Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate (52924 Views)

EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Debate, Apologizes To Candidates / Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Very mature.
wishing you Godspeed Atikulated Atiku AA

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by XTHRONE(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
That is very good, if Buhari ain't coming Atiku should jejely go, I know bubu will not come,let the other contesters (time wasters) sit down there do the debate, bunch of jokers .

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by shigoslim(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Forget Atiku is a classic man. See an intelligent response. .... This is a leader I quest for . Nigerian need u to pioneer the drowning nation ship .

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by Abfinest007(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
pride go before a fall

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by adelaja70(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
hakyma:
I am a real supporter of Buhari but with this , I am so disappointed in him. It is just as if he is scared of which he is the one that other candidates should scared of.
Nawa fr we Nigeria
THE ONE BUHARI ATTENDED IN 2015,DID JONATHAN ATTEND?

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by fogechi: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
justjify:

You DIdnt read the statement
Did you?

Refering to buhari
Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by fredoooooo: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku you can go and debate with your supporters and friends you want to enrich.. grin
Sai Baba Buhari grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by GoldHorse(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
id911:
I told you guys Atiku was at the debate venue and was about entering when we heard that Buhari has refused to come. Buhari is who we want to be in the podium with because he's our main opponent.

Buhari can't behave as if his Father is the owner of Nigeria and we continue to look the other way because we ain't all stupid

Buhari should choose time and venue that he is comfortable with to debate with Atiku and we will be there live. Any day or time he chooses, we are ready

So Atiku cannot sell himself or his policies to Nigerians or tell us something else about his plans without roping issues around Buhari? So his whole campaign is solely based on Buhari?

Now I see......

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by stevnwigw1: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
what a country!
Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by Themmiee: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
I have being saying this that Atiku is not the best option for Nigerians. What a very stupid and awkward reasons the old fool got. Is he really coming there to attack Buhari, or you're coming to tell Nigerians what you have for them.?

Stupid Diploma Holder that's forming Holy.

I PITY ALL THE PDP SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND THAT FAIL TO REASON BEFORE THEY ACT.
The handwriting is clearly painted on the wall....

Buhari.... May the good Lord see you through in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by sharpwriter(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Very good decision.... The debate come look like comic show... I don't even know what those three are doing there and saying. They should have declined and damn the damned debate if all candidates can't be present. Let's know there's no debate and let's get prepared for election since the head of government is unserious enough to show up and acknowledge the people of the country... Arrant nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by 1972xy: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
You can see how pompous this guy is. Atiku is just too arogant. One begin to imagin how pompous he would be if elected as the president.
Well, i dont think this is the type of president Nigeria deserve.
If i were you i will walk in there and express my self to Nigerians and stylishly canvass for their votes if you had know how many millions of Nigerians that glued to their tv sets wanted to hear from you.
But you have missed it.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by Stocking: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
is atiku the one you're referring to or buhari who was conspicuously absent without a cogent reason ? Atiku was at the venue despite his non appearance and long trip back home from USA. That's a sign of a good leader. This country is full of gullible and myopic youths, little wonder we're ranked the poorest country on earth
I didn’t know Atku rode a bicycle from USA . He must be very tired .
But Buhari that was campaigning all day is not tired . Mugun

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by kennykg(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
what a lame excuse
i'm not disappointed cause i knew and always say they got nothing to offer

some comments here are just so so disheartening

1 Like

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by SEONaijaExpert: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Houstency:

What stopped President PMB from contesting with other candidates if not politics and to mask his inefficiencies? Partisan politics is not madness, "what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".
INEC timetable is clear on campaign dates and schedules. That exactly is what President Buhari is doing and inviting him to an independent debate during this quest isn't a proper schedule. I see nothing wrong in Atiku going head to head with other Presidential candidates if he thinks they're worth his time. That's being proud. His excuse is lame, very lame.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by johnaruson(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari is a mistake Nigerians made in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by contigiency(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rubbish. So What you came to do is to attack the president and not to tell Nigerians what you want to do for them.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by splufik008(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
So this will be boring afterall
Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by AnanseK(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
ciggy000:
This is very honorable of you my incoming presido

He is snobbish. He has no respect for other Presidential candidates. He is only an Ex VP for Godsake! Atiku always over-rating himself, he forgot that he finished in third place at the APC primaries for the 2015 election. Defeated by Buhari and Kwakwaso. He will probably finish 7th in the February 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by bender79: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Story for the gods. I'm now more convinced he will loose this election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is too arrogant and too proudly elitist for the poor masses of this nation.

Imagine him insulting his ipob followers by openly declaring that he is a buhari zombie and cannot shine without buhari cheesy

Atiku is just an idîot and I am glad Buhari cut him down to size by his absence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by 042rebel: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
In 2011, GEJ was absent, Buhari debated. In 2015, Buhari was absent, GEJ debated. Atiku is just afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by DrtroubleM: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
What sort of nonsense is this undecided
Why bother yourself to go there when you won't debate. Msteeew!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by contigiency(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

I didn’t know Atku rode a bicycle from USA . He must be very tired .
But Buhari that was campaigning all day is not tired . Mugun

Don't mind that questionable character.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by propsvila: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari is not aware that he will be debating today (in the voice of Osibanjo)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by babadee1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
By doing this, Atiku has shown us that he and Buhari are exactly the same in terms of lacking new ideas to debate on. Sadly the only real difference left between the two is that our treasury may be safer in the hands of one than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by Houstency(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by sehin79(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
a leader does not get to the war front and run back atiku i have deducted one vote off you now.... you are not reliable.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by sharpwriter(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
XTHRONE:
That is very good, if Buhari ain't coming Atiku should jejely go, I know bubu will not come,let the other contesters (time wasters) sit down there do the debate, bunch of jokers .

Don't mind those three, they should have declared to the audience their disappointment and dissatisfaction and walk out of that studio if they're not all present. It's a strong message to show that Nigerians are getting more serious and we won't take anything or let any arrogant person shove anything down our throats.... It'll make Buhari sweat more grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by wilcox(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku has a very good reason for boycotting the debate. The current captain if the ship is not there to tell us how he has captained the ship so far and how he intends to continue if given the chance. To me, I think it will be an absolute waste of time to go on with the debate if the main figure head is not there to give us an update on his activities so far and will to answer question from those who intend to take over from him.
Well I know it was going to be like this so am not disappointed in anyway. The question now is " if him escape debate, him go escape election?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate by suyamasta(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is absolute Bullshit!!! Is it between you and Mr President? Is it Mr President that is going to vote for you? This is a direct insult to voters....... angry
Very big insult on the masses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.