Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! (52549 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
bukas15:
pls what class of grade did u graduate with.pls
I GRADUATED WITH A 2;1 BUT I DONT THINK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HAVING A GOOD CV WITH COVER LETTER THO
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
hausadreturn:
what do you mean by unsolicited mode of application?
Give examples please.
Here you don't wait to see a job advert before you apply. Most jobs are gotten via this approach
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
May the Almighty Allah run my own too. Me, Am looking for chevron slot. May God help me. Amen Congrats tho

3 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by bukas15(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
itsmeurLady:

I GRADUATED WITH A 2;1 BUT I DONT THINK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HAVING A GOOD CV WITH COVER LETTER THO
ok thanks.but what of guys with a 2.2

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
bukas15:
ok thanks.but what of guys with a 2.2

it does not matter... just get a good cv with cover letter.these days employers are concerned about your results and not your grades. third class graduates are working in the oil sectors as well, so dont be discouraged.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Decrypter: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
congratulations
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by ogongogames(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats OP!

I hope this motivates job seekers reading.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Natcyyoung22: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS itsmeurLady Please I also a good CV and cover letter. someone should kindly help me out. My email is michaelgrace65@yahoo.com. Thank you all
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by ayusco85(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
itsmeurLady:

U are contradicting urself
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by jeremiah123: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please help me out with the person here on Nairaland so I can have a professional CV and cover letter
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by kingkuntaval: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats..
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by helloman12020: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
angry
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
itsmeurLady:
Before i begin the Gist, lemme start by saying "Happy New Year to All NLanders! Wishing You All a Fruitfull and Productive 2019!"

I have joined Nl for quite a while now but i started taking it seriously when i got out of the Uni. Nl encouraged me through some posts to be serious and active with my LinkedIn account. From here, i got a special somebori @intelligentdude (not boyfriend ooo) that helped me profesionally create a CV for my jobhunting experience. Yes, Your Cv and cover letter goes a long way too. I never for once got rejected anywhere i submitted my CV + Cover letter but that's by the way. I Was active on the job/vacancies section here on NL and applied for jobs (excluding bank jobs tho). I also got past questions from here as well, some i bought, some i didn't buy grin. So i applied to a Graduate Trainee Job in an Oil firm as a Customer Relations Officer and after so much waiting,coupled with the Grace and Favour from God, i finally Got the job and i came here to say Thank You to NL and all the amazing people who continually post jobs on these platform, i am really greatful and also to the owner of NairaLand of course. May the Almighty God continually bless and increase all of you for impacting people's lives daily. Thank You Very Much! I also met a wonderful friend here on Nl, he has been a blessing to me as well. In other words, Nairaland is not totally useless like many think, it is what u make of it at the end of the day, Stay Focused and Positive!

You might be wondering why i am writing this and talking plenty but that's because you don't know how it feels to be jobless and you dont know what it means to be favoured out of many. Just like the story of the 10 lepers, i have come to say Thank You to this FORUM! For those who are still hoping to get employed someday, just hold on, you will share your testimony too. Continue applying and make sure you are doing it right, God's Grace will see you through some day. Dont Give Up, God is not done yet! it wasn't easy for me, there were days where i cried, some days i gave up, some days i felt depressed but i never lost faith and confidence in God. Against All Odds, i believed in myself and i believed in God.

Don't be idle if you don't have a job yet, get or learn a skill like tailoring, shoemaking etc and still be applying for jobs because one thing is to learn a skill and the other thing is to fund your business but just get a skill on standby and God will see you through.

Thank You Nairaland and Nairalanders!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
What happened to Canada? Or your clothing line?
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
cool
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Daeylar(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats op

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Hotfreeze: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
I know someone who got an NGO job that pays 4,000dollars per month here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by millionboi2: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ok....my neighbor also work in oil company,don't as me address.

Oil na oil ooo

Congrat

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by jinha(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please who can help with my CV and cover letter ?

I need help...
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by sirusX(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Congrats dear. Lol@not boyfriend o

She needs to let them boiz know that she is open grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Talkingboy: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yes , I got my 2nd Job through NL too .

It was posted by Debbie /debie /

Thank u

3 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Finest641(f): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by MizyB(f): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Congrats dear. Lol@not boyfriend o

Can I send you a private message?
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
From all indications the CV guy don chew the snail. And she dn submit kpomo tire to get that position. God bless you dear.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
uniqueboi:
From all indications the CV guy don chew the snail. And she dn submit kpomo tire to get that position. God bless you dear.
Work with your signature jor

6 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Geenosko: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
LoL

Your post made FP

You don blow

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by chinedusamson(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
I celebrate you and tap into this you grace

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Damfakay: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats dear Nlander

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Polchiz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
itsmeurLady:
Before i begin the Gist, lemme start by saying "Happy New Year to All NLanders! Wishing You All a Fruitfull and Productive 2019!"

I have joined Nl for quite a while now but i started taking it seriously when i got out of the Uni. Nl encouraged me through some posts to be serious and active with my LinkedIn account. From here, i got a special somebori @intelligentdude (not boyfriend ooo) that helped me profesionally create a CV for my jobhunting experience. Yes, Your Cv and cover letter goes a long way too. I never for once got rejected anywhere i submitted my CV + Cover letter but that's by the way. I Was active on the job/vacancies section here on NL and applied for jobs (excluding bank jobs tho). I also got past questions from here as well, some i bought, some i didn't buy grin. So i applied to a Graduate Trainee Job in an Oil firm as a Customer Relations Officer and after so much waiting,coupled with the Grace and Favour from God, i finally Got the job and i came here to say Thank You to NL and all the amazing people who continually post jobs on these platform, i am really greatful and also to the owner of NairaLand of course. May the Almighty God continually bless and increase all of you for impacting people's lives daily. Thank You Very Much! I also met a wonderful friend here on Nl, he has been a blessing to me as well. In other words, Nairaland is not totally useless like many think, it is what u make of it at the end of the day, Stay Focused and Positive!

You might be wondering why i am writing this and talking plenty but that's because you don't know how it feels to be jobless and you dont know what it means to be favoured out of many. Just like the story of the 10 lepers, i have come to say Thank You to this FORUM! For those who are still hoping to get employed someday, just hold on, you will share your testimony too. Continue applying and make sure you are doing it right, God's Grace will see you through some day. Dont Give Up, God is not done yet! it wasn't easy for me, there were days where i cried, some days i gave up, some days i felt depressed but i never lost faith and confidence in God. Against All Odds, i believed in myself and i believed in God.

Don't be idle if you don't have a job yet, get or learn a skill like tailoring, shoemaking etc and still be applying for jobs because one thing is to learn a skill and the other thing is to fund your business but just get a skill on standby and God will see you through.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
itsmeurLady:

This is lovely. I'm happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats to you.

as for me, apart from FIRS which is my dream job, I will love to work in one of the big 4 tax and auditing firms in lagos even though I'm scared of ican. The fear of Ican is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by BruncleZuma: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
So I applied to a Graduate Trainee Job in an Oil firm as a Customer Relations Officer and after so much waiting,coupled with the Grace and Favour from God, i finally Got the job...

"Op, either tell them how it happened properly...or just put thank go I got a job via NL"...
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sure you can. Feel free to chat me up on whatsap: 08134657689
MizyB:

Can I send you a private message?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) / My N-Power Test Result / Ihs Towers Isap 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.