Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (57245 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by jakandeola(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
I think is fake but most girls here crying are missing d point. no woman can work like dis but the guy want us to apprc8 hardworking woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by flyca: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

Babe why’re you angry lol
Well, you NL guys should stop this uncouth kiss and tell comments on women. Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Some of you Nigerian men are very much disgusting, immature, loud, lousy.
Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

..... the guy wey Yu quote no even send you.....making ur epistle irrelevant... .. I can feel ur painment
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
flyca:
Cry-cry putrid balls
Hoe
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
summerflame:

How can u ask a lady that doesn’t even know how to prepare indomie to fetch u a glass of water ?
lol summer. This generation is crappy
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Dollywood(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

It's unassailable that you're hurt by the young man words
Lol.. Do you still think men Strife to sex a lady ?
Like seriously don't try to convey that.. Girls nowadays are willingly to get laid just to satisfy their sexual itch embarassed
I don't think that guy was wrong he laid with her to satisfy his curiosity and he confirmed that the girl PUNa is as wide as Community well

� Done and dusted
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by IMASTEX: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
summerflame:

Reached menopause cheesy
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dollywood:

It's unassailable that you're hurt by the young man words
Lol.. Do you still think men Strife to sex a lady ?
Like seriously don't try to convey that.. Girls nowadays are willingly to get laid just to satisfy their sexual itch embarassed
I don't think that guy was wrong he laid with her to satisfy his curiosity and he confirmed that the girl PUNa is as wide as Community well

� Done and dusted
Fact
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
HabaHaba:

Hi, your analysis of men may not apply to all men, sis. Your quite right some guys are so untamed. But note that there are quite very young & immature boys on this platform who get their vibes by insulting & making fun of ladies. Every mature man must respect women because we have mothers, sister's, daughters & so forth in our lives that we cherish. We must respect those for other men.
Pls resist the temptation to join words with immaturity.

Yet when the so called immature guys insult and deride women, "mature" men such as yourself don't call them to order.
I didn't see you reprove the op's comment, only the lady's own after she stood up for herself and her gender.
Nigerian men, do better. This is 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Totopounder: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Totopounder: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
The reason men don’t want a woman who’s slept with loads of men is you know at last some of them have bleeped her and dumped her.

They thought she had zero value - (yet you’ve picked her up and made her a princess)

It makes that man superior to you.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hahahahhaaa.....Diaris faya on this Thread...

I don run comot!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Daeylar(f): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

What other sense should we apply? We are not in any way responsible for the way these immature men insult ladies. So no need for us to try to take on any responsibility for their behavior by saying maybe if we applied this kind of sense or that kind of sense. No.
The only people responsible and at fault for the way these animals describe women are these animals alone. Put the blame on them and them alone.

Geese!!!

You really sat down on their matter grin. grin but it's not a lie.

Men are the biggest whores, biggest Prostitutes in this world.
Yet the confused creatures stupidly think they can shame anyone for anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
balls don't sag. You keep repeating your sewage and people just watch you and laugh behind your back.

Balls react to temperature.
COLD WEATHER = BALLS GO UP (for warmth)
HOT WEATHER = BALLS GO DOWN (for coolness)

Coz sperms need to be kept at a constant temperature.
Thank me now.
Olodo ni girl yeh....
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Ladies should just take it easy. Over sleeping around likely lead to tow-tow express

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.