Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58581 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:26am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeSorrypiece of crap.

You seem like a very bush animal. Very stupid. No one is forcing anything on you. All we are saying is leave them alone to be themselves. I'm begining to suspect you man. Plenty homosexuals exist in Nigeria. travel to muslim north and you'll see.

Its not from West. We just never had a word for it. I know Igbo ppl call it "woke wanyi" for sissy. I'm not even good with Ogoni but I have many Igbo friends and in-laws so I'm a bit exposed.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Outstrip(f): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2010
As a matter of fact I know that there is also a yoruba word for it so obviously it has been part of our history. In the north married men sleep with rich alhajis for money. Their wives know it but it is seen as a job just like any other job. These people shouting OFF WITH THEIR HEADS are closet gays that actually are looking for someone to beat up on so they do not face their own homosexuality
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2010
Outstrip:

As a matter of fact I know that there is also a yoruba word for it so obviously it has been part of our history. In the north married men sleep with rich alhajis for money. Their wives know it but it is seen as a job just like any other job. These people shouting OFF WITH THEIR HEADS are closet gays that actually are looking for someone to beat up on so they do not face their own homosexuality

ROTFLMAO!!! Too much sense grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Outstrip:

Speak da truth.

I already received e-mail from some1 here. hehehehhe asking for discreet relationship lol. Asked for ID but he dont wanna say. I smell a big rat.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 5:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Here go the Pro-Gay people again calling people who hate this abomination as closet gays. Can't you people realize that some people follow the word of God over that liberal notion of sexual liberation.

God didn't make Adam and Steve, he made Adam & Eve.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

Speak da truth.

I already received e-mail from some1 here. hehehehhe asking for discreet relationship lol. Asked for ID but he dont wanna say. I smell a big rat.

About 4 gays already declared their homosexuality on this thread, could be one of them. Dont be snubby and DO try to protect ppl's privacy, no need to announce it on NL. undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Outstrip(f): 5:49am On Aug 12, 2010
which God are you talking about. What does the book of Micah tell you of what God requires of you. Generation of vipers. Look at you. Which one have you obeyed. Calling for people to be persecuted and even possibly killed because of what you have called an abomination. Sin is an abomination. Have you jacked off today. SINNER. Have you looked at a woman with lust in your eyes. SINNER. Have you called a human being an animal. SINNER. What has any gay person ever done to you that you want to cause such pain and suffering for them. They are not animals. They are children of God and God loves them.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by chiogo(f): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2010
Hahahaha na wa oo.

I mean it's understandable to be against homosexuality but threatening to kill someone for something that affects them and them alone is what I don't get. I mean are they sticking it down your a$$ so why do people give themselves headache over gay guys? All this bible/religious talk justifies nothing. Unless you haven't gone against a single thing in the bible, you are in no position to be castigating anyone.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

EzeSorrypiece of crap.

You seem like a very bush animal. Very silly. No one is forcing anything on you. All we are saying is leave them alone to be themselves. I'm begining to suspect you man. Plenty homosexuals exist in Nigeria. travel to muslim north and you'll see.

Its not from West. We just never had a word for it. I know Igbo ppl call it "woke wanyi" for sissy. I'm not even good with Ogoni but I have many Igbo friends and in-laws so I'm a bit exposed.

Dawgpound,

You are the worse of the worse. The DL men are too scared to come out and pose a risk to their girlfriend/wife. You all make me sick. Do not come around me with that batty bwoy business.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2010
Outstrip:

which God are you talking about. What does the book of Micah tell you of what God requires of you. Generation of vipers. Look at you. Which one have you obeyed. Calling for people to be persecuted and even possibly killed because of what you have called an abomination. Sin is an abomination. Have you jacked off today. SINNER. Have you looked at a woman with lust in your eyes. SINNER. Have you called a human being an animal. SINNER. What has any gay person ever done to you that you want to cause such pain and suffering for them. They are not animals. They are children of God and God loves them.

I do not hate the gay, I hate the sin. Like I said before, I do not hate the sinner, I hate the sin.

