Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! (6293 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
yeah sis!!

I particularly love Kanwulia on this forum, thats one woman who knows how to live life to the fullest!

I take a cue from her everyday!
Lol I don't know who kanwulia is cheesy

But be careful about living like others though, our races are always different no matter how similar they seem to be at first. Be wise smiley
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Satan66(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
hook me up darling, i want some rich ol latin blooded male to spoil da vida loca outta me. You are right, some passionate swirling is in order.
When will you stop being a gold digger?
Is your father rich?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol I don't know who kanwulia is cheesy

But be careful about living like others though, our races are always different no matter how similar they seem to be at first. Be wise smiley
oh pfft
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Airforce01(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
hook me up darling, i want some rich ol latin blooded male to spoil da vida loca outta me. You are right, some passionate swirling is in order.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
LOOOL!!! Girls, you are crazy and you don't know Latinos at all. I know them very well, I lived there for many years and even was married to one. Mostly No-No-No, they are no better than Nigerian men in anything, Nigerians are better yet now they are meeting foreign women and realizing there are better women abroad. Personally I like Nigerian men, not Latino.
But you can try, ha-ha-ha, then don't cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Satan66:
When will you stop being a gold digger? Is your father rich?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Angela777:
LOOOL!!! Girls, you are crazy and you don't know Latinos at all. I know them very well, I lived there for many years and even was married to one. Mostly No-No-No, they are no better than Nigerian men in anything, Nigerians are better yet now they are meeting foreign women and realizing there are better women abroad. Personally I like Nigerian men, not Latino.
But you can try, ha-ha-ha, then don't cry
Anything is better than romance section Nigerian guys cheesy grin

Let them burn grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by marvin906(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
when one's life has turn upside down this is the result

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Anything is better than romance section Nigerian guys cheesy grin
Let them burn grin
First try and when foreign men burn you, ask Nigerian men to get out of troubles and bring you home. You don't have a clue what are you talking about
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Angela777:

First try and when foreign men burn you, ask Nigerian men to get out of troubles and bring you home. You don't have a clue what are you talking about
Okay Ma.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Girls, marry a Nigerian and if you go to Latino country, go with your protective Nigerian man or even better make him bring a couple of good friends, then you can have life in Latin country. If you go alone or women alone, all you get is a maid job or prostitution and a drug mule going to jail. No rich man will not even look at you, they are more racists than white people, even inside their own race and they go serious only with the same level and well family known Latin girls, whiter the better.

But you can try if you like cleaning toilets

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Angela777:

shut up!

Are u sure who you married was a latino?
Maybe, by serenpidity, God blessed you with a refurbished nigeria bred latino. Just shutup and let other ladies have a taste of the LATINO meat. Bad wife!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
shut up!
Are u sure who you married was a latino?
Maybe, by serenpidity, God blessed you with a refurbished nigeria bred latino. Just shutup and let other ladies have a taste of the LATINO meat. Bad wife!
Lol! Are you making money as an agent selling tickets and telling fairy tales to Nigerian women? I heard some Nigerian women do it sending innocent young Nigerian girls to prostitution ring in Europe. Now you discover Latin America? Yes, it's a good market as a black woman has no jobs there unless a maid or a prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Jamariwolff(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Angela777:

Lol! Are you making money as an agent selling tickets and telling fairy tales to Nigerian women? I heard some Nigerian women do it sending innocent young Nigerian girls to prostitution ring in Europe. Now you discover Latin America? Yes, it's a good market as a black woman has no jobs there unless a maid or a prostitute.
you haven't heard of vacations, huh?
Where did i say i was packing my luggage and moving over to become a LATINA? Huh?
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Suchy22(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nigerian men are not that bad tho... It depends on the ones you've been meeting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Suchy22:
Nigerian men are not that bad tho... It depends on the ones you've been meeting
True
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
you haven't heard of vacations, huh?
Where did i say i was packing my luggage and moving over to become a LATINA? Huh?
Go, girl, go and see by yourself cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
This girl ugly o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Satan66(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Complete stupidity oozes over this thread.
After seeing the pictures of the various women I can confidently say that they are no different from the pigs in the farm.
So shapeless and disgusting.
You should be planning how to cook and sell garri instead of this madness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please how can I meet a Latino, I'm tired of Nigerian men.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Uglymind: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i dont do gigolos tho, only the mula can bring me pure orgasms. BBC is overrated in my opinion
Even this ugly frog is commenting

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff the tableshaker! Oooh, it's been too quiet on Nairaland lately... cheesy cool
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by xammax(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
you are not serious
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Satan66:

When will you stop being a gold digger?
Is your father rich?
yep. I will never stop being a gold digger, even when i am 92.
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Uglymind:

Even this ugly frog is commenting
coming from someone who calls himself uglymind. Yep. Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
Jamariwolff the tableshaker! Oooh, it's been too quiet on Nairaland lately... cheesy cool
i tell ya
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by kkins25(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i tell ya
smiley
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Satan66(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yep. I will never stop being a gold digger, even when i am 92.
With that toad like face of yours I doubt you will catch any big fish.
Hope you at least well endowed with that ugly mug of yours
Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Deicide: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
I still wonder how my mom managed to pull that off, but definitely not me.

The AVERAGE nigerian woman is this:
Go to college, graduate and get housewifed at 22, constant FUCKIÑG to purge out 3,4, or even 5 kids. God forbid!
I would fùcking explore the WORLD's men and then settle WITH whoever I'm comfy with, again, assuredly not Nigerian!

Re: Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos! by Uglymind: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Frog

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. / I Saw My Senior Bro Washing Is Wife Pants. / Biggest Nose In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.