than anything else, grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2010
bidemi12:

thanks. but over here it's more "demi" than anything else, grin

Ok, everybody else can call you demi, but I prefer bidemi. Lovely ring to it. Sugbon o moh pe oruko awon obirin ni yen tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 12, 2010
It is sad that the few things that can bring Nigerians in particular and Africans in general together is an imaginary problem. People here are talking about killing homosexuals. We cannot even bring ourselves to confront our criminal political class, mafia police force, and all manner of violent individuals and they despoil and murder every day. But no Nigerians, just jump and scream about what you will do if find a homosexual. Too many in this forum and Nigeria proper are willing to run marathons away from our real problems. 70% of the population living on less the $1 a day,no decent roads/electricity, and a government corrupt to the core and the only thing in our society that disturbs Nigerians to point of violence is what possibly less than .01% of the population in doing in their bed rooms. Get a grip on reality people. And somehow we are surprised our politicians can play us for fools. I bet even the people of Sodom and Gomorrah would not envy Nigeria and I am talking about after the destruction.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bidemi12(m): 1:52am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, everybody else can call you demi, but I prefer bidemi. Lovely ring to it. Sugbon o moh pe oruko awon obirin ni yen tongue

My wife's name grin. i be aje okuta ma mo mi.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2010
If people want to be gay in the US, fine. If they want to be gay in Europe, fine. If they attempt it in Nigeria, the law says, lock em up! cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Outstrip(f): 3:12am On Aug 12, 2010
Some people here are so lost. You are so full of hate. You talk all this nonsense then go out there and screw someone you are not married to, defraud someone else and then turn around and point fingers at homosexuals. Freaking hypocrites. Even if all homosexuals are sinners I want you all to remember that it will be more tolerable for Sodom amd Gomorrah than it will be for you. Ignorant bu.ttholes.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Aug 12, 2010
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by BigB11(m): 3:21am On Aug 12, 2010
Homos are human beings and they should be treated as such.
IBB will listen and give various opportunities to homosexuals. He is a great listen, very open and extremely intelligent.

Give him your support and you will never regret your decision.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bidemi12(m): 3:59am On Aug 12, 2010
Big B1:

Homos are human beings and they should be treated as such.
IBB will listen and give various opportunities to homosexuals. He is a great listen, very open and extremely intelligent.

Give him your support and you will never regret your decision.

God punish you for the jargons you just posted undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:00am On Aug 12, 2010
bidemi12:

God punish you for the jargons you just posted undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 12, 2010
bidemi12:

My wife's name  grin. i be aje okuta ma mo mi.
oh oni iyawo. sign. One more bidemi down sad lol  couldnt understand your yoruba tho

Outstrip:

Some people here are so lost. You are so full of hate. You talk all this nonsense then go out there and screw someone you are not married to, defraud someone else and then turn around and point fingers at homosexuals. Freaking hypocrites. Even if all homosexuals are sinners I want you all to remember that it will be more tolerable for Sodom amd Gomorrah than it will be for you. Ignorant bu.ttholes.
she has spoken and so shall it be!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:04am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

Stop forcing your views on others. We already know where you stand. Some of us do not support homosexuality so let us be.

Africans will never accept homosexuality. Not in a million years. Europeans cannot put their views on us!  angry  Just because the Greeks and the Romans were nasty homosexuals, doesn't mean Africans were.

As Mr. Okija Juju said, we Igbos had a ways with dealing with those people. Taking them to our shrines and well. . . you may know the rest. And then cleanse the land of their abomination.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by nezerst(f): 4:05am On Aug 12, 2010
If we were all this passionate and united about issues that will move our nation forward, then Nigeria would have been a bliss.
But unfortunately "while our house is on fire, we r busy chasing rats".
Shiorrr!!!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:07am On Aug 12, 2010
Blame the homosexuals! Unite Naija this way. They can be the scapegoat!

Wouldn't matter if the person is Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio etc. Nigerians would unite on this issue!  grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Ileke-Idi,

Stop forcing your views on others. We already know where you stand. Some of us do not support homosexuality so let us be.

Africans will never accept homosexuality. Not in a million years. Europeans cannot put their views on us!  angry  Just because the Greeks and the Romans were nasty homosexuals, doesn't mean Africans were.

shiooooorrr, was I even addressing you?

Still waving and matching with my "Human Rights" baton Kizz my flat azz
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:08am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

shiooooorrr, was I even addressing you?

Still waving and matching with my "Human Rights" baton Kizz my flat azz

Don't make me come over there and give you a spanking! angry U already on my crap list right now.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Don't make me come over there and give you a spanking! angry U already on my crap list right now.

You've been on my crap list for a while now. . . . keep it moving. . . .

Still waving my baton.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

As Mr. Okija Juju said, we Igbos had a ways with dealing with those people. Taking them to our shrines and well. . . you may know the rest. And then cleanse the land of their abomination.

Yes, that works so well. . . . OMG! And then what happened in the shrine? Talk from experience plz tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You've been on my crap list for a while now. . . . keep it moving. . .  .

Still waving my baton.

I am honored! Well at least that makes us even now!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, that works so well. . . . OMG! And then what happened in the shrine? Talk from experience plz tongue

I wouldn't be alive to tell the tale what we Igbos used to do those who commit such abominations. Homosexuality is an abomination on nature and man.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

I am honored! Well at least that makes us even now!

Roll eyez undecided
EzeUche22:

I wouldn't be alive to tell the tale what we Igbos used to do those who commit such abominations. Homosexuality is an abomination on nature and man.

Interesting. And are you admitting that more heinous crimes are not being committed in Nigeria right now? This gays are doing themselves, they're not automatically taking lives, they're not looting politicians, they're not committing statutory rapes, they're not doing rituals by being homo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply)

Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.