Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. (4073 Views)

Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2010
We had been dating right from School and we had smooth relationship for almost 5years until last year that things went soar. She started avoiding me, which I knew but pretended as if I didn't know. This year May ie May, 2010, she told me she can not continue with the relationship which I took with pleasure and three months after ie August, 2010, she got married to her ex-boyfriend.

1) What do u think happen with the above scenario? Don't u think she had been seeing her ex-boyfriend while we were still dating?

2) If u were Her ex-boyfriend ( now husband), will u still marry her after leaving u for someone ( in this case me) for 5 years?

3) Why do ladies think they are wiser than guys when actually they are not?

Reasonable contributions expected.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by googles: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

obviously shez way smarter dan you

shez hooked now you are single

shez happy and content you are here whining to us about it cheesy

she did the two of you together at the same time and got away with it

hmmm after all said. . . if this is not smart mehn i dont know wat is.

sowii bro
tongue
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Omolola1(f): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
you are here lamenting, while your ex is probably on her second honeymoon wiv her hubby! sowee ~
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
Omolola1:

you are here lamenting, while your ex is probably on her second honeymoon wiv her hubby! sowee ~

googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

obviously shez way smarter dan you

shez hooked now you are single

shez happy and content you are here whining to us about it cheesy

she did the two of you together at the same time and got away with it

hmmm after all said. . . if this is not smart mehn i dont know wat is.

sowii bro
tongue

@ Omolola1 and googles

Well if this is what u referred to as smartness, then I pity ur boyfriend.

I will come back to let the cat out of the bag so that u will know who truly I am.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by googles: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
sir t:

@ Omolola1 and googles

Well if this is what u referred to as smartness, then I pity your boyfriend.

I will come back to let the cat out of the bag so that u will know who truly I am.

hehehehe why are you going and coming like ileke-idi {Not NL ileke-idi o}

open the bag and dont suffocate the poor cat jor  tongue

who are u ?? Omooba ??
  cheesy
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by fubiluv: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
She tested the two soups a chose the one she prefers tongue.
I like her kind.Meanwhile you were not serious with her.SO!!! cheesy

5 yrs? how long you want make she wait for you?She even try.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
fubiluv:

[b]She tested the two soups a chose the one she prefers tongue.
I like her kind.Meanwhile you were not serious with her.SO!!! cheesy

5 yrs? how long you want make she wait for you?She even try.
[/b]

@ fubiluv

Why won't u like her kind? Guess u are of the same kind tooo and for ur information, she was in 100 level wen i met her. So, I should give her time to finish her school b4 introducing her into another institution called marriage.

I don't av problem with her marrying another person. My concern was why will she go back to somebody she left 5 yrs ago? Does it means she can't find another man? Even the guy, why will he welcome her comeback after years of hot sexual relationship with another man? If u were that man, will you take her back?
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
Omolola1:

@ Omolola,

It will take another 10yrs for the new husband to catch up with me on her------so i didn't give a poo------hope u got my point?
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by fubiluv: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
So those in school no dey marry? Or dey enggaged?. The babe don look her future chose wisely.
What makes you think the next guy is better.Its better she goes back to an old friend than a new witch.
Meanwhile that guy neva stopped loving the girl and she still had a very special soft spot for him.(even while dating you)
That is why she went back and i believe she is HAPPY NOW. Move on boy friend!!!! Its over.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
sir t:

We had been dating right from School and we had smooth relationship for almost 5years until last year that things went soar. She started avoiding me, which I knew but pretended as if I didn't know. This year May ie May, 2010, she told me she can not continue with the relationship which I took with pleasure and three months after ie August, 2010, she got married to her ex-boyfriend.

1) What do u think happen with the above scenario? Don't u think she had been seeing her ex-boyfriend while we were still dating?

2) If u were Her ex-boyfriend ( now husband), will u still marry her after leaving u for someone ( in this case me) for 5 years?

3) Why do ladies think they are wiser than guys when actually they are not?

Reasonable contributions expected.

Do you seriously think she actually left him all these years? I think you were more like a Plan B! undecided
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by omoadam: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2010
hey my ppl,been in this so called western would for long long time ago,got all a normal man should have but no child yet,dated white women for yrs still no child,we,ve tried hospital show,doctors says i,m alright with sperm test but woman not completely alright.i decided to go down to naija,dated 2 seperate girls for 2 to 3 yrs,both always tell me they got pregnant but my ppl,up till now,i never see any pikin yet,pls advice.na waooooo,i tire sef.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Do you seriously think she actually left him all these years? I think you were more like a Plan B! undecided

@ Ujujoan,

Far from it. She had pressurized me severally that we should go to registry which I declined for some reasons-----money issue out of it ooooo.

