Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! (6282 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Rolly22(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
ebonyggurl:
*rolling my eyes* people really need to stop this generalization concept. Just cos you dated an asshole doesn't mean all Nigerian men are bad

You get sense
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Rolly22(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Airforce01:
Dis old cargoes don't cease to amuse me .

That OP had to call me out to score some useless "Likes"

Old mama , are you the shapeless hippopotamus in your DP ?

Enjoy your single hood

I wonder how that shapeless thing go dey talk nonsense for here
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by highpriestess: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why the thing deh pain guys naa.
I have seen thousands of this type of thread against women, but you can hardly see females comment on such threads.
Nawa oo cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by TimiRume(f): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
I think Nigerian women deserve better.

Social media has damaged the psyche of Nigerian men, it seems the moment the get exposed to online platforms, they immediately dismiss reality and want to live in this virtual world where women are treated like subhumans. Actually, its a black man problem, they think the world has left them behind and the only way to find a place in it, no matter how low, is to compete with black women. African american so called men, because they are not men to me, started this and Nigerian men who cannot come up with anything original followed suit.

By the way, Latina men are cute grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Rolly22(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Angela777:
LOOOL!!! Girls, you are crazy and you don't know Latinos at all. I know them very well, I lived there for many years and even was married to one. Mostly No-No-No, they are no better than Nigerian men in anything, Nigerians are better yet now they are meeting foreign women and realizing there are better women abroad. Personally I like Nigerian men, not Latino.
But you can try, ha-ha-ha, then don't cry

Don't mind her, her mumu dey on 4G
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Eberechi24(f): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Table shakers association cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one is burning ooooo.

Someone bring water grin
Guy, how far na cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
The country, Nigeria, is a very HOT one and the heat literally affects the mental state of these black Nigerian Fools sorry, men. They're not candid, just bunch of lecherous deadbeat scum on the prowl. Don't waste your time!! Every single one is Frustrated, eccentric, agitated, rapey, loathsome, deplorable, red eyed, tacky, and always soughting appraisal for their worth. (Look at Airforce01 as an example!)

Ladies, trust me when I tell ya you're one up on other ladies in different part of the world having lived around Nigerian men.
Now, work hard, get that DOUGH and travel the WORLD!
A lady who prefers the average NIGERIAN men is one who loves feeling disposable!

Hire handsome latino, peurto rican, Italian gigolos, and FÙCK your toto out! Live life ostentatiously around men who act RATIONALLY!!

Here is a pointer to stacking your claim:
WITH a bit more hardwork and serendipity, you'll soon discover your WORTH! You deserve more than living, dating, marrying, fùcking, and procreating with a nigerian man. God forbid.

Ohw my god......this shipoptamus again??
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Satan66:

With that toad like face of yours I doubt you will catch any big fish.
Hope you at least well endowed with that ugly mug of yours
[color=][/color] cheesy*smiles to myself*well you'll never know will ya.
Let me allay your fears and help you sleep tonite. I am not endowed at all. But at least i am not as lacking as that dick of yours
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2019
TimiRume:

Social media has damaged the psyche of Nigerian men, it seems the moment the get exposed to online platforms, they immediately dismiss reality and want to live in this virtual world where women are treated like subhumans. Actually, its a black man problem, they think the world has left them behind and the only way to find a place in it, no matter how low, is to compete with black women. African american so called men, because they are not men to me, started this and Nigerian men who cannot come up with anything original followed suit.
thank you. You sais the plain truth. What industry does the african american man dominate in the US? NONE, oh wait! Just one! Offenders, rapists and prisoner industry. Nigerian men are worse off, they have no excuse because they are not a minority in their country and the results are still less than impressive. Yes african american and nigerian women deserve better bybwidening their options

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DMerciful(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Always demonstrating your misandrist tendencies
funmisticqueen:
thank you. You sais the plain truth. What industry does the african american man dominate in the US? NONE, oh wait! Just one! Offenders, rapists and prisoner industry. Nigerian men are worse off, they have no excuse because they are not a minority in their country and the results are still less than impressive. Yes african american and nigerian women deserve better bybwidening their options
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2019
DMerciful:
Always demonstrating your misandrist tendencies
OMG! Such slander! I am offended sir. Pls prove my statment wrong and i will let it slide
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Satan66(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
[color=][/color] cheesy*smiles to myself*well you'll never know will ya.
Let me allay your fears and help you sleep tonite. I am not endowed at all. But at least i am not as lacking as that dick of yours
If you expected me to lie about my size like the average man then you're wrong.
Am 6inches and there's nothing wrong with it.
So keep talking crap you toad cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Satan66:

If you expected me to lie about my size like the average man then you're wrong.
Am 6inches and there's nothing wrong with it.
So keep talking crap you toad cheesy
the average man claims 6inches. So satan66 is just an average guy.

Some dogs do bark more than they bite
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DMerciful(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2019
I do see your comments from time to time and in many of them the perception I get is hatred for men. A lot of people have been hurt in the past but not enuf to paint all men with one brush
funmisticqueen:
OMG! Such slander! I am offended sir. Pls prove my statment wrong and i will let it slide
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2019
DMerciful:
I do see your comments from time to time and in many of them the perception I get is hatred for men. A lot of people have been hurt in the past but not enuf to paint all men with one brush
you still havent proved me wrong. I like men. Some are rock hard, help me carry stuff, do me favors. But i love gentlemen with a lot of money to spoil me better. The rest are disposable.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by khiaa(f): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Angela777:

First try and when foreign men burn you, ask Nigerian men to get out of troubles and bring you home. You don't have a clue what are you talking about

And neither do you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by khiaa(f): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2019
TimiRume:

If African American men aren't men that would be the equivalent of you not really being a woman, by the way, a Latina is a female, Latino is male.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Satan66(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
the average man claims 6inches. So satan66 is just an average guy.

