Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) (74371 Views)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by vezycash(m): 4:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Extramarital sex in Ghana is very rampant. Most don't hide it. But this doesn't mean Nigeria's better. We're just sneakier.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Wwv455667: 4:42am On Jan 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Moukandjo: 4:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Olalan:
The way married women cheat these days is alarming..........no thanks to multiple sexual partners before marriage.
You don't even need to pity the husbands of these women; them no need am!
We keep telling them to make virginity their first criterion when searching for a wife before looking out for other positive attributes to avoid Okafor's law like this happening & to be largely sure of the mileage of their wives' honeypot but them no go hear. Them go dey form virginity doesn't matter!
Anyway, na their problem be that!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 4:50am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Though i was born into a Christian family n region [SE NIG], Islam remains the best religion that can tame man's excesses in practise.
for most of our churches/society hv been overwhelmed by civilization that gave room to prostitution, adultery/fornication, alcohol n drug abuse.
note: I am using Saudi Arabia as a case study.
I am not talking of Nigerian Moslems.
so,what have broken your legs and stop you from porting to islam .nonsense comment.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 23, 2019
ThundrCork:
Once you engage in sex with multiple men before marriage, it will take a camel to pass thru the eye of a niddle for you not to cheat. It’s the reason why the holy books advise you not to engage in sex until you get married because once you start, there’s no going back. Respect to #virgins
True. And it works for men and women, virgins marrying are more likely faithful

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 4:57am On Jan 23, 2019
martineverest:
thank God for my tribe,our women don't try this
lai mohammed
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by kay4kay: 5:11am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Though i was born into a Christian family n region [SE NIG], Islam remains the best religion that can tame man's excesses in practise.
for most of our churches/society hv been overwhelmed by civilization that gave room to prostitution, adultery/fornication, alcohol n drug abuse.

You wrong. Arab are the most promiscuous men in the surface of earth today. Including Saudi Arabia

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Perhaps you have not been to Saudi or you have been there but out of fear you didn't get down low to see how guys dey run things. Everything you mentioned above takes place in KSA but in a coded way, who no know no go know. But the important law is, don't do it in the open or let not another out envy report you to the authority.
ThinkSmarter:
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by femi4: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Even your Alfas do commit adultery ....Egypt and Algeria must be a Christian Country cos they have prostitutes roaming around there
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:

Muslim married women and men cheat also just that their law is very effect when they are caught that is just the difference. Arab men are like dogs when it comes to sex and their women are not left out
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Stdaviding(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2019
firstolalekan:

We'll ask you the same question when dem fùck your wife...

Agbaya angry
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 6:26am On Jan 23, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Chai! Don't do married women, they won't hear. They will be forming strong men. That man life will never be the same again.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
fake
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Till it’s ur wife, mumu.
bikefab:
Two consenting adults whose activity was interrupted. That's all i see.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2019
firstolalekan:

We'll ask you the same question when dem fùck your wife...
so ,your wife na ashawo ,abi?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:38am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:

Funny enough you are not even in Saudi Arabia and just probably quoting what you don’t know. Kindly ask one of this good life seeking African females what they see there and you will stop speaking from fragile thoughtflows

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by alphaNomega: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2019
The woman planned that shít
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Stdaviding:
Is it a crime or an offense to have sex (mutual consent) with a married somebody ��‍♂️
Yes.They belong to someone else.Its a curse self.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by seunfly: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2019
AreaFada2:
Which penal code has the man broken?

You married a LovePeddler. Simple.

Sort it out with your wife. Unless the man is your good friend, relative or trusted person. Then you can be disappointed.

Same applies to a man cheating on his wife. The wife has no business with the other lady if she's not not her friend or relative.

Sometimes you do everything necessary to avoid a broken home, not because u are afraid to lose the partner but because you have to secure your children life from your partner's stupidity.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2019
Ikpongiton:
so ,your wife na ashawo ,abi?
Dear móron, did I say I was married?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by JusticePlanet: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Stdaviding:
Is it a crime or an offense to have sex (mutual consent) with a married somebody ��‍♂️

stupid question sir

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2019
firstolalekan:

Dear móron, did I say I was married?
fellow slowpoke,when you marry,i bet you,a prostitute,people will Bleep her,till you are wet.idiot

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Mikora: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Why will a man be this stupid?
You brought your friends o be witnesses to the way your wife cheats or cheated on you with another man
When all you needed to do was just to get the evidence then send the woman back to Daura....

Calling in his friends to come and see with their own eyes is part of the evidence gathering
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2019
What crime have they comitted?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Mikora: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Stdaviding:
I pray for you that whenever you finally get married, your spouse will be a very promiscuous person and so shall it be!! It's not a crime after all
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Ikpongiton:
fellow slowpoke,when you marry,i bet you,a prostitute,people will Bleep her,till you are wet.idiot
Lol
This jobless frustrated toad thinks I'm like his faggọt father. Look here cùnt, your father is a rare gem. A champion cuckold, I salute his bravery.
By the way, say me hi to that ugly old hag whóre he ended up impregnating which resulted to a mistake product I'm reading my comment at the moment.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2019
tfash96:
The way dem dey break married women kulikuli don dey common dese days.E be like say sweetness dey der pass single lady honeypot..Na dose men sabi jare

My guy make you try am, you go know say na true grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by higgs: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Consensual sex between two adults.What's the fuss?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by bikefab(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2019
iamjavadem:
Till it’s ur wife, mumu.
My friend focus on your life and stop calling your seniors names. I am not responsible for your frustrations
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Stdaviding:
That is the whole point of marriage. To be united to the person you married till your death. You married in a public setting (Church) and took the oath before God and witnesses. You put ring on your finger to show everybody that you have sworn the oath to your partner and God.
It is a crime against God and all human beings who have known you to be married.
You will never be trusted and believed again by the rest of humanity, and even God can decide to stop answering your prayers.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2019
The guy should file a case against the hotel and the husband... did he drag the woman to the place? nonsense
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Omudia11: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2019
What about a man with above 5 sexual partners, will he be faithful in marriage?
Olalan:
The way married women cheat these days is alarming..........no thanks to multiple sexual partners before marriage.
BTW I doubt if a lady with above 5 sexual partners before marriage would stay faithful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.