Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother (44820 Views)

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by desiredhome: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2019
olaarie:

Have you been to China before?
You must not be in China to know that it's more developed, it's not all about Church but doing the right thing.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Ohraykon: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2019
OkpekeBeauty:
Falz dont forsake the gathering of the saints as the manner of most celebrities are. I still like the fact that you dont sing lewd and profane language in your music. Though I dont listen to worldly music, the little I have seen of you is not that bad. Keep it up. Please no baby mama. be an example to other upcoming musician. Your mama loves you and we sane Nigerians love your sense of humor too

but u watch worldly movies hypocrite grin
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Ohraykon: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
It's not like going to church changes anything. Who needs church when you are rich, let the poor folks go there. They need it more angry angry
mumu
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by LegalOpinion: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
onez:
You can go to church where people don't know you. It will help.

And where is that place where nobody knows him?
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by kareemkamil(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Nice
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by tj4luck(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Into the fire you go

*SEE HELL FIRE GATE KEEPER*
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Welrez(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=1Sharon post=74901086]

Into the fire you go[/quote
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Olajah81: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Yankee101:
Tell him before he picks only the bad habits of Fela

Neva say wrong of the dead ...

Fela is Legend....

No bad habit in FELA behaviour...

Lives ON Omo Anikulapo Kuti....

Rest in the Bossom of the Lord
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by donnie(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Made4naijablog:

“In my mind, I felt that the service was not about me. I felt that everybody was there to worship God, yet they were putting undue pressure on me. The pastor gave me the microphone to address the congregation and I was puzzled; what did he expect me to say to the congregation? These are some of the issues. I just want to go to church and worship God like a regular member of the congregation. I do not want that kind of attention. I was hoping that I would go to church on a Sunday and it would not be like any other day I’m at a public place or doing a show,” the singer said.

Oya go Christ Embassy na, let's see who will recognize you. Mtcheew.

angry
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Download this lovely love song from a nairalander http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Yankee101: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Olajah81:

Neva say wrong of the dead ...

Fela is Legend....

No bad habit in FELA behaviour...

Lives ON Omo Anikulapo Kuti....

Rest in the Bossom of the Lord

Lol. I like your enthusiasm

Read about some Saints. One helped burn people at the stakes.

Not all historically good people were perfect neither were the terrible ones always bad.

Sometimes our heroes are a mix of both. That's why we need Jesus. If man was perfect, His sacrifice won't be needed.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Kdon2: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2019
OkpekeBeauty:
Falz dont forsake the gathering of the saints as the manner of most celebrities are. I still like the fact that you dont sing lewd and profane language in your music. Though I dont listen to worldly music, the little I have seen of you is not that bad. Keep it up. Please no baby mama. be an example to other upcoming musician. Your mama loves you and we sane Nigerians love your sense of humor too

God is no longer in the church,He is everywhere now. Scammers are now the new owners of the church
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Fidelismaria: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin

I don't go to church too

I only go to church on new year,easter and Christmas

grin grin

Na money I need not religion
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by braine(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:
It is cheaper to pray at home smiley

Chai, this is deep.

For anyone to feel this means something is definitely wrong with the church.

1 Like

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Horlufemi(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Christians don't understand what church is.

A school of fish is what rightly resembles what the church is.

A school of dance for example (an institution) is what people think the church is.
Church today is an institution which is not what God wants.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Yankee101:
Tell him before he picks only the bad habits of Fela
shame on u , do u think fela is burning in hell

Shame on u once more, i hate yorubas but fela is a legend
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by vivalavida(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:

This your comment killed me walahi!!
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by victorazyvictor(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Anniie4u:
Falz is a freethinker I guess. Cool guy
Indeed! he is a nice guy..... I like the guy, so meek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by movetoca: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:
What? Sharon are you okay?
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by koyeni(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2019
angry

Check my signature!
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by otokx(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Most Nigerian churches are Tithe and Offering centers.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by blingxx(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Unseriousboy:
Some Muslim girls were seen wearing hijab both in "this is Nigeria and talk music video".

falz refused to go to church

Hmmmmm

Are u thinking what I'm thinking

Like if u think falz may one day wake up n decide to explore Islam,share if u don't think so

You are just going offpoint with no direction, shey the same Falz that almost sued muric for their nonsense talk... Abeg talk another tin jhor
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Offpoint: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2019
blingxx:

You are just going offpoint with no direction, shey the same Falz that almost sued muric for their nonsense talk... Abeg talk another tin jhor
Make una let me rest for nairaland o, everytime una go mentioned my name put for matter wey no concern me... abeg make una let rest.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by AfroBlue(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
ZoeyJ:
your meme tho

bɷmbىɧҽɭɭaʑʑʑ

abeg, what's ur siggy mean?
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by ZoeyJ(f): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2019
AfroBlue:

bɷmbىɧҽɭɭaʑʑʑ
abeg, what's ur siggy mean?
random word
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by temmypotter(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Into the fire you go
For asking a question? Lol
Thank God you are not God
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Uglymugg: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Anniie4u:
Falz is a freethinker I guess.
Cool guy

Not going to church doesn't make you a free thinker. Leave it to Nigerian Atheist to be the dumbest of the bunch.
Re: I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother by Anniie4u: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Uglymugg:

Not going to church doesn't make you a free thinker. Leave it to Nigerian Atheist to be the dumbest of the bunch.

Freethinkers are not religious and they criticize religious activities. So does Falz; check his songs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Carries Comedian Ushbebe’s Son As He Becomes His Godfather(Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married / Toke Makinwa Parties Braless In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.