I deliberately did that cos of her ways
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
sir t:

@ Ujujoan,

Far from it. She had pressurized me severally that we should go to registry which I declined for some reasons-----money issue out of it ooooo.

I deliberately did that cos of her ways

Actually, depending on the lady, Plan B is not always 'Plan B' in the strict sense of the word. It's more like a 'first to work'. So while she was pressurizing you, I bet she was pressurizing her hubby too. undecided
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Onchedu(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well it does look like she was smart cos she had both of U and still got married to the guy that wanted her. A successful play of eating ur cake and having it. Now lets see how the end turns out.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by omega25red(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2010
what happened in the scenerio is that she left her ex for 5 years and he went to get some money. 5 years later he showed back up with said money proposed and BAM you got dumped and now she is married and the guy is non the wiser because im sure he doesn't even know you exist.

if i were you i would have went to her wedding and when the preist says is there anyone who has a problem with this union,
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Actually, depending on the lady, Plan B is not always 'Plan B' in the strict sense of the word. It's more like a 'first to work'. So while she was pressurizing you, I bet she was pressurizing her hubby too. undecided

@ Ujujoan,

May be, at least, as a lady, u might know what u pple can do.------but on the contray, I was with her sometimes ago when the guy came to visit her and she embarrassed him. But at then, who knows, it might be a plan work.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
omega25red:

what happened in the scenerio is that she left her ex for 5 years and he went to get some money. 5 years later he showed back up with said money proposed and BAM you got dumped and now she is married and the guy is non the wiser because im sure he doesn't even know you exist.

if i were you i would have went to her wedding and when the preist says is there anyone who has a problem with this union,

@ omega25red,

like I said in one of my earlier post, I said I know her ways, so no money is expected to be lavished on her. Secondly, I was not dumped cos I knew her type and adequate preparation was on ground just that I made it decision not to tell her to go until she is bold enough to say so which she did eventually and lastly, the guy in question will not and can not denied my existence cos am written all over his wifey grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
sir t:

@ Ujujoan,

May be, at least, as a lady, u might know what u pple can do.------but on the contray, I was with her sometimes ago when the guy came to visit her and she embarrassed him. But at then, who knows, it might be a plan work.

I'm not going to go into details about how she must have shuffled between you guys, but trust me, he was never an ex!
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by deniyor: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
Hehehehe she sure played a fast one on you, and you are probably bitter. Maybe you were so bad a bf that you made her realise what an angel she had b4 you.

Just teasing man. It kinda sucks but I'm sure you are 'smart' enof to move on from it. You were probably just her rebound, and she was never really over the guy. Maybe angry with him but not over him.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by afrobaby(f): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
speechless
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm not going to go into details about how she must have shuffled between you guys, but trust me, he was never an ex!

and that was why I said I knew her ways------so not a shocker at all
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by 1105(f): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
sir t:

@ Omolola1 and googles

Well if this is what u referred to as smartness, then I pity your boyfriend.

angry angry angry
u have 2 be careful man, watch your utterances, cos i dont trend lightly on people who has no tongue behind their teeth~ angry angry
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
afrobaby:

speechless

Why speechless? It wasn't funny at all.

deniyor:

Hehehehe she sure played a fast one on you, and you are probably bitter. Maybe you were so bad a bf that you made her realise what an angel she had b4 you.

Just teasing man. It kinda sucks but I'm sure you are 'smart' enof to move on from it. You were probably just her rebound, and she was never really over the guy. Maybe angry with him but not over him.

With all modesty, no woman can outsmart me on that------I had move on with life long time ago. I just kept her there for nothing  and for your information I was never a bad boyfriend cos she had confirmed this severally with her mouth especially during both home and away matches.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
190.:

angry angry angry
u have 2 be careful man, watch your utterances, cos i dont trend lightly on people who has no tongue behind their teeth~ angry angry

@190

U better be careful b4 u will be dumped like poo like 14th century benz 190-------just my advise
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by SamMilla1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sir T is a young man who just graduated from school. He has been dating Linda for the past five years, They were in the same school. He never tried to know where Linda came from graduates from school. He never called her parents. Linda in the other hand has another boyfriend who is a trader in one of the Nigerian super cities. His name is Emeka. Emeka promised to marry Linda as soon as she graduates from School. He kept his promise and married Linda.
Sir T, the lover boy juts found out that Linda is married to Emeka. He concluded within himself that Linda must thought she is smart by doing that. He believes Linda should have waited for him instead of marrying Emeka who saw her through school expenses.
Likely Scenario stumbled on Sir T's message on the internet and decided to help him understand what happened.
Here is our Likely scenario for the smart Sir T.

Read his post :
We had been dating  right from School and we had smooth relationship for almost 5years until last year that things went soar. She started avoiding me, which I knew but pretended as if I didn't know. This year May ie May, 2010, she told me she can not continue with the relationship which I took with pleasure and three months after ie August, 2010, she got married to her ex-boyfriend.