Some dogs do bark more than they bite
And you're below the average woman.
Stop leaping higher than your toad like legs can.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Satan66:

And you're below the average woman.
Stop leaping higher than your toad like legs can.
as low as you think i am, it is still far out of reach from the gutters of hell where you hail from.

Stay in your cesspit you reject
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
khiaa:

And neither do you.
Ha-ha-ha! khiaa can't live without fighting and biting. Go to your psychologist, dear, for to learn how to behave.
Nigerians are way much more educated than Afro Americans.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Prime1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jamariwolff:
The country, Nigeria, is a very HOT one and the heat literally affects the mental state of these black Nigerian Fools sorry, men. They're not candid, just bunch of lecherous deadbeat scum on the prowl. Don't waste your time!! Every single one is Frustrated, eccentric, agitated, rapey, loathsome, deplorable, red eyed, tacky, and always soughting appraisal for their worth. (Look at Airforce01 as an example!)

Ladies, trust me when I tell ya you're one up on other ladies in different part of the world having lived around Nigerian men.
Now, work hard, get that DOUGH and travel the WORLD!
A lady who prefers the average NIGERIAN men is one who loves feeling disposable!

Hire handsome latino, peurto rican, Italian gigolos, and FÙCK your toto out! Live life ostentatiously around men who act RATIONALLY!!

Here is a pointer to stacking your claim:
WITH a bit more hardwork and serendipity, you'll soon discover your WORTH! You deserve more than living, dating, marrying, fùcking, and procreating with a nigerian man. God forbid.

Date, marry whoever you want, who cares. As long as you are happy.
As for me, those latino females are really good, they are carefree and less moody and also they are endowed..... GOSH!
I recommend them to guys...
They love black guys.... Still don't know why(not the dick)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Prime1:

Date, marry whoever you want, who cares. As long as you are happy.
As for me, those latino females are really good, they are carefree and less moody and also they are endowed..... GOSH!
I recommend them to guys...
They love black guys.... Still don't know why(not the dick)
You are so right! Latino women are very attractive, very feminine and working ladies with most of them with high family values, it makes them good wives and mothers as well many good working professionals. They like black guys because they grew up in macho society and a bossy macho man appeals to them as a real man. Unfortunately in Latino culture lately some Latino men go to the gay side or some not bossy real macho enough for Latino ladies, bossy, strong, protective man is what they see in black guys, big attraction.

There is a song expressing it very well, Thalia, Amor a la mexicana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_SUAwM46g
TRANSLATION
Mexican-style love
I don’t want compassion, I don’t want pity
I want a hard love that can make me vibrate
I want your flavour, I want your sweat
I want you madness to make me go delirious
pure (sugar)cane... pure love...

Mexican-style love, with cumbia, huapango and son (sorts of music)
horse, boot and sombrero, tequila, tobacco and rum,
Mexican-style love, hot and to the Sun’s rhythm
slowly and then he kills me, my macho at heart

Mexican-style love...
Mexican-style love...
Mexican-style love...
Mexican-style love...

I want it smooth, I want it very rough
I want it to touch the bottom of my heart
I want it slow, I always want more
I want it to scare me till I lose my mind

Mexican-style love...
Oh, I want your love at the bottom of my heart
Mexican-style love...
and within your madness I want to lose my mind
Mexican-style love...
I want it smooth, slow
Mexican-love style
I’m dying of love and frenzy
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Prime1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Angela777:

You are so right! Latino women are very attractive, very feminine and working ladies with most of them with high family values, it makes them good wives and mothers as well many good working professionals. They like black guys because they grew up in macho society and a bossy macho man appeals to them as a real man. Unfortunately in Latino culture lately some Latino men go to the gay side or some not bossy real macho enough for Latino ladies, bossy, strong, protective man is what they see in black guys, big attraction.

There is a song expressing it very well, Thalia, Amor a la mexicana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_SUAwM46g
TRANSLATION
Mexican-style love
I don’t want compassion, I don’t want pity
I want a hard love that can make me vibrate
I want your flavour, I want your sweat
I want you madness to make me go delirious

Mexican-style love, with cumbia, huapango and son (sorts of music)
horse, boot and sombrero, tequila, tobacco and rum,
Mexican-style love, hot and to the Sun’s rhythm
slowly and then he kills me, my macho at heart

Mexican-style love...
Mexican-style love...
Mexican-style love...
Mexican-style love...

I want it smooth, I want it very rough
I want it to touch the bottom of my heart
I want it slow, I always want more
I want it to scare me till I lose my mind

Mexican-style love...
Oh, I want your love at the bottom of my heart
Mexican-style love...
and within your madness I want to lose my mind
Mexican-style love...
I want it smooth, slow
Mexican-love style
I’m dying of love and frenzy

That song just made my day, Thanks Angela

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by khiaa(f): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Angela777:

Ha-ha-ha! khiaa can't live without fighting and biting. Go to your psychologist, dear, for to learn how to behave.
Nigerians are way much more educated than Afro Americans.

The only thing you can advise me to do is how to contribute to your non existence, go take your opioids, junkie.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by mrblessed(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
It seems like the Scottish proverb first recorded in about 1628 had the poster in mind when it said: "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Prime1:

Prime1:

You are welcome, check more Thalia songs on YouTube, she makes you love and dance
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Prime1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Angela777:

You are welcome, check more Thalia songs on YouTube, she makes you love and dance

Alright, thanks
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Guy, how far na cheesy
angry angry
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Woman To Walk Around Your House Dressed Like This / +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] / Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.