Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times (7978 Views)

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? / Rising Cases Of Incest In Recent Time: A DNA Issue?? / How Safe Is Your Child From A Tutor Coming To Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by lavylilly: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

Perhaps I'll get a place at Iyana-Ipaja. I won't spend up to 2hrs on the road, no matter what, and houses are cheaper there still...
Ayobo not Iyana-Ipaja.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Ruthless70: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2023
Don't go there if you don't want the skulls of you and your family mined like iron ore. grin

Back in the days, about 15 - 20 years ago, Ikorodu used to be a haven of Ritualist Den, and while it is true that some of these dens have been cleared out, some are still operational.

Are U daft
Or insane
Which Ikorodu...

Ikorodu is one of the safest in Lagos..

Just be careful of Agric Ikorodu.

There is cultist in Ikorodu, cultists r everywhere.
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by realtalk19: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
lavylilly:
is Agric close to ibeshe?

Not really close
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by keycash: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2023
mastereditor:

Thanks, man.
Wish I could contact you off Nairaland to consult on other things. Especially the location of real estate properties being offered to me by agents. Electricity and security is a big concern.

I live in ikorodu and it safe .. since I no de pass myself from itamaga and ijede Road have the best electricity at least 20 hours daily if there is no issue I live in that area the security is fair ..
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Gben5: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Don't go there if you don't want the skulls of you and your family mined like iron ore. grin

Back in the days, about 15 - 20 years ago, Ikorodu used to be a haven of Ritualist Den, and while it is true that some of these dens have been cleared out, some are still operational.

Guy what are you caping nonsense
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Gben5: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2023

Guy why are you caping nonsense
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Gben5: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
mastereditor:

Are you for real? sad
don't mind the fool jare?..ikd is not bad place to relocate to!...
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Gben5: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
mastereditor:

Thank you.
Mind I ask how life is there? Do you have super malls around? And electricity supply? And how is the traffic for one who is mobile - would it be best to drive or take commercial? Do the services of ISPs like Spectranet get there? I know I have a lot of questions, I am considering relocating to the location, and I am not familiar with it at all.
yes there is just rite and some other once....you will like it here.... with enough girls
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Gben5: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
mastereditor:

Thank you.
Mind I ask how life is there? Do you have super malls around? And electricity supply? And how is the traffic for one who is mobile - would it be best to drive or take commercial? Do the services of ISPs like Spectranet get there? I know I have a lot of questions, I am considering relocating to the location, and I am not familiar with it at all.
everything dey here....no fear
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Gben5: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
mastereditor:

Thanks, man.
Wish I could contact you off Nairaland to consult on other things. Especially the location of real estate properties being offered to me by agents. Electricity and security is a big concern.

why not try Igbo oluwo estate in ikorodu...you will like the place very peaceful and secure
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Gben5: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
mastereditor:

Please, what’s your take on Odogunyan in Ikorodu. Small London estate in Odogunyan precisely. Is the area OK, with fairly motorable roads (roads don’t have to be perfect) and electricity supply?
Thank you.
the road there is kinda of bad but they are working on it....but I don't know about the estates there....
Re: How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times by Autobot05: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Abeg How much can a self contain apartment cost in ikorodu?

I'm contemplating the possibility of relocating there ... residents should help out please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? / Would You Put Your Parents In A Nursing Home? / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.