Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) (74374 Views)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
higgs:
Consensual sex between two adults.What's the fuss?
She is married. That is the fuss. Marriage is an oath to a single partner, taken in a public setting before an authority (God). Sealed with a visible ring on the finger to indicate to the whole world not to touch you. You lied to all of them,
If you wanted to continue fucking upanadan, don't marry and drag our good name down with you. (As per, the integrity of everybody who attended your wedding)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by isbir(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Strictly to married or matured men

Apart from the fact that some women are flirt, any man or guy suffering from premature ejaculation, weak erection or small lazy dick will definitely lose his wife to another man or to intimacy gadget

You have to fix your sexual weakness and be a complete man on bed. No woman on earth like one minute sex, small dick or inability to go for more than one round

Your wife want to feel real intimacy, want you to give her maximum satisfaction. Giving her money must go along with quality sex. You have to develop cordial sexual relationship with your wife or your.

Many marriages have broken because of this topic we don't like to be discussing. Our belief is that it is unholy to talk about it and fix the problem but the consequence is what is happening every where now.

We have heard news of married women cheating on their husband and the problem is that some married men are NOT sexually responsible with their wives. As money is important, good sex is also an integral part of marriage

Don't feel shy about this matter, if you know your sexual performance is horrible, it is your duty to solve the problem, if you refuse, it can lead to infidelity or divorce

Some women will express their feeling while some will keep quiet and find best alternative outside marriage to fulfil their sexual urge

Spend money on your sexual health, fix the problem, stay healthy all the time and never allow negligence to break your marriage

To get lasting solution to stop premature ejaculation, weak erection, small dick and gain the ability to last longer in bed while you give your woman amazing full sexual satisfaction

You can also visit www.surehealthyliving.com

For free consultation on any health problem or you have any reasonable question about your Heath , call your healthcare consultant on 08036882653

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2019
seunfly:

Sometimes you everything necessary to avoid a broken home, not because u are afraid to lose the partner but because you have to secure your children life from your partner's stupidity.
And you feel this man's house is not already broken? With all his friends now aware of his wife's asha.wo status?

Do you remember that Biblically, adultery is even a ground for divorce?
If I was in his position (God forbid), first will be to do DNA test on the kids, if they have together. That trust is already gone.

Who knows the woman's next move? Get rid of the man so she has a free hand to do her ashawo thing?

If it was money is issues, sexual frustration or lack of romance that drove her to do it, I doubt if all that will now improve after this sordid event.

We need to forgot all those conservative stuff and face reality. I'd rather be divorced than be poisoned by an ashawo wife. shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2019
hmmmm, shameless people.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by seunfly: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2019
AreaFada2:
And you feel this man's house is not already broken? With all his friends now aware of his wife's asha.wo status?

Do you remember that Biblically, adultery is even a ground for divorce?
If I was in his position (God forbid), first will be to do DNA test on the kids, if they have together. That trust is already gone.

Who knows the woman's next move? Get rid of the man so she has a free hand to do her ashawo thing?

We need to forgot all those conservative stuff and face reality. I'd rather be divorced than be poisoned by an ashawo wife. shocked shocked

Well I'm not talking about this case in particular, I was talking about marital issues generally.
On the issue of DNA, I feel men should make it compulsory even if u are not suspecting your wife. Expiriences I v seen from my childhood has taught me lesson that DNA test is a must. If 25% children born in 80s and early 90s could fail DNA, what assurance do we have that 50% will not fail the test in this generation.

My advice to men is to keep 50k to 100k DNA money for corner, once their wife delivers, they can secretly do it b4 even naming the child to avoid uneccessary cry.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by temitiffy(f): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
It was consentual yet blame her husband's d....k
Might be too s.....l for her p....y
My.view dou kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2019
seunfly:

Well I'm not talking about this case in particular, I was talking about marital issues generally.
On the issue of DNA, I feel men should make it compulsory even if u are not suspecting your wife. Expiriences I v seen from my childhood has taught me lesson that DNA test is a must. If 25% children born in 80s and early 90s could fail DNA, what assurance do we have that 50% will not fail the test in this generation.

My advice to men is to keep 50k to 100k DNA money for corner, once their wife delivers, they can secretly do it b4 even naming the child to avoid uneccessary cry.

Smart guy.

