Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (57231 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2019
americaninja1:
don’t just come here and rant after u married that ur wife is lazy, dirty , doesn’t do house chores, doesn’t no how to cook, can’t wash blablabla nobody go pity u dat tym.. u go carry ur cross lyk dat till death do u 2 part.
I'm too tired for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Some of you Nigerian men are very much disgusting, immature, loud, lousy.
Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

Ignore such comments when you see them. They are most likely from kids still in secondary school or one still struggling with GST 101 at best.

Also, sometimes, they come from very lonely punks who've never had the chance to be with a woman of worth in their lives. They are hopelessly ugly and ill mannered and come online to vent their frustration. Ask such men to post pictures of what they look like, where they live, where they school, or where they work, and what you'd get is an epistle that bears no correlation whatsoever with they question you've asked them.

I have no doubt that punk is one of such people, along with all those who liked the comment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2019
this one na slave not wife material
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2019
8 pages of comments for pics that were acted and taken by a comedian.
Opposite attract but one or two of them will suffer.
Only lazy males yearn for maids.
Good luck to such females because even God has no reward for them.
Na suffer suffer till death.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

God who is this, just writing nonsense and things that doesnt make sense

God help you, this is most stupid and ignorant to stuff, i have ever read. get educated on what you are writing or just stop writing.

An educated person wont write this emotional outburst.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by space9880: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2019
that is maid material to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
as fake as ronaldo playing in WC final,all this act is just for the gram

We already know...where's your sense of humour? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing
how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.

Geese!!!

Why are this pained?.. is yours A BORE HOLE?... hoe-low-sho everywhere claiming Porsche
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by chrisj2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
So she blowing air to enable firewood to burn properly but why so far away and prostrate. She is washing a car - but climbed on top of bonnet to wash windscreen and what the hell is she doing on top of the water tank and what is it with the funnel?

The lady is doing mostly normal things that my grandmother and others have done and most college women should be able to do if they wanted to do so.

Having said all the above, I think the photoshoot is staged. Is it from a movie? And do I see her wearing false eyelashes? Wait till you get her home - they change very quickly. I know and have the experience. Broke girls and seemingly hard working and single struggling mothers can change in a blink of a eye if a guy with money comes along - so so disappointing...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
balls don't sag. You keep repeating your sewage and people just watch you and laugh behind your back.

Balls react to temperature.
COLD WEATHER = BALLS GO UP (for warmth)
HOT WEATHER = BALLS GO DOWN (for coolness)

Coz sperms need to be kept at a constant temperature.
Thank me now.

Like this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:

I wonder if you will even fetch a glass of drinking water for your husband.

How can u ask a lady that doesn’t even know how to prepare indomie to fetch u a glass of water ?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
April4th:

Bia Nne! Where did you get your calculation from? That men produces only 53l of spermatozoa their entire lifetime? Just curious though. Thanks

The spermatozoa she must have drank her entire life must be more than 100L. If u know u know., olosho spreading everywhere like Mtn grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by karbarsar(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

I'm very much sure you fall into his category.
And you need that back head slap more, since some of you are now very much lousy and fast becoming unrepentant social media gossips.

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
IMASTEX:

She was just being kind in all aspects, others were served the plate of kindness same way you were served & yet didn't marry her. The kindness continues till she. . . .
Reached menopause cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Wonderful submission.
God bless you sir.

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Why are so angry. Why cant you allow your stuff to be tight and sealed for marriage. There are some ladies that have sealed stuffs. Even village ladies why some have created a deep hole in them. If a guy beg to sleep with you dont sleep with them and keep your stuff sealed till marriage. Guys have there own emotional problems but can two walk together unless they agree. So keep your mouth shut and ask God for mercy if you are already on the Lagos Ibadan Express Way. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The only sense to apply is to envisage the possible consequences of one's action and face it afterwards...that's one thing you women don't do....
But to say it's the cajoling and the promises that make u ladies off pant is a million miles from the truth....women are not fools...u only try to blame men for everything...u already know u wanna Straff, u want it, u want it to be him riding you...it's just that u don't calculate correctly and u hope blindly that something good must come of the sex asides the ecstacy

God bless you bro.. one bottle of legend extra stout for you
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
MyGeneration:
see them, people like this stay in their parents house till 40years.

She has been going to SHILOH for the past 8 years asking God for a husband even if it is just a bus conductor, she wouldn’t mind grin hypocrites everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

grin

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Verapax2001: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by HELLASJ(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Well said dear
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Eberechi24(f): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
proxillin:

(U Crossed the line)

Ur mother can also try it. Eh no dey harm

Cross the line kee you dia, like am not someone's daughter?
If you love your daughter so much extend that love to someone's daughter if not, your daughter will be dragged into whatever you do/say (positively or negatively)
Mom is enjoying her married life kiss kiss
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Met some village girls while I was serving and saw some solid ladies. They cook,wash and do all sorts of things. One even plaits my hair for free. I nearly marry one sef. Na God say make I taste the tow tow.

And I have four words for it

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY

So much pains everywhere. See insults on mentions. Forgetting y'all are bashing a moniker. Not the person. If person like me no put this kind comment how thread go take sweet? Dull LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESSWAYS full here. Hahahahaha. E no pain me
guy no kill me with laugh o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Women should be respected because they are human. Not because they are related to men

HabaHaba:

Hi, your analysis of men may not apply to all men, sis. Your quite right some guys are so untamed. But note that there are quite very young & immature boys on this platform who get their vibes by insulting & making fun of ladies. Every mature man must respect women because we have mothers, sister's, daughters & so forth in our lives that we cherish. We must respect those for other men.
Pls resist the temptation to join words with immaturity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Jaideyone(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

are you sure you are not the girl he's refering to? you are taking it very personal
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Most comments from men here are just so sickening and repulsive.

What a pity !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by flyca: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
this is what a hurting girl will tell herself
The girl is hurying because she gave a clap back.
Meanwhile the guy that called a girl “Ibadan-Lagos Expresway” is happy and content.

One word for you: Hypocrite!

Macopolo8:

I understand
She is a hoe because she supported a clapback in favour of women.

Meanwhile the guy that called a girl “Ibadan-Lagos Expresway” is happy and content.

Fyi0:

And who is this bloody prostitute?
OLOSHO
She is olosho because she did a clapback on an uncouth boy. Meanwhile the guy that called a girl “Ibadan-Lagos Expresway” is a celebate Pastor!

royalair:
e pain am. Cos Dem use agege bread n coke knack you like 5 times
According to you, she is “pained” because she knacked, but the guy that begged with his last savings to “put a tip” is happy and content, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by jakandeola(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
find out women like dis train thier children well. is wrong to use ur woman as a slave but I preferred a hardworking woman than a prostitude who only know how to paint face and fashion post on internet. a married woman DAT diesnt cook or wash for family but wake eat and sleep on internet. Hippocrates u attack us but yet u hoes open ur legs for a penny. barstard hoes na una body she take work?is she working for ur husband if ur hubby marry a useless wife DAT Neva act as a wife but on internet all her life is it her fault. she is doing it for her hubby and d man is happy with her so why e dey pain this prostitudes
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by lilmax(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
flyca:

The girl is hurying because sge gave a clap back.

alright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.