1)   What do u think happen with the above scenario? Don't u think she had been seeing her ex-boyfriend while we were still dating?

2)    If u were Her ex-boyfriend ( now husband), will u still marry her after leaving u for someone ( in this case me) for 5 years?

3)    Why do ladies think they are wiser than guys when actually they are not?

Here goes our Likely Scenario

[LINDA AND EMEKA THE TRADER.]

LINDA : Emmy, i am going to miss you so much now that i am going to school.
EMEKA : I know , Just take care of yourself in the school. I heard there are a lot of bad boys there. Just do what they say and you will be fine. We will get married as soon as you graduate. I promise.
LINDA. oK darling. I cant wait to graduate so we can be together forever.

[The following day, Linda goes to the university where she met Sir T, The cult leader.]

Sir T : Linda listen, You must be my girl friend , I am the only one who can protect you here. I am the leader of the AYE boyz in this campus. Its either you agree or you die.
Linda : [After considering the part of advice where Emeka told her to do what they said, agrees to day SIT T] Ok Sir T. I will be your girlfriend.

[They dated for 5 year, Sir T never cared to know anything about Linda, He dont even know where Linda goes during the breaks and Holidays]
[After the final year exams, Linda ran back to Emeka the Trader, and marry him. Sir T just discovered through a friend, and ran to the internet to tell us how silly Linda is.]

Sir T : Hey guys and girls, My girlfriend thought she is smart. She married another man. blablabla

Sam Milla : You are such a silly person. Who is smart between you both ? Who got what he/she wanted ?

Source : The laughter Joint - http://sammilla.com/2010/08/11/my-girldfriend-thought-she-was-very-smart/
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by mckaycee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
The likely scenario is this;
1. She had a guy outside school, may be her childhood guy, who iwas on the wings waiting for her to be ready, and
2. She needed a campus boyfriend whom she can always hang around with, and possibly drop when she's ready for her childhood bf. wink wink wink

Well, if i were you bro, I'll swallow my pride and move it, life gat jokes you knw.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sam Milla:

Sir T is a young man who just graduated from school. He has been dating Linda for the past five years, They were in the same school. He never tried to know where Linda came from graduates from school. He never called her parents. Linda in the other hand has another boyfriend who is a trader in one of the Nigerian super cities. His name is Emeka. Emeka promised to marry Linda as soon as she graduates from School. He kept his promise and married Linda.
Sir T, the lover boy juts found out that Linda is married to Emeka. He concluded within himself that Linda must thought she is smart by doing that. He believes Linda should have waited for him instead of marrying Emeka who saw her through school expenses.
Likely Scenario stumbled on Sir T's message on the internet and decided to help him understand what happened.

Read his post :

EMEKA : I know , Just take care of yourself in the school. I heard there are a lot of bad boys there. Just do what they say and you will be fine. We will get married as soon as you graduate. I promise.

[The following day, Linda goes to the university where she met Sir T, The cult leader.]

Sir T : Linda listen, You must be my girl friend , I am the only one who can protect you here. I am the leader of the AYE boyz in this campus. Its either you agree or you die.
Linda : [After considering the part of advice where Emeka told her to do what they said, agrees to day SIT T] Ok Sir T. I will be your girlfriend.

[They dated for 5 year, Sir T never cared to know anything about Linda, He dont even know where Linda goes during the breaks and Holidays]
[After the final year exams, Linda ran back to Emeka the Trader, and marry him. Sir T just discovered through a friend, and ran to the internet to tell us how silly Linda is.]

Sir T : Hey guys and girls, My girlfriend thought she is smart. She married another man. blablabla

Sam Milla : You are such a silly person. Who is smart between you both ? Who got what he/she wanted ?

Source : The laughter Joint - http://sammilla.com/2010/08/11/my-girldfriend-thought-she-was-very-smart/

@ Sam Amila,

For your information, I'm a full grown man

Apart from this, all i can do is laughing it off smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by googles: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i loff the feelage linda shez a[i] coot[/i] mamah cheesy
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by mckaycee(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
blablablablablablabla lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sam Milla:

Read his post :

@ Sam Amila,

For your information, I'm a full grown man.

Apart from this, all i can do is laughing it off smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by kilakhan(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Poster
you were always the interloper and not the "ex"-boyfriend
the "ex"-boyfriend always planned to marry her but in between she decided to do some under-g with you
she is married to someone she loves and you are here on the internet seeking advice or perhaps solace wink who do you think is smarter?
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by deniyor: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ sam milla
LMAO. You are nuts grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Kissing Bride Aggressively-Pix / My Friend Is Killing Me!!! / How Many Of You Did This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.