I get you. A lot can be done to ensure a happy marriage from the beginning. But money remains a big issue in many marriages.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2019
BareFacedLies:

My guy make you try am, you go know say na true grin
u no like me grin grin grin no lemme try am I no wan die d fear of magun na d beginning of sexual wisdom
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Stdaviding:
Is it a crime or an offense to have sex (mutual consent) with a married somebody ��‍♂️

How can it be a crime when you're a product of it?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Though i was born into a Christian family n region [SE NIG], Islam remains the best religion that can tame man's excesses in practise.
for most of our churches/society hv been overwhelmed by civilization that gave room to prostitution, adultery/fornication, alcohol n drug abuse.
note: I am using Saudi Arabia as a case study.
I am not talking of Nigerian Moslems.

Remove "Drug"

That's for them.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2019
martineverest:
they are both adults,Africans........no need for shaming them in public

Africans? Go to America and UK and commit adultery! Don't be caught!!!! Else!!!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nakedwire635(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Stdaviding:
Is it a crime or an offense to have sex (mutual consent) with a married somebody ��‍♂️

Not when you are married, it is considered an abomination. We have values, ethics and morals.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Though i was born into a Christian family n region [SE NIG], Islam remains the best religion that can tame man's excesses in practise.
for most of our churches/society hv been overwhelmed by civilization that gave room to prostitution, adultery/fornication, alcohol n drug abuse.
muslim uses fear to control immorality like this from occurring but don't you think it will be redundant.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2019
ThinkSmarter:

Take time to read this ur comment once again. Ask urslf "Am I making sense at all?"
Then sincerely answer urslf the question.

Something happened in Ghana. No religion was mentioned and u started criticizing Christianity.
To make it worst, U believed that Islam is the best. Even on that u believed that it's only the Saudi Moslems that are good and not Nigerian Moslems. What kind of silly comparison is that.

If Islam is the best why are they not good in Nigeria?
If you believe the above, what stops u from believing the statement below.
Christianity is the best especially those in the Western World not the Nigerian Christians.

Oh...what's that ur moniker again.......ThinkSmarter.....right?
U better start thinking Smartly.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Henon: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2019
bikefab:
Two consenting adults whose activity was interrupted. That's all i see.

*Modified*... The fool that quoted me should focus on his life and stop calling his seniors names. Kids of these days totally lack respect. I am not responsible for your frustrations.
When did you escape?
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Here is another Muslim pretending to be a Christian like Gotv.

Only an ignorant person will open their mouth and say Muslim women don't cheat.

How many are you close to?

The only real difference is that they rarely do so with non-Muslims.

Cheating is a personal trait and transcends religion

Rubbis.h

ThinkSmarter:
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
VULCAN:
Here is another Muslim pretending to be a Christian like Gotv.

Only an ignorant person will open their mouth and say Muslim women don't cheat.

How many are you close to?

The only real difference is that they rarely do so with non-Muslims.

Cheating is a personal trait and transcends religion

Rubbis.h

I'm warning you for the last time angry I'm a born again Christian
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Jikson1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thy shall not sleep with someone's wife
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
martineverest:
thank God for my tribe,our women don't try this

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Obisolobest123: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Too bad
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Zamanda: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
isbir:
Strictly to married or matured men

Apart from the fact that some women are flirt, any man or guy suffering from premature ejaculation, weak erection or small lazy dick will definitely lose his wife to another man or to intimacy gadget

You have to fix your sexual weakness and be a complete man on bed. No woman on earth like one minute sex, small dick or inability to go for more than one round

Your wife want to feel real intimacy, want you to give her maximum satisfaction. Giving her money must go along with quality sex. You have to develop cordial sexual relationship with your wife or your.

Many marriages have broken because of this topic we don't like to be discussing. Our belief is that it is unholy to talk about it and fix the problem but the consequence is what is happening every where now.

We have heard news of married women cheating on their husband and the problem is that some married men are NOT sexually responsible with their wives. As money is important, good sex is also an integral part of marriage

Don't feel shy about this matter, if you know your sexual performance is horrible, it is your duty to solve the problem, if you refuse, it can lead to infidelity or divorce

Some women will express their feeling while some will keep quiet and find best alternative outside marriage to fulfil their sexual urge

Spend money on your sexual health, fix the problem, stay healthy all the time and never allow negligence to break your marriage

To get lasting solution to stop premature ejaculation, weak erection, small dick and gain the ability to last longer in bed while you give your woman amazing full sexual satisfaction

You can also visit www.surehealthyliving.com

For free consultation on any health problem or you have any reasonable question about your Heath , call your healthcare consultant on 08036882653

I'll reach you about this, bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.