Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,770 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. (4087 Views)

Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
Obviously she is smart!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sugarpp: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
dear poster i dnt really get the purpose of this thread. Is it to garner sympathy? get encouragement or what? so far ur responses seem to be defensive bordering on aggressive when peeps point out the obvious that she is nt necessarily worse off in this situation.

1st of all ur story does nt conclude in a sad endn for her but rather a situation in which she gets married (presumably happily) u on the otherhand wasted 5 yrs of ur life in a relationship you refused to quit even though you claim you were aware of her "true" agenda and not being entirely surprised by the wedding. So while she accomplishes her goal of finally getting married you open a nairaland post dedicated to her (this is a guy that claims "he is written all over the girl"wink grin from the looks of things you are the one that is still obsessed and refuses to move on not her.

Please face reality and stop livin in denial- on this occassion she outsmarted u, probably used u n took u 4 a fool. I normally feel sorry for those that suffer from an underserved heartbreak but when u try to disguise it in a ridiculous way i just hv to give u the brutal and honest truth. MOVE ON BRO!
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by kokoye(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
She's compared you both and decided her ex (now husband) was better so she went for him.

You are here bragging about your past sexual escapades with a married woman - shows your level of maturity.

She is smarter than you.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by xmasgift: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ Poster: You sound so bitter and I'm sure you feel miserable too. As you have claimed, you don't give a hoot then y bother posting your topic @ all
Face it,  you are hurt cos you got dumped but all this negative energy will get u no where. unnecessary EGO!
If you are as good as u think u r, u'll surely get someone who deserves you. Afterall, it good riddance to bad rubbish shey u said she had "ways".
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by dobodobo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
I'm so sad, No matter how good you are, try to have some bad side in you. Girls means Games while, Be wise and focus on your future,when this get dulling then try a little club and Bleep those girls, and play some as revenge before you get another. continue playing then and never give a damn about any pretending type of girl, the one among you played will cry and beg to stay then you will know she truly love you
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by whiteroses(f): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
she's been engaged to her now husband while banging another man? real nice of her, if her attitude stinks like that i give her marriage 5 years approx she'll be a single bird again, you can apply then, if you like kids of course
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Druss(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2010
smart or devious?
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by vanitty: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2010
You were with her for[b] 5 years[/b]
she was pressurizing you to marry her but you knew you were not going to because as you said "you knew her ways" so you were wasting her time, stringing her along and now you are here lamenting on how "a guy will accept a girl you had hot sex with for five years". Shior on you sir.

May God not bring shame on the girl, I sincerely wish her a very good and content marriage Amen
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2010
Druss:

smart or devious?

@ Druss,

May be Nl ladies will be able to answer that--------

xmasgift:

@ Poster: You sound so bitter and I'm sure you feel miserable too. As you have claimed, you don't give a hoot then y bother posting your topic @ all
Face it,  you are hurt cos you got dumped (I've been there b4) but all this negative energy will get u no where. unnecessary EGO!
If you are as good as u think u r, u'll surely get someone who deserves you. Afterall, it good riddance to bad rubbish shey u said she had "ways".

So sad that u didn't see anything bad in her behaviour. Is dubious character synonymous to smartness? Seems most ladies are very far from been called "VIRTUOUS" --------- it sucks real time!!!!!

Just that I wuldn't like to go into details. I had called to congratulate her and she was ashamed of herself. I didn't post here to seek for sympathy, but rather to let guys learn how to deal with ladies. If I had no knowledge of her ways, I might probably be in shock by now and for your information, I'm searching.

sugar pp:

dear poster i dnt really get the purpose of this thread. Is it to garner sympathy? get encouragement or what? so far your responses seem to be defensive bordering on aggressive when peeps point out the obvious that she is nt necessarily worse off in this situation.

1st of all your story does nt conclude in a sad endn for her but rather a situation in which she gets married (presumably happily) u on the otherhand wasted 5 yrs of your life in a relationship you refused to quit even though you claim you were aware of her "true" agenda and not being entirely surprised by the wedding. So while she accomplishes her goal of finally getting married you open a nairaland post dedicated to her (this is a guy that claims "he is written all over the girl"wink grin from the looks of things you are the one that is still obsessed and refuses to move on not her.

Please face reality and stop livin in denial- on this occassion she outsmarted u, probably used u n took u 4 a fool. I normally feel sorry for those that suffer from an underserved heartbreak but when u try to disguise it in a ridiculous way i just hv to give u the brutal and honest truth. MOVE ON BRO!