Just don't like it spreading and I will speak out against them who support their agenda. Don't force it down our throats! *No pun intended*
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

About 4 gays already declared their homosexuality on this thread, could be one of them. Dont be snubby and DO try to protect ppl's privacy, no need to announce it on NL. undecided

Ileke it could be. I wont expose em at all. Its not my job to call em out at all. Im DL and mind my biz.  Im like a diary. I know many DL bi men from naija and here n da US back n college and I dont say anything. too busy with life
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:01am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

Ileke it could be. I wont expose em at all. Its not my job to call em out at all. Im DL and mind my biz.  Im like a diary. I know many DL bi men from naija and here n da US back n college and I dont say anything. too busy with life

You are such a liar. You are probably bk.babe97 coming out of the closet. You write just like him.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

alright wink

Have you lived in brooklyn or anywhere close by brooklyn at one point?
Dawgpound:

Ezeuche22, man shut u whining bitchh. I'm discreet. FYI my gal knows about my bisexuality now choke on it. The reason why many stay DL is because of evil ppl like you who even go as far as using religion to perpetuate evil. How can u talk about sin and adultery when u are a male LovePeddler yourself? Come on man. Get your head straight. I bet I turn you out n a split second so yeah you dont want this fine specimen of man that I am around you. Take you over, melt you in the sea of my masculinity. You definitely dont want me close to you coz you'll give in.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:07am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

alright wink

Have you lived in brooklyn or anywhere close by brooklyn at one point? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naw not all. I've only been to Times Square.

I'm all Southern Gentleman.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Outstrip(f): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2010
ezeuche don't fight it grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by chiogo(f): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2010
lmfao!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

EzeUche,
I might not be Igbo but I am not ignorant of other people. My guy said he is from Imo state. I know Arochukwu is in Abia state but I also know Aro people migrated to other parts of the South so I know he is not lying neither am I.

This is your first post! You created a new acct today and this was your post. I know for a fact you are bk.babe97. Stop lying you gay bastarrrd.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

angry angry angry angry angry

Disgusting bastarrd! Batty bwoy, you play that funny business with me, that would be your last. DL boy who holds his head in shame. Don't get mad at the messenger. Don't get upset that purpose of life is to procreate, not have sexual relations with members of the same sex. I don't hate you, I hate the sin you are committing. Learn to commit to your girl instead of being a little punk and allowing someone to poke u from behind. Let me guess, bottoms up? Batty bwoy u ppl will never be welcomed in Naija. U can be Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo. There will always be ppl to deal with you. Jungle justice to wipe the abomination off the face of the Earth.

I'm actually a TOP. Never got dickkd but yeah I enjoy gettin licked and eaten down there. You know you like stuff. I can sit on your face while you rim me good then I pound your behind with lube. If dats too much we suck and kiss eachother off. Do some pre-intimacy. We can even invite a girl to join us. I know girls who love two men giving it to them at a time. Well let me stop b4 you spray your semenn all over your screen.  wink tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2010
Offtopic:

How do ppl quote from 5 pages away?

Dawgpound:

Naw not all. I've only been to Times Square.

I'm all Southern Gentleman.
Alrighty.

Plz work on EzeUche. Domesticate him if possible. . . . teach him how to be a good HH [House Husband].
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

I'm actually a TOP. Never got dickkd but yeah I enjoy gettin licked and eaten down there. You know you like stuff. I can sit on your face while you rim me good then I pound your behind with lube. If dats too much we suck eachother off. Do some pre-intimacy. We can even invite a girl to join us. I know girls who love two men giving it to them at a time. Well let me stop b4 you spray your semenn all over your screen.  wink tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2010
I think I am going to be sick!!! shocked
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

I think I am going to be sick!!! shocked

I can always make you feel better babe. Fly you in and take ur breath away. cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by chiogo(f): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2010
Well, this is the part about gay people that most people don't like - forcing people to be gay too! That's just disgusting! Why not be gay on your own?  undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

I can always make you feel better babe. Fly you in  and take your breath away.  cheesy

Nasty MOFO! See this is my problem with homosexuals! People like yourself enjoy making moves on men that do not want any part of you all. Just pure nastiness.  angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2010
chiogo:

Well, this is the part about gay people that most people don't like - forcing people to be gay too! That's just disgusting! Why not be gay on your own?  undecided

