Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,438 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58582 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche, you actually posted your picture?

Ok, you off my list, for real. Closet freak cry cry cry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Outstrip(f): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2010
LOL @ Aromantic. Now this is comedy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by chiogo(f): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Offtopic:

How do ppl quote from 5 pages away?
You have to do it manually. Well, I dunno how others do it but I just copy and paste it to the reply thing. Highlight it and click on the quote icon then inside the beginning of the quote which looks like this [ quote ], hit the space button and type author=username of whoever you're quoting, space button again and add the date if you want, something like: Today at 1:30:51 AM. That's it. It'd look like when you click "insert quote".

Outstrip:

No one is forcing people to be gay. He is obviously baiting ezeuche. I personally do not need any kind of sexually thrown in my face. Homosexual or straight. This is why I think that the whole "gay pride" thing actually has made it harder for gays. There are gays from all works of life. Medical doctors, lawyers, engineers, educators etc. You would never know if you saw most of them. I honestly believe that just to be accepted many men with "feminine" mannerisms have almost had no choice but to say hey I am gay even though they still need to be with women. I know gay people who cannt stand the flamboyant stereotypical gay man on tv. They are actually very conservative people.  Most of these people talking have only seen the picture the media usually portrays of gays which is usually a very promiscuous picture. Unfortunately it has been sold and bought and even people who identify as gay have bought into the the whole thing and have made a spectacle of themselves.
True, I'm sure there are gay people who don't exude the stereotypical gay image. I actually haven't met those, I usually can tell when I see 'em - the handbags, the walk, snapping of fingers, lol It's annoying really and they do make it difficult for other gay people. Why the extra baggage? Makes it seem like a psychological problem like it used to be seen some time ago. If you're gay, be just that and stop acting like another gender because of it.  I don't get it.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2010
@Chiogo

Thanks kiss kiss I should have thought about that lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by chiogo(f): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Chiogo

Thanks kiss kiss I should have thought about that lol
You're welcome! kiss I kinda just figured it out not long ago lol.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche,
Dats really you? MAYNE HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!

Dats da shyt. Thugged out nigga grin haha
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche,
You be fine guy man unlike that sick looking Henoic01 wey resemble aids patient. I ain't gon deny that at all bro. Keep it up.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2010
Outstrip:

LOL @ Aromantic. Now this is comedy

LOL!!!!! I've learned to deal with em like that.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dotman01(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2010
Chei. . . . Gays don collect all the boys from ashewo gals
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2010
Dotman01:

Chei. . . . Gays don collect all the boys from ashewo gals

U want make I collect you? I got enough space for 1 more. grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by marcus1234: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by greatobi: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2010
shooooo.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Ranoscky(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Dis topic don reach page 15? undecided  Na wa O!

but d topic no sweet again, som gay guys just make d topic dey borin. sad (Gay's lyf is gays lyf buh, fukk gay!) I'm out!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2010
Ranoscky:

shocked shocked shocked Dis topic don reach page 15? undecided  Na wa O!

but d topic no sweet again, som gay guys just make d topic dey borin. sad (Gay's lyf is gays lyf buh, fukk gay!) I'm out!

bORING? Coz we came back hitting you guys back? Gone are those day when gay/bisexual grown men let ppl use em for jokes and abuse. You do I do you.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2010
@ All of you who are proud 2 be gays and GAY right activists: it is either you come to Nigeria and practise your activism and "freedom", and see d reactions of Nigerians or shut up and remain in Yankee/EU to enjoy the rest of your miserable lives, In America you live, but In Nigeria you SHALL die!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Jarus(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2010
Please let's be civil while we discuss here. Please, the topic is getting too insultive. Trusting you to comply.
Thanks
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by 234Ent(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2010
Nobody should promote this gay and his demonic acts, and for all those in support of this so called "dead man walking" homo will be well punished by God and real humans.

Please nobody should host or promote/blog about this gay. Nigeria or Africa as a whole is all about uplifting our land, culture, and what we stand for. No homosexuality should be tolerated at all cost. This guy is God's reject & should go change his name to a uk name or somethin, and wipe Nigeria or Africa out his mouth!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2010
Trust Nigerians to be hypocrites as always!

Is homosexualismthe worst sin on the planet

But then somehow, everyone thinks they have the right to look down their noses at gays. Pathetic! undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bidemi12(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2010
you pro homos dont seem to get it. you can be gays but keep it it to yourselves. Naturaly it is wrong. dead wrong. think about it. if we were all gays would you have been born? think about it.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Trust Nigerians to be hypocrites as always!

