Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (69557 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Valerie47:
Most ladies I know spend hours praying for God to bless their boyfriend, why will I indulge in such prayer when I can pray for God to bless me and make me rich.
That's nice.... Unlike the ones who fold their hands and wait for the boyfriend to do everything for them..... Lolgringrin WIFE MATERIAL
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Sagay212: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Always using scope to advertise for prostitution. Them plenty for Twitter well well
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
That's nice.... Unlike the ones who fold their hands and wait for the boyfriend to do everything for them..... Lolgringrin WIFE MATERIAL
Even in a relationship, I barely ask my partner for money.

I have worked so hard and I'm currently trying my best and will work so hard to the extent that I will date a guy and I will never ask him for a dim, so that if he decides to leave, he can use the door bearing it in mind that I don't need him to survive.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
where are those rich men here that love big big blenze with plenty cowmilk cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by technicallyrich(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Stfu and stop forming saint.
I have fukd over 100 girls and they are all the same,just that your type pretend more.
As far as i know,the xoo girls are good in only these things.
Commiting abortion,
spreading infection,
looking for free food and money.
Your pretends irritate me.
You are all the same,brostitude
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Valerie47:
Even in a relationship, I barely ask my partner for money.

I have worked so hard and I'm currently trying my best and will work so hard to the extent that I will date a guy and I will never ask him for a dim, so that if he decides to leave, he can use the door bearing it in mind that I don't need him to survive.
I love this mentality,Most ladies don't just like the truth,Some wouldn't even support your idea gringrin.... Wish you the best and also a good partner smileysmiley
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by marvin906(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Now am beginning to think white women are better than black..why does most black women behave like parasites black American's and pure black women almost have the same stupid character

1 Like

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I love this mentality,Most ladies don't just like the truth,Some wouldn't even support your idea gringrin.... Wish you the best and also a good partner smileysmiley
Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
marvin906:
Now am beginning to think white women are better than black..why does most black women behave like parasites black American's and pure black women almost have the same stupid character
Haba bros.... E Don reach dat level??

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by egobetatoday: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Colb461:
undecided undecidedand she would treat d guy as wat nw. undecidedsugar daddy

no. sugar brother ...lol
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by suremossty(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Olalan:
And hope she's ready to run all errands as little sisters does
oyinbo Omo bend down ur head ...
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Timiflash1: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
[i]No go let your big eye use yourself take buy Benz oooo ...... Lazy pinkin

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Agbotikuyor007(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
kole,let her just sapata at her own risk ni
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
ericsmith:

please can i have your pant ?
do you run a Pantry?
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by chiefojiji(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
De wee friend zone this one pátá lass lass!
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by chiefojiji(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Baba04:

The girl op is talking about need this kien thing..... Money ritual without killing.... Friend zoning a man without funking.... �
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
suremossty:
oyinbo Omo bend down ur head ...
Guy Nairaland is not a place where you look for good grammar. So let her be.
Its all for fun
Brother Wole Soyinka
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Baba04:

You need Jesus in your Life bros. How much money have you made for yourself.

If you are truly rich and if you know the true secret of making money, you won't be all over internet looking for victims.

I guess you are like those Babalowos in rags claiming they can make one rich, destroying the lives of desperate guys.

Give your life to Christ before its too late. a word is enough.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by hush15: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
tendingNews:
See more of her boobs-baring pictures and bum shorts pics.

See the boobs-baring and bum shorts pictures she shared to help her catch a rich man HERE

Can those sexy pics get her the rich 'brother'?

See http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/i-just-need-rich-man-that-will-be.html?m=1

with a chest like that, it wont be that easy for anyone to act like your brother o
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:51am On Jan 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Why not
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Why not
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Optmus:

I have AdSense account. How will know it's verified?

grin have you made over 10 dollars and if yes cool then has Google sent you your pin to Nigeria
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Yolain(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Your mad shocked shocked
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Daeylar(f): 1:40am On Jan 11, 2019
I hope she gets one. kiss
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by mukthar2000(m): 3:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Checked sambisa forest u we see one, lolz
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by cardoctor(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2019
See me here
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by mozona(m): 4:37am On Jan 11, 2019
ok ooh
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by MightyGod20: 5:03am On Jan 11, 2019
They will soon convert u into Benz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.