Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

"Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe (8008 Views)

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
hmmm...i can be spiritual u no? Dnt use because of dis faceless forum 2 kill urself

Na so. That is why you confessed that a fellow female that your husband is dating has been coming to attack you in the night.

The same demon that you summon is the one that will kill you.

Rest in pieces.
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Masterclass32: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Her beauty may lie in the eyes of the beholder, but her foolishness is there for all to see.
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Westaslave2(f): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
koyyes:

Na so. That is why you confessed that a fellow female that your husband is dating has been coming to attack you in the night.

The same demon that you summon is the one that will kill you.

Rest in pieces.
I no i made a great mistake dat day opening up just 2 calm my spirit , But watch ur back frm nw on !
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
I no i made a great mistake dat day opening up just 2 calm my spirit , But watch ur back frm nw on !

Oya na, start following me and sniffing my a$$ like a lost hungry puppy.

You will be so disappointed.
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
koyyes:

I think there is something wrong with you.

If you like, send only your son to school and leave your daughter behind so your son can feel better about his sister not getting educated and living her life independently.

You are a big fool and you don't deserve to be a mother.
Wicked satan not u again! U ar d most cruel person i av ever noticed in social media.

Back off frm her u """ perpetual spinster no one wl ever marry ur ugly afonja ass """" U dnt even have money 2 buy urself a man ,
Sorrowful bae hahahahahahaha
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Wicked satan not u again! U ar d most cruel person i av ever noticed in social media.

Back off frm her u """ perpetual spinster no one wl ever marry ur ugly afonja ass """" U dnt even have money 2 buy urself a man ,
Sorrowful bae hahahahahahaha

Look at this red faced fool that can't think straight for once in her miserable life.

Were you not the one that married a ritualist and didn't care what he was into until he decided to use you for ritual when you became useless to him?

Don't worry, this time you will not escape it. You will walk right into another den with your desperation.

Ewu

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
koyyes:

Look at this red faced fool that can't think straight for once in her miserable life.

Where you not the one that married a ritualist and didn't care what he was into until he decided to use you for ritual when you became useless to him?

Don't worry, this time you will not escape it. You will walk right into another den with your desperation.

Ewu
Hahahahaha...anuofia shameless "nwanyi , d man is a prominent man in d society dat every1 worships him in agbor n ughelli (wont mention his name),but i decide 2 leave him , cos he wants me 2 join .## No 1 can use me he knws

No man wl marry u in dis life nne ,ur type is abomination bringer
Go n marry ur vibrators hahahahaha ,i wl soon make ur ass cry ,forever spinster
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Westaslave2(f): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
koyyes:

Oya na, start following me and sniffing my a$$ like a lost hungry puppy.

You will be so disappointed.
am done wt u bitch...run along
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Westaslave2(f): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Hahahahaha...anuofia shameless "nwanyi , d man is a prominent man in d society dat every1 worships him in agbor n ughelli (wont mention his name),but i decide 2 leave him , cos he wants me 2 join .## No 1 can use me he knws

the useless gurl dnt av sense, i wl talk 2 her lyk a lady she wl be cursing me lyk all dos buhariguy n python amaka ,
I think she is being used 4 rituals ,avoid her mama.
She is worthless
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
the useless gurl dnt av sense, i wl talk 2 her lyk a lady she wl be cursing me lyk all dos buhariguy n python amaka ,
She is worthless
S winkhe is just jealous of ur marriage ,she might be 45.. Imagine she has being here since 2004 wen i stil dey secondary school. wink
Wen old cargo see young girls satanic envy sets in ,Shame shame on koyyas d oldcargo wink cheesy
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

You fed on innocent blood. And when it was time for you to be sacrificed after being fed fat like a sacrificial cow, you ran away.

Nemesis is definitely catching up with you now. As you can't even think of what to do using your brain. You are still carrying d1ldos up and down.

People like you are destined for ritualists so they can use the only two things you use to think which are your breast and nyash for sacrifice.

The blood that you followed to spill and drink has cursed you already.

Doomed failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
am done wt u bitch...run along

Look at her. She fails at everything she does.

No wonder she is pained and promoting gender discrimination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
S winkhe is just jealous of ur marriage ,she might be 45.. Imagine she has being here since 2004 wen i stil dey secondary school. wink
Wen old cargo see young girls satanic envy sets in ,Shame shame on koyyas d oldcargo wink cheesy

What std/hiv dead marriage ?

You will be there when her dog of a husband marries a 2nd, 3rd and 4th wife.

Then you will be the one begging him to be his 5th by the time your bleaching cream starts making you see green veins on your face.
Even your filtering apps won't save you.

Continue changing filtered pictures on Nairaland. Another ritualist will locate you okay.

Dumb fish brained desperate cow.

She can't even come back and quote me directly again because I have opened her nyash on Nairaland.

Stupid hungry wh0re of many ritualists. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
She is worthless

Just like you are worthless to your horse band.
I bet he tells you that every single day.

Don't worry, that pepper wey dey your body go rest very soon. smiley

You will be humble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Olisehinnocent: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Empty heads are talking about depression. In their mind now they are making sense grin grin grin
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
what is synonymous with feminists? ugliness
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by PythonAmaka: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Westaslave2:
the useless gurl dnt av sense, i wl talk 2 her lyk a lady she wl be cursing me lyk all dos buhari..guy n python...amaka ,
She is worthless
If you ever mention me again, Sango will strike your left boob.
Who dash a hoe marriage?... Thunder fire ur marriage. U open leg, carry belle after one night stand, he chased you away because u're a hoe & u are here crying like a hungry dog.. your Oga madam is asking u to return to work, ur customers are asking after u, mumu.

python amaka
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by CuntMiner(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ozkar:
Wow... Seriously?

