Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78405 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
^^^Ive not watched French League since 08/09 when Channel 4 pulled the plug on the Ligue 1 show.

I know Tremoulinas played very well at left-back last season and almost made the French squad.

Rami, cant really say much about him. He was nondescript centre-back couple years ago. If Bayern are interested in him now, then he mustav really improved. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Mariory(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
Hello boys and girls. A chance to relive all of Chelsea's premier league goals from last season. There are some stunners in there. Enjoy. smiley

Videos were made by a fellow blue.
PART 1
[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ct5d4Im4Q?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

PART 2
[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud1uC5ibQ5g?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
As a Chelsea fan, Part 2 from 1.20 - 1.32 has to be your favourite moment of the season. It always has to happen, doesn't it? . . grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2010
My blood is blue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2010
Phate07:

My blood is blue
grin
i know nateevs will sigh after seeing this, lol
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2010
lalaboi:

grin

You bet bro. sad sad sad sad
Pathetic isn't it?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2010
^^^LOL grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2010
Folks, its Lillypool next (in the EPL). . .how is it going to be?

A win against Spartak will see us through to the next round in the UCL? Is that correct?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2010
nateevs:

You bet bro.  sad sad sad sad
Pathetic isn't it?
lalaboi:

grin
WTF is the meaning of these statements? You guys got a problem with me being a Chelsea fan or what?
Btw, your opinions dont matter much, atleast to me. Comprendé? undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2010
First this. . . .

debosky:

It shows there's little followership beyond the shekpe boys that post on match threads - my blood is blue, my urine is blue, etc. grin grin grin
The have limited mental capacity for analysis.

The few quality minds you have are otherwise engaged, so hence the silence.

Followed by this. . .

Phate07:

My blood is blue

grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2010
Phate07:

WTF is the meaning of these statements? You guys got a problem with me being a Chelsea fan or what?
Btw, your opinions dont matter much, atleast to me. Comprendé?  undecided
@Phate07, don't mind them jare  cheesy.  (but you can diss that one that calls himself debosky tongue as he is from the L'Arse camp. grin )
Guess they were just joking. Chelsea peeps no dey fight.
You are welcome on this thread.
We are the CHAMPIONS!  cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by khanye(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2010
FBS:

@Phate07, don't mind them jare  cheesy.  (but you can diss that one that calls himself debosky tongue as he is from the L'Arse camp. grin )

Local champions right wink
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2010
FBS:

Thanks bro, am a Chelsea fan to the core. There will always be haters, let them hate!
Blues Rule. Forza Blues!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2010
khanye:

Yap thats right. . .LOCAL Champions and proud of it to the bone. tongue
(oju lo pe si, omode a d'agba) cheesy

How market for your side? I heard JM will finish you this season.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2010
debosky:

It shows there's little followership beyond the shekpe boys that post on match threads - my blood is blue, my urine is blue, etc. grin grin grin
The have limited mental capacity for analysis.

The few quality minds you have are otherwise engaged, so hence the silence.

Okay bro, you my full attention. I gather you are an Arsenal fan. Can you do me a favour and pls remind me which trophy(no matter how ridiculous or frivolous) your 'esteemed' club has won in the past 6 seasons?

I guess i dont need to remind you the number of trophies CHELSEA has accumulated within that same period. Or do i?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^

I know life started 5 seasons ago for Chelski fans like you so enjoy counting. In the real world, longer time spans are used for credible comparisons.

PS - Being able to count trophies does NOT qualify as proof of being in possession of a quality mind so you're gonna have to try harder. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
khanye:

I guess you dont know the meaning of 'Champions', do you? Okay, i'll help you out

In sports, a champion is the
athlete or team in first place at
the end of a season of organized competition (and, if applicable, any associated playoffs). It is for this reason that such competitions are often called championships.

The fact that we are champions of EPL means that we were able to overcome all other opposition and are the best, atleast for last season.
Thats not a small feat and should not be ridiculed by you or any other person. If it was a small feat, then why didn't your club win it?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2010

Mr 'high and mighty' Debosky, i can see that you are clearly delusional. tongue
But i will forgive you your transgressions. Next time you dont have something to say, do us a favour and STFU!
angry
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
Phate07:

Mr 'high and mighty' Debosky, i can see that you are clearly delusional. tongue
But i will forgive you your transgressions. Next time you dont have something to say, do us a favour and STFU!
angry
Bros, why are you limiting trophies won to just 5/6 seasons?
Why not. . . .the last 100 years?
Afterall, footie didn't start 5/6 years ago
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
HNIC:

Bro, what matters is the present and not the past or history. To be frank with you i hate history, it sucks! In the early part of the 20th century, Britain was the World's dominant power but now USA is the world's dominant power.