Is homosexualismthe worst sin on the planet

But then somehow, everyone thinks they have the right to look down their noses at gays. Pathetic! undecided
you must be high on fanta to call those against homosexuality hypocrites.if i may ask,are you a lesbian ? If no,why do you support it ?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by FACEOFF1: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2010
him nyash go dey wide like cow
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

you must be high on fanta to call those against homosexuality hypocrites.if i may ask,are you a lesbian ? If no,why do you support it ?

Because I dont pretend to be perfect! I don't pretend not to comit a sin that is as bad as lesbianism. I don't pretend to do everyting the society expects me to do! . . . yea, I'm not a hypocrite!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2010
bidemi12:

you pro homos dont seem to get it. you can be gays but keep it it to yourselves. Naturaly it is wrong. dead wrong. think about it. if we were all gays would you have been born? think about it.

Nobody's expecting the whole world to be gays! Are all married couples with kids? Is adoption not an option? Can't we accept people for who they are and not judge them like we are any better undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bidemi12(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Nobody's expecting the whole world to be gays! Are all married couples with kids? Is adoption not an option? Can't we accept people for who they are and not judge them like we are any better undecided

still missing point. the kids you/they are adopting how were they made. would you/we have been born if we were all gay from the inception of time? that is the riddle.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2010
Yawns -

I guess it is still going grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Because I dont pretend to be perfect! I don't pretend not to comit a sin that is as bad as lesbianism. I don't pretend to do everyting the society expects me to do! . . . yea, I'm not a hypocrite!
Conscience is a natural thing and religion also buttress on what is considered as evil and good.A right thinking person should be able to decipher that homosexuality is against the order of nature and a wayward attitude without being told.corruption and other crimes are also in the right angle as act of evil but those without conscience see nothing bad in them.
majority of nigerians due largely to the influence of religion coupled with the little conscience have come to categorised homosexuality as evil.it has nothing to do with perfection and hypocritic,it's just a matter of how they understand and respect nature
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2010
Damn!!!

Whatlyf,

lol man u deserve to get shagged with no grease.  cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Bluetooth,
Shut up man. We aint going no where.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bidemi12(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2010
i am still waiting for the pro homos to answer my earlier post.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

Bluetooth,
Shut up man. We aint going no where.
sorry,are you gay ? How do you do it ? You shove your partner azzz and splash it on his face or back. . .very irritating.you gays should be shot asap.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2010
bidemi12:

still missing point. the kids you/they are adopting how were they made. would you/we have been born if we were all gay from the inception of time? that is the riddle.

Were we all blacks from the inception of time?

Were we all christians from the inception of time?

Were we all monogamous from the inception of time?

The only constant thing is change itslef. If people discover they derive more sexual pleasure from same sex, whay should they be crucified for it?

Nobody's imposing homosexuality on the whole world, but people should be free to make that choice!

I dont see you cruicifying people who decide NEVER to get married or have children!

As far as they are not killing anybody, they should be left alone to live their life! undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2010
[size=18pt]THIS THREAD GO WIN AWARD. . .IN ONLY 2 DAYS,IT HAS CLOCKED 15 PAGES. . .ALBEIT,MORE THAN HALF OF THE 15 PAGES,IS FILLED WITH DEVIL INSPIRED COMMENTS,ENOUGH 2 MAKE ALL THE GAYS IN CALIFORNIA,WASTE SEMEN(GOSH shocked shocked),WHEN THEY READ,SOME OF THE COMMENTS COMING 4RM PEOPLE LIKE BAWOLOMO,DAWGPOUND,ILEKE-IDI,UJUJOAN AND CO. . .BUT NOBODY GET POWER PASS GOD.GOD WHO HAS KEPT THIS COUNTRY GOING AND MADE US ATLEAST MANAGE OUR NUMEROUS PROBLEMS,WILL SURELY HELP 2 RENDER EVERY EVIL IMAGINATION OF THE UNGODLY,USELESS. . .HOMOS IN DIASPORA,ARE ADVICED 2 REMAIN THERE,BOTH THE PROPONENTS AND PROPAGATORS/SUPPORTERS OF THE SO-CALLED HUMAN RIGHT,COS COMING TO NIGERIA 2 MAKE A CASE 4 HOMOSEXUALITY,WILL ONLY LEAD 2 UNTIMELY DEATH.U ARE THEREFORE WARNED angry angry angry[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.