Do women enjoy the feeling of being oppressed or hated? Looks like many have this persecution complex, always looking to prove that men are against them. Whereas men love women more than women love themselves.

This lady is comically stupid though. Leadership roles ni. Aren't we talking about the same majority of Nigerian ladies that have been hyperventilating because Falz said he detests transactional sex?

The economy is getting tougher, yet men still face so much pressure to become rich, else they may never get two things they crave for - respect and love. A man is far more likely to get ridiculed for being broke.
meeen,ur last statement,really summarized my current life, I'm an aspiring footballer still Tryna sign d big contract, but my girlfriend doesn't really seem to respect me because I don't have much cash for now...... and again pls, can u forgive ur girlfriend if she allowed her cousin romance her?
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Some women are the mother of delusion.
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by PythonAmaka: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

U're useless na.. grin
If you carry STI to do rituals, it won't work.. If he grind ur prts do rituals, u no go gree pour money because ur STI too strong. he wanted to kee u because you are useless but you ran away . But still U dey carry ur customers sperm go do rituals. God go punish u.
F.. o.. o.. l

python amaka
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
koyyes:

What std/hiv dead marriage ?

You will be there when her dog of a husband marries a 2nd, 3rd and 4th wife.

Then you will be the one begging him to be his 5th by the time your bleaching cream starts making you see green veins on your face.
Even your filtering apps won't save you.

Continue changing filtered pictures on Nairaland. Another ritualist will locate you okay.

Dumb fish brained desperate cow.

She can't even come back and quote me directly again because I have opened her nyash on Nairaland.

Stupid hungry wh0re of many ritualists. grin
Ugly old cargo put ur face lets see Ooo ,u wont..

U ar so filled wt jealous spirit, i challenge u 2 put ur face ALAS i remember u complain of craw craw face

Am full of beauty dats y am mama vvv aka husbandsnatch lady ,no woman can beat my beauty

Men fall at my feet n do my bidding ,who wl fall on ur feet nobody wl..hahaha shame ooo ugly old mama,
Men Wl always worship my groins even in my old days ,anumanu. Luk at person backing u pythonamaka dat i knw dat is 2 short n black ,tufiakwa ..4 d children una go born...

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Seandisputed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Weird people above me though.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Seandisputed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Weird creatures above me though.
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
PythonAmaka:

U're useless na.. grin
If you carry STI to do rituals, it won't work.. If he grind ur prts do rituals, u no go gree pour money because ur STI too strong. he wanted to kee u because you are useless but you ran away . But still U dey carry ur customers sperm go do rituals. God go punish u.
F.. o.. o.. l

python amaka
go n meet ur ugly old cargo koyyes ,una go born monkey hahahahahaha mtcheww

Fine uno fine money u no get, Ur wife koyyes is as ugly lyk nkapi imo state n has enzema n craw craw ryme wt staph ...
Una marriage go be out of d world amala ewedu pple ,i rather marry a ritualist dan one ugly short man wey poverty dey kill
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Seandisputed:
Weird creatures above me though.
who is weird ? No dat dey started it ..u can leave some1 insult u n ur friend just because d forum is 4 bastards
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Ugly old cargo put ur face lets see Ooo ,u wont..

U ar so filled wt jealous spirit, i challenge u 2 put ur face ALAS i remember u complain of craw craw face

Am full of beauty dats y am mama vvv aka husbandsnatch lady ,no woman can beat my beauty

Men fall at my feet n do my bidding ,who wl fall on ur feet nobody wl..hahaha shame ooo ugly old mama,
Men Wl always worship my groins even in my old days ,anumanu. Luk at person backing u pythonamaka dat i knw dat is 2 short n black ,tufiakwa ..4 d children una go born...

grin grin grin grin grin

I read this and I laugh. You are a big clown.

Have you wondered why even with all the attention you get from negroes, it is only ritualists that see you as something worth using? cool

It is because you have absolutely nothing upstairs. They see you and all they think of if 'sex' and 'sacrifice' because you look like a sacrificial cow.

Olosho, you made a very big mistake spilling innocent blood with your ritualist husband and that is how you will continue jumping from one bed to another because you have been cursed. grin

Its one divorse down and many more to go.

Give me one reason why I should envy you and I will give you more reasons why you are destined to be the society's wh0re. embarassed
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by AnalQueenluci: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Wat sort of war is going on here ? Koyyes ,westaslave2 n husbandsnatcha
LAdies dnt do dis .Men ar laffing at u already
As 4 pythonamaka u ar a nobody already
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
go n meet ur ugly old cargo koyyes ,una go born monkey hahahahahaha mtcheww

Fine uno fine money u no get, Ur wife koyyes is as ugly lyk nkapi imo state n has enzema n craw craw ryme wt staph ...
Una marriage go be out of d world amala ewedu pple ,i rather marry a ritualist dan one ugly short man wey poverty dey kill

Eya, for a female that builds her life around a negroe, you are still pained about your first failed marriage.

Even with your bleached bought beauty, he wanted to use you as sacrifice. Worthless cow. cheesy

May be you should have said yes.

At least, you'll die a Mrs.

Glutton.
Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Wat sort of war is going on here ? Koyyes ,westaslave2 n husbandsnatcha
LAdies dnt do dis .Men ar laffing at u already
As 4 pythonamaka u ar a nobody already

Even the person she was fighting for has decided to keep calm. She that is older is the one displaying her madness. I will eat her for dinner.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
gringrin

Re: "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe by Seandisputed(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
who is weird ? No dat dey started it ..u can leave some1 insult u n ur friend just because d forum is 4 bastards

Couldn't grab what you typed, but it's all good.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) / See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.