In English football Chelsea is dominant cos they are the Champions and still top the league by 5points. Haven't you heard of 'the young shall grow'?
Btw, when last did Arsenal win Chelsea? Dont deride us cos of what we failed to achieve in the 'last 100yrs'. Right now Chelsea is good and strong! You either accept or we force you to accept it by forcing it down your throats.
undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
debosky:

They have limited mental capacity for analysis.

I have still not seen anything to disprove the seminal statement above. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Mariory(m): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
debosky:

^^

I know life started 5 seasons ago for Chelski fans like you so enjoy counting. In the real world, longer time spans are used for credible comparisons.

HNIC:

You know it always makes me laugh especially when Arsenal fans start talking about the last 5-6 years of pwnage they have been subjected to at the hands of Chelsea. They usually like to go back about 10-15 years to prove their point.
Well how about we go back well into the past. I think you'll find both clubs have been dominating each other on and off over the last century (especially if we go way back to the 60s).
http://arsenal-mania.com/clubs/10003/Chelsea/versus.html

So Arsenal fans, it's not just for the last 5 years that Chelsea have been b!tch-slapping Le Arse. It's just that most recently we are the ones owning you. So my advice to you Arsenal fans is to just grab the vaseline, bend over the right way, go to your happy place, and just try to enjoy it cause it's going to take a while for our positions to be reversed.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
Phate07:

Bro, what matters is the present and not the past or history. To be frank with you i hate history, it sucks! In the early part of the 20th century, Britain was the World's dominant power but now USA is the world's dominant power.
hehehehehe.
You hate history
Naah You cannot.
So shall we wish away Brazil's 5 world cup wins also?
Afterall, they haven't won the world cup since 2002(8 years ago).
You can't run away from history bro
I want us to debate the last 100 years, not  5 years
Phate07:

[color=#550000][b]
Btw, when last did Arsenal win Chelsea?
November 30, 2008(less than 2 years ago)
Phate07:

[color=#550000][b]
Btw, when last did Arsenal win Chelsea? Dont deride us cos of what we failed to achieve in the 'last 100yrs'.
undecided
Hehehehe
But it's cool to deride Arsenal for not winning anything in the past 5 years
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Mariory
Are you kidding me??
1955-2005
Dude, your real fans must have really suffered
50 years.
Some went thru planet earth without seeing you lift a league trophy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2010

Debosky is just an over-rated self-pompous Arsenal-loving tongue tongue.

Okay haters i have heard you. Could you pls carry your hatred to other threads cos this thread is for CHELSEA FANS.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Mariory(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
HNIC:

@Mariory
Are you kidding me??
1955-2005
50 years.
Some went thru planet earth without seeing you lift a league trophy grin

Actually 1972-1996 as we actually won trophys in the 60s, and 90s including the European Cup Winners Cup twice in 1971 and 1998.

In that period though you guys proper dominated us for about a decade give or take. Well guess what? We are proper dominating you now. I know it hurts but we will carry on pounding you for a while yet. So get used to it. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
This pretty much sums it up:

the average Chelsea fan has the intellectual capacity of an over-leveraged watermelon

grin grin grin

In fact, if we take away Ibime + Nateevs, then "average" can easily be replaced by ALL grin grin grin

. . . Now, someone scream "my fart is blue" cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
50 years.
Some went thru planet earth without seeing you lift a league trophy

Doesn't the Second Division count for something? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2010
Aint GAYYners morons?

When discussing with Chelsea fans they say History counts, when with Liverpool, Milan, Bayern fans they say history dont count?

The most retarded people support Arsenal anyways
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Phate07(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Aint GAYYners morons?

When discussing with Chelsea fans they say History counts, when with Liverpool, Milan, Bayern fans they say history dont count?

dayokanu:

Aint GAYYners morons?

Thanks bro for saying the obvious. Arsenal fans are the most vocal, yet they have nothing to make mouth with(within the present ofcourse).
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Mariory(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
You'll have to go easy on Le 'Arse fans guys. They are of the "special" variety, the kind that would utilise a special school bus to get to a special school if you know what I mean. grin

Suffice to say they support a "special" feeder club for Barcelona.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^

And you operate a feeder club for Real. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.