But aint it funny that some men just cant let this thread go? Always coming back to "diagnose" the gays. Makes one wonder.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Nasty MOFO! See this is my problem with homosexuals! People like yourself enjoy making moves on men that do not want any part of you all. Just pure nastiness.  angry

LMAOOOOOO Dude I dont even know what you look like enough to like you. lol The more you spew such nonsense about us the more I hit on you. I did stick my finger up a dudes backside after he called me a gay coz I was n a car with my dude kissing. He thougt he was bold and bad coz we gay. Please it was n a parking lot and I beat his backside up. Groped and fondled him and laughed while we drove off. He felt humiliated. I target mofos like you who dont have enough respect to let ppl be and move on. Go fight for your damn Biafra fool and leave us alone.

You seem kind of aggressive. I kinda like that. lol. uhm I think "Mbedike" in Igbo lol. Aro warrior. Aromantic grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche, anytime you feel comfortable getting on da wild side hit me up son. I'll show u da good life u aint never had. I can please you and even ur babe.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

But aint it funny that some men just cant let this thread go? Always coming back to "diagnose" the gays. Makes one wonder.

Coz they kinda dig it. They like the attention but are doing what my calls shakara. Playing hard to get.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2010
Dawgpound:

LMAOOOOOO Dude I dont even know what you look like enough to like you. lol The more you spew such nonsense about us the more I hit on you. I did stick my finger up a dudes backside after he called me a gay coz I was n a car with my dude kissing. He thougt he was bold and bad coz we gay. Please it was n a parking lot and I beat his backside up. Groped and fondled him and laughed while we drove off. He felt humiliated. I target mofos like you who dont have enough respect to let ppl be and move on. Go fight for your damn Biafra fool and leave us alone.

You seem kind of aggressive. I kinda like that. lol. uhm I think "Mbedike" in Igbo lol. Aro warrior. Aromantic grin

Why would I want to fight a fairy? Twinkle toes, a batty bwoy, a little punk. You are just plain nasty. And Ileke-Idi seems to be enjoying this. I don't even want u to look at my pic with those lustful eyes. Just plain disgusting if you ask me. It is bad enough Ileke-Idi uses those two fingers to please herself looking at my pic, but to have you to wack at the meat is just a disgrace. I should take my pic off, so that you wouldn't get the satisfaction batty bwoy.

Hate the sin, not the sinner! That is my motto. Carry on. I am done with this topic.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2010
here we go, here we go again. . .

@Mazi
why post it, sheesh.
starting to make me think otherwise. . .  undecided cry
make it stop. . . cry cry cry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Outstrip(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2010
chiogo:

No one is forcing people to be gay. He is obviously baiting ezeuche. I personally do not need any kind of sexually thrown in my face. Homosexual or straight. This is why I think that the whole "gay pride" thing actually has made it harder for gays. There are gays from all works of life. Medical doctors, lawyers, engineers, educators etc. You would never know if you saw most of them. I honestly believe that just to be accepted many men with "feminine" mannerisms have almost had no choice but to say hey I am gay even though they still need to be with women. I know gay people who cannt stand the flamboyant stereotypical gay man on tv. They are actually very conservative people.  Most of these people talking have only seen the picture the media usually portrays of gays which is usually a very promiscuous picture. Unfortunately it has been sold and bought and even people who identify as gay have bought into the the whole thing and have made a spectacle of themselves.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Why would I want to fight a fairy? Twinkle toes, a batty bwoy, a little punk. You are just plain nasty. And Ileke-Idi seems to be enjoying this. I don't even want u to look at my pic with those lustful eyes. Just plain disgusting if you ask me. It is bad enough Ileke-Idi uses those two fingers to please herself looking at my pic, but to have you to  wack at the meat is just a disgrace. I should take my pic off, so that you wouldn't get the satisfaction batty bwoy.

Hate the sin, not the sinner! That is my motto. Carry on. I am done with this topic.
Dude are you okay? Why am I in this discussion, again?

Anywaz. . . . You've found your warrior mate, leave me alone.

Dawgpound:

Oh no you didnt!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Dawgpound:

Coz they kinda dig it. They like the attention but are doing what my calls shakara. Playing hard to get.
That's his game

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.