@ sugar pp,

1) I didn't seek for anybody's sympathy------get that straight into ur head.

2) I never wasted my time, rather I deliberately wasted her time and used her to pass time, U might see me as a wicked person, but I'm definitely not.

Our relationship was barely five months wen i discovered her way of life and I decided to teach her the lesson of her life. She got married to her ex-boyfriend out of frustration------u might be curious to know------- After her youth service, she said we should go for proper introduction and I refused cos I can't marry somebody I can't trust like YOU. Guess she began to suspect my move and out of desperation, she got belle for her ex and refused to terminate it.

I shouldn't av stated all this and many more I didn't say, but u and others that didn't see anything bad in jumping from one bed to another forced words out of my mouth. She has her good side too, just that the bad one out-weight the good one. Now, do ur calculation and see whether u can learn from it. Don't think u can outsmart ur boyfriend. because he didn't complain about ur escapades doesn't mean he didn't know. His silence might be to punish you and teach u lessons u might not forget for the rest of ur life.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2010
whiteroses:

she's been engaged to her now husband while banging another man? real nice of her, if her attitude stinks like that i give her marriage 5 years approx she'll be a single bird again, you can apply then, if you like kids of course

@whiteroses,

I pray she will change her ways. Divorce is a sin b4 God. Apart from that, the emotional and psychological trauma the children will pass thru is enormous. I won't wish her evil------but rather wishing her good.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2010
whiteroses:

@whiteroses,

I pray she will change her ways. Divorce is a sin b4 God. Apart from that, the emotional and psychological trauma the children will pass thru is enormous. I won't wish her evil------but rather wishing her good.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sugarpp: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2010
sir t:

So sad that u didn't see anything bad in her behaviour. Is dubious character synonymous to smartness? Seems most ladies are very far from been called "VIRTUOUS" --------- it sucks real time!!!!!

Just that I wuldn't like to go into details. I had called to congratulate her and she was ashamed of herself. I didn't post here to seek for sympathy, but rather to let guys learn how to deal with ladies. If I had no knowledge of her ways, I might probably be in shock by now and for your information, I'm searching.

@ sugar pp,

1) I didn't seek for anybody's sympathy------get that straight into your head.

2) I never wasted my time, rather I deliberately wasted her time and used her to pass time, U might see me as a wicked person, but I'm definitely not.

Our relationship was barely five months wen i discovered her way of life and I decided to teach her the lesson of her life. She got married to her ex-boyfriend out of frustration------u might be curious to know------- After her youth service, she said we should go for proper introduction and I refused cos I can't marry somebody I can't trust like YOU. Guess she began to suspect my move and out of desperation, she got belle for her ex and refused to terminate it.

I shouldn't av stated all this and many more I didn't say, but u and others that didn't see anything bad in jumping from one bed to another forced words out of my mouth. She has her good side too, just that the bad one out-weight the good one. Now, do your calculation and see whether u can learn from it. Don't think u can outsmart your boyfriend. because he didn't complain about your escapades doesn't mean he didn't know. His silence might be to punish you and teach u lessons u might not forget for the rest of your life.

@ poster 1st of all i am nt condonin what ur girl did bed hoppn is nt my thing neither is it bcumn of a lady but ur thread to me is without form or reason. Let me address the areas in bold.
You mentioned that most women r nt virtuous women based on what? ur ex goin back to her ex? what u hv to understand is that the dating game is complex it is possible in the first few months (even yrs) for someone to contemplate between partners it is nt a crime! maybe she liked the two of u at the same time and was trying to decide who was the best and because of ur initial reservation n suspicion which manifestd in ur treatment towards her YOU pushed her further into the arms of her ex.
You say u knew her ways which were what? it is possible that u jumped to the wrong conclusion also u guys dated for 5 yrs people change mayb she was tryn to change n u wldnt let her many girls hv past and discussing things with her would hv been a much more matured route. Instead u chose to "waste" her time because what, u r God? undecided theres the yoruba sayn that loosely translates to "what u won't eat dnt bother smelling it" basically if she wasnt the type of girl u were lookn for u shld hv set her free a longtime ago n let God bless u.
I'm sure u r secretly hopn she will live to regret her decision n will continue to b obsessed about u but she jst might surprise u n her husband might end up  bringn out the best in her n successfuly "tame" her ways
I hope other guys learn from this post how not to handle a situation like urs grin wink
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Akinagirl(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2010
Exactly!
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by kpolli(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
googles, i wont say she was smarter than the poster but definitely smarter than the husband
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
kpolli:

googles, i wont say she was smarter than the poster but definitely smarter than the husband

