Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (69410 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Colb461: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2019
egobetatoday:

no. sugar brother ...lol
grin
egobetatoday:

no. sugar brother ...lol
abi oh bro
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2019
tamethem:

do you run a Pantry?

well, my name is chidozie of no 112A shopping complex,ladipo market ,.i sell benz logo

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by kense88: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Olalan:
And hope she's ready to run all errands as little sisters does
Yes, llike watching the toilet and disposing the waste
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by yarnme2(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Why do you really need that... Relationship is all about emotion, I am sure you won't know when the sex thing would happen after several help from the rich guy you desire. I am sure your Abuna is not locked and maybe you are tired of using it after so much work...

I would suggest that you get a job and maybe, just maybe God will make you build your own house...

Come visit me, for more

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Optmus:

No, not yet.

I'm still working.

It's a young account

grin no worries

1 Like

Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by TRACYPETER755(f): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nawa! when you thought you had seen it all.
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by JoyNgofaa1(f): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
There is always that vacuum in your heart that only that special someone can fill. Are you tired of heartbreaks and falling in love with the wrong person?
Do you want a fairytale kind of relationship?
Then you should read this..
The Grand Delusion

https:///2Fm7ZEC
Re: "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
omooba969:
These 9ja girls just dey fall my hand...nawa o!

This one needs a lecture from Toke Makinwa & Linda Ikeji. grin
Leopards can never change their spots. Why dem no go fall your hand? Tell me how many ladies nowadays will be with one man through thick and thin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / Why Are You Still Single? / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.