Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) (74352 Views)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Why will a man be this stupid?
You brought your friends o be witnesses to the way your wife cheats or cheated on you with another man
When all you needed to do was just to get the evidence then send the woman back to Daura....

lol.abeg shift lemme f*int grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Uglymugg: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
The way the woman was dressing her hair, it looks like she's saying "Mission accomplished." I think they planned the whole thing.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
martineverest:
thank God for my tribe,our women don't try this
look at u u think they will be writing it on their forehead WE ARE CHEATING OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
The rate dem dey break married women kulikuli don dey common dese days.E be like say sweetness dey der pass single lady honeypot..Na dose men sabi jare

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Dont watch the video,i watched it ,its a waste of data

God bless you jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
stupidity:
no, Buhari doesn’t need a woman to go back to Daura with. He’ll go alone

OK Sir.....
But anything or human that is useless or of no use to you .....send it or them to Daura....

We need to sanitize this country from poo
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by mchc1001: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
THIS IS JUST A COMEDY DONE HERE IN GHANA, ALL THE PEOPLE IN THAT VIDEO ARE WELL KNOWN FILM ACTORS IN GHANA, THEY ALWAY SHOW THAT VIDEO IN GHANA TELEVISIONS, YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by goat22: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

Young man does torotoro have buttocks? eh do you think torotoro has Buttocks?! Take your time! What sort of nonsense is that? How much is buttocks in the market that even caterpillar will not nduke of no be center but na tobeyy how far na?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Numlock: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nonsense, did he steal? No.
Baba since you caught her red handed as the op said, just do your video as evidence to show her family member and move on, consider her as a bad investment.

No need to make noise about it or sharing the video on social media, she can sue you people for this.

Marriage no be by force ooo, if you know that you're still very much interested in away match, just divorce your wife, husband or don't get married yet.
Stop putting another man, woman in emotional trauma.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by okomile(f): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
If the man does not satisfy her sextually nko?

Men with their ego!

I will walk out of the marriage than cheat. It's not worth the humiliation
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
the husband-buster couldnt even be patient enough to cover the scene...smh!
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by ThundrCork(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
okomile:
If the man does not satisfy her sextually nko?

Men with their ego!

I will walk out of the marriage than cheat. It's not worth the humiliation

Is marriage all about sex?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
People no go fucck again in peace
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Though i was born into a Christian family n region [SE NIG], Islam remains the best religion that can tame man's excesses in practise.
for most of our churches/society hv been overwhelmed by civilization that gave room to prostitution, adultery/fornication, alcohol n drug abuse.
note: I am using Saudi Arabia as a case study.
I am not talking of Nigerian Moslems.
Somebody find phensic for this one. Head dey pain am

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

Too Late Ayaaf watched it grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nwachineke1980: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the advice
Zombiekiller010:
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 23, 2019
I don't get.
I thought they said its okay for males to sleep with whoever they want.
The pained man should be congratulating his fellow rival na.
Mcteew.
Africans just love to talk from both sides of their mouth.
Confused people.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Olalan:
The way married women cheat these days is alarming..........no thanks to multiple sexual partners before marriage.

You are absolutely right. No sane man will marry a lady who has been in countless relationships and still sustain all of them except he's unaware.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by OFFICIAL336: 12:50am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Though i was born into a Christian family n region [SE NIG], Islam remains the best religion that can tame man's excesses in practise.
for most of our churches/society hv been overwhelmed by civilization that gave room to prostitution, adultery/fornication, alcohol n drug abuse.
You need help. Big one. Go to Saudi and see things with your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by biggy26: 1:01am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
This man, I guess you're joking right? if you know what happens even with the strict rules, you will hide ur face. Let me stop here. grin
ThinkSmarter:
This man, I guess you're joking right? if you know what happens even with the strict rules, you will hide ur face. Let me stop here.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by biggy26: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2019
OFFICIAL336:
You need help. Big one. Go to Saudi and see things with your eyes
Don't mind d guy, he's living in a box...lol!
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by akinbodma(m): 1:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Let them enjoy the husband must be lazy in bed, honey pot must be washed
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nisland(m): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2019
Who sleep by sword must died by sword
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 1:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Olalan:
The way married women cheat these days is alarming..........no thanks to multiple sexual partners before marriage.
Exactly
I'll continue to say it; I CAN NEVER LOVE "SI MUCH" IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN.
I CAN NEVER BEG TO MARRY A GIRL THAT IS NOT A VIRGIN. UNLESS your papa na DANGOTE or ADELEKE, then we fit dey okay for the case grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 1:41am On Jan 23, 2019
Stdaviding:
Is it a crime or an offense to have sex (mutual consent) with a married somebody ��‍♂️
We'll ask you the same question when dem fùck your wife...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by chiteny(m): 2:23am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:

Contradiction and hypocrisy is what i see from your write-up. Are Nigerian muslims not muslims? Don't they use the same Quran? There are churches and society that do not practice this evil as well, even though civilized. So its not about "muslim" or "Christian" but about societal or individual values.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Why will a man be this stupid?
You brought your friends o be witnesses to the way your wife cheats or cheated on you with another man
When all you needed to do was just to get the evidence then send the woman back to Daura....

For me, it looks like a SET UP between him and his WIFE.
The LADY appears not Borthered at all.
No one is smacking her for such.
And they must have made this arrangement in conjunction with the HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
NO HOTEL with an adequate security would permit such on their CUSTOMER.

It will definitely send shock to other teaming customers
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Mankosi: 4:03am On Jan 23, 2019
What I see here is a man that has been pestering a married woman for sex and probably the woman told her husband about it and her husband now had a plan with her that she should agree to sexual advances and inform him when they enter the hotel room so he can come in with his friends and shame the man.
If u watch u will see that the husband didn't not touch the woman and she was busy fixing her hair in one corner, that's to show u that she wasn't disturbed at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.