@ kpolli,

God bless you. I won't blame many ladies for their comment. Like I said, they are birds of the feathers . They believe immorality is synonymous to smartness.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Raimond(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Sam Milla: why don`t you do us a picture-story thread someday.You`re quite good at this picture-story stuff.Please think about it!
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by liksy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
Obviously she is wiser than you and her husband, and u cant do anythin about it. Stop lamenting , she is happily married. She has used u for 5years and she has dumped u for her Ex. She must have seen ur good for boyfriend r/ship not for marriage cos  marriage is for matured minds.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by googles: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
kpolli:

hey wassup been a while that said,lets move on to more pressing issues  grin

she is way smarter than the both of them but the poster is the sore loser

of course her husband must have known she was up to something all those five years which am sure he did not waste himself

but at the end of the day they both dumped their sidekicks to get married.

the poster on the other hand was feeling somewhat smart not wanting to marry her, while her ex was ready she left him to get married

i see no reason why she should be crucified. Am sure hez just being pathetic for a girl to leave her present boyfriend and go back to her ex

that means the present boyfwend is not good enuf compared to the ex

she must have weighed her options before going for the better out of the two !!!

My point is she is smart no doubt abt it and this poster is a sore loser who should face reality and stop whining over being dumped !!
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by kpolli(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
this thing once happened to a friend of mine, but i learnt something from this experience that its wise to just let the girl go. . . . .
a lesson that we all learn when we r young is that when we think we have outsmarted all parties, our stupidity brings us back to earth one day

the only thing i can say to this poster is that he shouldnt look at her being stupid, he should just wait for the day the owner has his laugh
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by sirt1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2010
liksy:

Obviously she is wiser than you and her husband, and u cant do anythin about it. Stop lamenting , she is happily married. She has used u for 5years and she has dumped u for her Ex. She must have seen your good for boyfriend r/ship not for marriage cos  marriage is for matured minds.

googles:

hey wassup been a while that said,lets move on to more pressing issues  grin

she is way smarter than the both of them but the poster is the sore loser

of course her husband must have known she was up to something all those five years which am sure he did not waste himself

but at the end of the day they both dumped their sidekicks to get married.

the poster on the other hand was feeling somewhat smart not wanting to marry her, while her ex was ready she left him to get married

i see no reason why she should be crucified. Am sure hez just being pathetic for a girl to leave her present boyfriend and go back to her ex

that means the present boyfwend is not good enuf compared to the ex

she must have weighed her options before going for the better out of the two !!!

My point is she is smart no doubt abt it and this poster is a sore loser who should face reality and stop whining over being dumped !!

@ liksy and googles

I will advise u go through my post and see where I said I caught her with her zig-zag behavior. The relationship was just 5 months then. I decided I won't marry her from that day and I didn't send her away.

Now, do u think I was used or the other way round? I was not dumped cos i never expected anything meaningful from her anymore. All I do was just playing along and pretended I didn't see anything for good 41/2 yrs!!!!. For your information, the last text she sent me (May, 2010 to be precise) was loaded with curse that I wasted her time for 5yrs when I knew I won't marry her. Must I speak with all my mouth b4 u can understand simple information?

I will advise u learn from this scenario b4 it is too late.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by mckaycee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
[s]They believe immorality is synonymous to smartness[/s]

Define "immorality"
nothing is as immoral as sleeping with a lady who is ripe for marriage without giving her d hope of a future.
U sinned, she sinned, she's married, u r not!
For crying out loud, STOP CRYING OVER SPILT MILK AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE, BRO!!!!!Q!E!D!
Haba! e don do!!
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by googles: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
sir t:

@ liksy and googles

I will advise u go through my post and see where I said I caught her with her zig-zag behavior. The relationship was just 5 months then. I decided I won't marry her from that day and I didn't send her away.

