Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (69419 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by gurunlocker: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
And you are only offering her your big bress to drink?
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hmm I see sey na u make u do fake boobs ba?
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by RevenGeMission: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oloshoooooooo
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by 22brains(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
tendingNews:
See more of her boobs-baring pictures and bum shorts pics.

See the boobs-baring and bum shorts pictures she shared to help her catch a rich man HERE

Can those sexy pics get her the rich 'brother'?

See http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/i-just-need-rich-man-that-will-be.html?m=1
what a lazy Nigerian!!! maybe desperate to sample her almost expired stuff(menopause). husband na hot cake now ooo........
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by IbrahimDamola: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
She should inbox me asap. She looks yummy. kiss
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by sfsmng: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ok
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Ekealterego: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
It is interesting to see the big differences in mentality and orientation between an average Nigerian girl and an average western European girl. Two words apart. One is very hardworking and independent and will consider it an insult to offer to "take care of her" but thesw new breed of Nigerian girls are just getting lazy and dependent by the day.

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by zinaunreal(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
You dont have father.. idiot
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by TosmatA(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
tongue[sub][/sub]Am Coming Back.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by saidyboy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why is her daddy not rich then
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Denikayan: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
This kinda lady

Sex slave I can only use her for
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by DONADAMS(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
yeyenatu..you no get father Abi brother...Farm tool Las las
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by able1993(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
You might kuku get, but I fear you might not be obedient to him like his little sister would do.......

Do you want to be enlightened, updated and learn on business and academic strategies, are you abreast of the success stories of Ben Carson, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates and the like, do you have inspirational stories others can learn from or do you need guidance and counselling on that particular decision you want to make, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by lagdmark(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
tendingNews:
This Twitter slay queen, wants a rich man she would friend zone as 'brother'.

A rich man that would take care of her financial needs without demanding for sex in return.

She only wants the rich man's money and for the man to treat her as his sister.

She wrote:

"I just need a rich man that’ll be taking care of me like his little sister ��"

Do you think she can get such a man? Do such men exist?

See more photos....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/i-just-need-rich-man-that-will-be.html?m=1
All these Call girls on social media looking for rich men are the reasons African men will never respect any lady.., rather see them as intimacy gadgets.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by reuben79: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
don,t worry u will sure endup in hand of yahoo boys,its matter of time,keep itup
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why Nigerians guys are so useless like this. What is bad about what this girl ask for? As an African man you should be taking care of your woman.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Omnipresent(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ho*e code.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
I will control my anger and my thoughts will not lead me astray o lord, Nairaland no reach... Day 4, 17 more days to go. Jesus is Lord
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Even the bible says ask and it shall be given to you.

She only asked, why all this unnecessary bashing kwanu
Ask humans and it shall be given unto you, abhii??grincheesy
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by otabaotaba: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ur pics is loading for ritual
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by theoldpretender(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
tendingNews:
This Twitter slay queen, wants a rich man she would friend zone as 'brother'.

A rich man that would take care of her financial needs without demanding for sex in return.

She only wants the rich man's money and for the man to treat her as his sister.

She wrote:

"I just need a rich man that’ll be taking care of me like his little sister ��"

Do you think she can get such a man? Do such men exist?

See more photos....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/i-just-need-rich-man-that-will-be.html?m=1

If I was a rich boy, I will run away from this woman....as fast as I can

By her comment she has shown that

1.She is lazy

2.She just wants to be 'comfortable'

First, I won't want a lazy woman as my partner because that means lazy children who will grow up to amount to nothing...plus my business won't grow (wives in many instances help their husbands in their projects).

We all want to be comfortable...but many a rich guy has suffered a lot to be comfortable...in work. And you want to hand it over to a woman who does not understand how you got there?

Same thing goes for men who want a self made woman to see them as a little brother.

Woman...go and work.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Mishhcre(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Just say you want a sugar daddy.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Even the bible says ask and it shall be given to you.

She only asked, why all this unnecessary bashing kwanu

please can i have your pant ?
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Passionate888: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Round face! Yuck
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
I have seen rich guys, at least a few have asked me out, the crazy thing about them is that they feel money can solve all the relationship problems and make the relationship sweet, they don't want to stress themselves, their own is to give you money, they don't always have your time, when you meet that rich guy, you will be bored and you will want more, you will want a man that is caring, that have your time, that doesn't have ego, not rich but ambitious, I will take that man anytime any day, cause as a person that I am, material things don't move me like it moves most girls.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by israelmao(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
So you believe you can't be rich.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Valerie47:
I have seen rich guys, at least a few have asked me out, the crazy thing about them is that they feel money can solve all the relationship problems and make the relationship sweet, they don't want to stress themselves, their own is to give you money, they don't always have your time, when you meet that rich guy, you will be bored and you will want more, you will want a man that is caring, that have your time, that doesn't have ego, not rich but ambitious, I will take that man anytime any day, cause as a person that I am, material things don't move me like it moves most girls
Thank You for helping our ministry gringringrin
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Thank You for helping our ministry gringringrin
Most ladies I know spend hours praying for God to bless their boyfriend, why will I indulge in such prayer when I can pray for God to bless me and make me rich.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.