Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (63398 Views)

Which One Destroys Man Faster? / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
That thing no fit day angry again
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
U don't minit
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by grandstar(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
In some Caribbean countries, as many as 85% of children are born out of wedlock

Utter nonsense. Serves the man right!

I won't be surprised if that man is an absentee father to many kids already

Serves him right!

1 Like

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Elijah4332: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
yee my chest

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by 2lateBiafra: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Richdad50:
stupid boy
Na u sabi
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by metroid(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Saw this video about 3 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
What should we do
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by IYANGBALI: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lalasticlala, funjosh, ajepako, funkeshugar eleko1 and seun please don't try this at home,in your cars or in the bush
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Eberex(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
FAKE BLOGS EVERYWHERE. This video has been online since two months ago and it has nothing to do with the title
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What should we do
let's go and do our own
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Orpe7(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shey na Scrambled eggs abi na Omelette we go call this one grin grin grin
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Orpe7(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
metroid:
Saw this video about 3 years ago

Na so recycle them dey do now like say na refuse

1 Like

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
IYANGBALI:
let's go and do our own
You don't wanna sire kids ryt
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by metroid(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Orpe7:

Na so recycle them dey do now like say na refuse

grin grin
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by IYANGBALI: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You don't wanna sire kids ryt
excuse me? I didn't get that, come again pls
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by EmekaBlue(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
because he had a hard on
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by AnanseK(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
And you call her a LADY?
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by lifelesspmb: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hehehe

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by MOHSHESHI(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kukuma finish buh let me jus.......

Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by diteh(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
wakanda dance is this abi wakanda party is this. he didn't even have time to enjoy the erection of his joystick before it got violently smashed. grin
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Amarabae(f): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shameless lady.
*pukes*
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Petersamuel8(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
good for him
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gud 4 him ,

Women shud be down below during sex or doggy

On top sex is kind of risky, breakage happens always
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Jubilancy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
I can spot some children in the crowd............and no one is talking about the innocent minds been corrupted.............issorrite
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
IYANGBALI:
excuse me? I didn't get that, come again pls
Same here undecided
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Same here undecided
let's go and twerk Jo, stop pretending like sey the thing no dey hungry you
Re: Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing by urahara(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
grandstar:
In some Caribbean countries, as many as 85% of children are born out of wedlock

Utter nonsense. Serves the man right!

I won't be surprised if that man is an absentee father to many kids already

Serves him right!

Jesus!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends / Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.