Now, do u think I was used or the other way round? I was not dumped cos i never expected anything meaningful from her anymore. All I do was just playing along and pretended I didn't see anything for good 41/2 yrs!!!!. For your information, the last text she sent me (May, 2010 to be precise) was loaded with curse that I wasted her time for 5yrs when I knew I won't marry her. Must I speak with all my mouth b4 u can understand simple information?

ok now you are the smart one yea ?? i laff in pidgin english

you knew you werent gon marry her from the start yet u were with her for five years lets assume you were faithful {which i doubt}

you sir t, had the intentions of dumping her sooner or later but for the fact that she caught u off guard and beat u at your own game

we should label her ?? okay lets flip the situation, if she wasn't married now, you will dump her and move on to another "wife material"

while shez left high and dry with no prospect, that way you will be the smart one.but the smart girl that she is, she got a proposal and went for it

while u were laid back feeling all good with your self.you expect me to castigate this woman over wat you said.am sure you weren't pure during the course

of the relationship so i cant just go with your one-sided story.am sure if we ask her she would sing a different song so accept your fate and move on
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
sir t:

@ liksy and googles

you are just a looser!!! SOMEBODY SHOULD PLS TELL THIS POSTER TO MOVE ON AND STOP CLAIMING(CRYING) cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ Omolola1 and googles

Well if this is what u referred to as smartness, then I pity your boyfriend.

I will come back to let the cat out of the bag so that u will know who truly I am.

hehehehe why are you going and coming like ileke-idi {Not NL ileke-idi o}

open the bag and dont suffocate the poor cat jor Tongue

who are u ?? Omooba ?? Cheesy

@GOOGLEI BEG NO KILL ME WITH LAFF OOO
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by vanitty: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
mckaycee:

Define "immorality"
nothing is as immoral as sleeping with a lady who is ripe for marriage without giving her d hope of a future.
For crying out loud, STOP CRYING OVER SPILT MILK AND MOVE ON WITH your LIFE, BRO!!!!!Q!E!D!
Haba! e don do!!

GOD BLESS YOU.

@ poster
So you even knew after 5 months into the relationship that you were not going to marry her, so for the remaining four years and 7 months you were stringing her along. Is that not wickedness? and here you are whinning while the new wife in town is enjoying her honeymoon and you think you are the smart one cheesy cheesy cheesy boohoohoo pele
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by funkybaby(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
mckaycee:

Define "immorality"
For crying out loud, STOP CRYING OVER SPILT MILK AND MOVE ON WITH your LIFE, BRO!!!!!Q!E!D!
Haba! e don do!!

spot on !!!!

vanitty:

@ poster
So you even knew after 5 months into the relationship that you were not going to marry her, so for the remaining four years and 7 months you were stringing her along. Is that not wickedness? and here you are whinning while the new wife in town is enjoying her honeymoon and you think you are the smart one cheesy cheesy cheesy boohoohoo pele

well said.

@poster
she is smart with a capital S.

from all your posts, it is obvious that you are hurt and bitter that she dumped you.
and what hurts you the most is that she didnt dump you to start all over again with another man and invest another 5years in the name of dating a new man; but the fact that she got married 3months later and she is pregnant already.

i repeat she is smart with a capital S.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Bawss1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

you are just a looser!!! SOMEBODY SHOULD PLS TELL THIS POSTER TO MOVE ON AND STOP CLAIMING(CRYING) cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You know he won't accept it.

Here goes nothing - OP stop digging yourself into a hole. Man up and move on.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by funkybaby(f): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Poster

you are making it sound like she used 'belle' to hook the other guy.

why not ask yourself this question: why didnt she use the same belle to hook you; after all, you have been 'together' for five years.

its an easy answer: the other guy must be wayyyyyy better than you.

so the girl weighed all her options, after doing all the calculations, permutations and combinations, she decided that the other guy is a better fish.

gbam! 3months later, she is happy married  grin grin

kai !!! MRS. brain lo'mo  grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2010
so u knw ur gal was a bad chick you never bothered to put her rt only crucify her in your mind and ultimately plan to disgrace her how smart and kind is that?now you want the rest of the male population to tell you u r the winner?

the gal God bless she,her hubby and unborn kids was smart to have read you.so you used eachother how do we learn from this.?

you sound like a very mean person who harbours grudges and plans revenges instead of doing your best to correct wrong situations.you sound like you have a little black book recording the wrongs of other pips.pls change it is not too late.
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by petebor02(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2010
5 years
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by dobodobo(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2010
I bleep my ex girlfriend over 200 times within 3 yrs and I have nothing to lose because we had mostly every weeks except sick times, you should probably be fucking her close to 400 times, she wouldn't have forget you so easily
Re: My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
LMAO the poster is trying to cover up his sore heart. keep deceiving yourself, she beat you to the game and you obviously is hurt and also feel used and dumped grin grin

Seriously do you really think you are the smart one? The girl dumped your behind got married and is preggie enjoying all the love and pampering from her husband and my guy here is crying over spilled milk and at the same time paying 20 naira per hour in the cafe to post on this thread

Dayummmmmm that babe is smart, thumbs up lovey kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? / I Want To Be A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.