Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? (9124 Views)

Men And Their Double Standards. / Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
ebonyvibe<<<<<< Former Area girl turned high class Gold digger angry
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by AnnMarie1(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

ebonyvibe<<<<<< Former Area girl turned high class Gold digger angry

money, money, money grin
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2010
I dont know which area you you came from but i am certainly not for wherever you were or are right now.

I am not looking for a man to validate me actually I do well by myself. Tell me Mr Corke do you have a job? And what do you do humour us?
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
ebonyvibe , madam dont vex with me coz u cant find a man wink (no offeince)
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2010
Actually I am married with lovely kids. Are you? and if not it is because you dont have a job smiley grin
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2010
ebonyvibe , ermm madam. , be nice to me, am from London.  U aint!. ,   cheers!! wink
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by sleekch1c(f): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
Sagamite:

And is your age still young? Hell yeah.  grin grin grin grin grin

If you don't hit your mark on time your criteria would turn to:

i want a man that can at least help sometimes with cooking and cleaning (I will appreciate it)
a man who preferably has a good sense of humour, who at least believes there is a God
a man who knows his way around a bed, whose manliness isnt the size of my pinkie
a man who is really kind hearted and forgiving,
a man who really respects me for me and can show me some love
I hope to get him soon as I don't want to remain single any longer and to add, I am willing to compromise on some of the above

Even if you defiantly don't verbalise it as you grow older, you will mentalise it.  grin At the moment, youthfulness and nymphal-ism is still shacking your head.  grin
screw u sir,am not searching and i aint dat young(just turned 22) grin
i wld get wat i want and more, thanx 4 the bullcrap post anyway angry angry angry
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by sleekch1c(f): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

ebonyvibe , ermm madam. , be nice to me, am from London.  U aint!. ,   cheers!! wink
yeah,a cleaner at mcdonald's to be precise grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
ebonyvibe <<<<< she wants me, truss me! wink
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
sleekch1c<<<< see this village girl, have u ever been in a aeroplane before.? dont lie? i dont tink sooooo, !!
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr Cork.

London might be your begining and the end but I live in London and have lived here since birth.

I know useless men like you who do nothing and all their ego is at least am in London. Sorry Sir, what do you do humor us with the london you are at best you are a secruity guard.

Sorry where in the westend are you? I work with a IB  in city let me know how much bull**** you are full off.
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
ebonyvibe:

Mr Cork.

London might be your begining and the end but I live in London and have lived her since birth.

I know useless men like you who do nothing and all their ego is at least am in London. Sorry Sir, what do you do humor us with the london you are at best you are a secruity guard.

Sorry where in the westend are you? I work with a IB  in city let me know how much bull**** you are full off.

Yea right, u work in a investment bank or u work in Burger king? dont lie, madam QUIT tryin to impress me. Am in the City right now! wink
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
the chick is lyin, she is in Kano and she lyin she is in London angry
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
ermm when I say city, I dont mean; 3rd mainland bridge, I mean: City of London!! wink
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2010
I bet you live in a grotty flatshare in peckham or thamesmead looking for the next scam that will bring money to your pocket as am sure there is no paper to work which is why you go for oyinbos

You see I am too much for you I am not lying your mind cannot comprend it am too good am currently in EC2 where are you?
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
Olodo where in the city are you.

You said westend now city. I know they are close but not the same thing oga sir where are you.

Oxford circus westend. Bank moorgate liverpool street cannon street - city .

sorry sir where are you. Lair lair paints on fire
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
EC2? sweery, am just 2 mins from Bank Station, 4real.

Guess what, be nice to me and I promice u can have me all to yo sef. Am just opposite Bank Station right now
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
we both no u not in London & u just tryin to impress me, Sweeery, its ok. CHicks always try to impress me

By the way, where in EC2 r u? Moorgate?
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ WORK

As tempting as your offer sounds am not keen to meet you. If you really want to see me I go home via Cannon street station  and can spare 2 minute of my percious time to re-work your miserable mind about women at 5:15pm by the Hawes and Curtis shop on the right.

I am a married woman and really dont have your time.
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
But why do Nigerian babes lie they in London just to proof they gots standards?   whats wrong in being in Nigeria,

ermm although nuff mosquitos in Naija  grin   grin   grin (no offeinse)

Actualy, the last time i was in Nigeria, I saw a Mosquito as big as a buttter fly grin (i swaaar)   grin    grin
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2010
Cannon street station is just abot 7 mins from me, cool. I be there @ 5.15. errm, by the way, hope u r very pweeeety grin grin
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2010
what happened to you did the cat get your tongue i bet you are a secruity officer i am really going to laugh you.

I hate poor guys you know 45 mins isnt much to start pretending
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2010
also, pliss do not let me good looks decieve you, am a sweet guy, honest.  Be  nice & u can have moi! wink
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
I actualy had my lunch earlier today at Cannon streeet. Waz you that fat light skin babe that walked pass me

and slowly checked me out? Was that you? dont lie?
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2010
Hawes and Curtis or in front of McDOnalds at Cannon Street at 5.15, . you chooose!

I love McDonalds. I can buy u fish & chips tongue
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
Joker. See how naive you are you think am the only black girl in the whole city of London.

And there is not Mac Donald in front of Macdonald the last time i checked. moreover i am only seeing you for 2 minutes no time for pleasantries. Just to be able to call you a cork to your face.
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by afribeauty(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
Lol **Shaking head*** cro cro cro cro ccorrk!
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2010
my badd, chicks always check me out, am just sayin. I dont blame my good looks either! wink
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2010
ebonyvibe:

Joker. See how naive you are you think am the only black girl in the whole city of London.

And there is not Mac Donald in front of Macdonald the last time i checked. moreover i am only seeing you for 2 minutes no time for pleasantries. Just to be able to call you a cork to your face.

Proofs my point again, typikal black women, they must always have the last say, who cares if its Mark donalds or Mark donut? WE GIVE UP!!
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
outside Hawes and Curtis or outside Mark donaalds at 5.15? your choice!

Am a gentleman, ladies first! wink
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
Idoit that was my error
that should read 'there is no Mc Donalds in front of Cannon Street the last time I checked.' So Hawes and Curtis it is then

No self confidence.
Re: Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? by MrCork26: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2010

Anyways Hawes and Curtis is ok and i be there at 5.15. and also, there is a McDOnalds at Cannon street.

Its ok, you sound like one of those holiday makers, lol. I will show u around the area someday.

How do i recognize u, r u preety? lol wink. Just wait by the entrace, i be there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos / Judgement Is About To Be Passed On Me Tomorrow,please Advise Me On What To Do / Serious Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.