Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78408 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2010
ritchboy:

So basically, Kakuta is Walcott in disguise? cheesy grin grin

You wish. We've learnt since Sheva. We don't do failed projects any more.
Every single transfer since then has been fruitful.

That reminds me. I don't see those Chelsea hit and miss articles on the internet any more. People got bored?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2010
jalether:

What happened to anelka. His overall contribution and game play has dwindled significantly . . . .completing a simple five yard pass has

become a weekly struggle for him.

DD isn't far behind anelka in terms of lacklustre ball retention neither, leaving kalou as the only player capable of bringing composure

and stability to our attack as malouda too don dey mess up in that regard. . solution drop anelka to the bench and play malouda/zhirhov-DD-kalou upfront.

I quite agree Anelka made a few wrong passes but I don't see any devastation on the scale you guys are seeing.
You should look to the midfield. Anelka plays well when there are co-ball carriers in the midfield.

The midfield with Mikel, Essien and Ramires can only work when we want to play Barca.
Else, we should never use it. Malouda and Anelka always have to go back to midfield to get the ball often because the ball never reaches them.

Solution: Always play Zhirkov in midfield no matter what. He helps a great deal carrying the ball forward.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2010
RESERVE REPORT: WEST BROMWICH ALBION 4 CHELSEA 5

Captain Fabio Borini netted an amazing five times to bring Chelsea back from 3-0 down on a cold afternoon in Birmingham.

A nine-goal thriller saw an Ishmael Miller hat-trick put Chelsea on the back foot before Borini pulled two back in the first half.

A further second-half hat-trick from the Italian then secured the Blues victory after the side went 4-3 down after the break.

Manager Steve Holland chose three debutants in his back line as Todd Kane, Archange Nkumu and Ben Sampayo all lined up alongside Rohan Ince, who would later be replaced by George Saville for today's fourth first-time reserve appearance.

Borini sat in the centre of an attacking trio including Jacopo Sala on the right and Adam Phillip on the left. Meanwhile, Conor Clifford, Daniel Philliskirk and Aliu Djalo made up the midfield.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2191069,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2010
Zhirkov's chances of playing regularly depends on lampard's availability.Both are good at taking the ball forward and opening up defences but lamps' goal threat is immeasurable. Zhirkov,though is quite versatile.we can even afford to leave out malouda and put zhirkov in. In other news,splendid performance by Borini yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2010
chrisical:

Zhirkov's chances of playing regularly depends on lampard's availability.Both are good at taking the ball forward and opening up defences but lamps' goal threat is immeasurable. Zhirkov,though is quite versatile.we can even afford to leave out malouda and put zhirkov in. In other news,splendid performance by Borini yesterday.

@Nateevs too

Zhirkov is our best option moving the ball forward and Kalou but he needs to get back to full fitness , even Bosingwa play-boy . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2010
You wish. We've learnt since Sheva. We don't do failed projects any more.

When Kakuta leaves next summer, would he be labeled a success? cheesy

That reminds me. I don't see those Chelsea hit and miss articles on the internet any more. People got bored?

THIS! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2010
Some slack marking and wayward finishing today but a good and vital win in the end.9 goals for kalou now in his last 9 games;awesome.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
Drogba , Malouda , Anelka are they OK? angry anyways its 3points in the bag grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2010
I'm very impressed with the shift Bosingwa put in today .I believe he will prove useful as the season goes on.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
^^^ I don't know how you guys expect players to perform 100% week in week out.

3 points and I'm happy.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sometimes it's easy to criticize the players when they are not doing well. At least we got the 3pts.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2010
All Chelsea fans are on holiday. I had to go bring this thread out of the deep end. .
I hope we don't have to search to find this thread in the future. . . Nawa o.  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2010
^We were not in action during the week which was unusual meaning little or nothing to discuss. I'm not saying the thread should be deserted when we are not engaged. Infact,the calmness here exemplifies the thread of the champions
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2010
Its the trophyless thread that you have continuous lamentations day and night
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2010
GUUS WHO'S BACK

Guus Hiddink was back at Cobham on Thursday, and while he took time to catch up with players and staff alike, there was also a professional angle as he continues in his new role as Turkey coach.
The Dutchman spent almost four months at Chelsea early last year, leading us to an FA Cup win and the Champions League semi-finals, and made a lot of friends at the club along the way.
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2199899,00.html

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2010
Big Daddy came back to town. . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2010
chrisical:

^We were not in action during the week which was unusual meaning little or nothing to discuss. I'm not saying the thread should be deserted when we are not engaged. Infact,the calmness here exemplifies the thread of the champions

I like that part. .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Its the trophyless thread that you have continuous lamentations day and night

We just need muppets like you to stay off our hallowed thread and we'll have some peace. tongue

chrisical:

That's true to some extent. . . .just wait till you draw or lose a match because of DD's poor control or too little creativity and the complaints will re-emerge soon enough.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2010
^^^
Nothing do us.

Oo le so L'Arse di champion! cheesy

jooor-oh! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2010
^^

You don craze. grin grin grin

Sho le fi Mikel she striker?

Joor oh! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^ Hallowed thread ko, Halloween ni.

Abi she o fe ma fi trophy si Emirate ni?

O le fi Van Persie she Ballon d 'or na
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chamotex(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Hallowed thread ko, Halloween ni.

Abi she o fe ma fi trophy si Emirate ni?

O le fi Van Persie she Ballon d 'or na

ko possible
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
Champions don't brag.
It baffles me that we're the reigning double champions and yet this thread is always quiet.

I guess we're just used to winning.
We're a lil spoilt.

Another 3pts in the bag tomorrow.
That's how confident we are.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
It shows there's little followership beyond the shekpe boys that post on match threads - my blood is blue, my urine is blue, etc. grin grin grin
The have limited mental capacity for analysis.

The few quality minds you have are otherwise engaged, so hence the silence.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 1:57am On Oct 30, 2010
debosky:

It shows there's little followership beyond the shekpe boys that post on match threads - my blood is blue, my urine is blue, etc.  grin grin grin
The have limited mental capacity for analysis.

The few quality minds you have are otherwise engaged, so hence the silence.

grin grin grin Are you suggesting the average Chelsea fan has the intellectual capacity of an over-leveraged watermelon? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 5:42am On Oct 30, 2010
ritchboy:

grin grin grin Are you suggesting the average Chelsea fan has the intellectual capacity of an over-leveraged watermelon? grin grin grin

grin grin grin. . .ori eh ti ba jeh. . .Anuofia grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chrisical(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2010
5 points ahead and still waxing strong.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2010
3 points and I'm happy!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by AndreUweh(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2010
Dear Chelsea Fans, what 11 players would play when all our players are available?.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Akolawole(m): 1:25am On Oct 31, 2010
@ Le Fans de la blues

How are you guys. Many thanks for keeping the flag flyinggggg.

Top of the league. I am so happy and for the fact that our nearest rival is Arsenal make it so sweet.

Catch us if you can
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2010
Ibime or anybody we dey follow French league

Rumor floating around transfermarkt that Bild claims Bayern are interested in Benoit Tremoulinas and Adil Rami.

What do you know about these guys? I have only seen Tremoulinas very few times but Rami never seen him.

Do you think he is quality?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.