Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (57240 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
lol summer. This generation is crappy
lol. Seriously, all these hoes ain’t loyal
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Stocking: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:

You’re spot on.

Mor0n

What can olosho offer except pussy ? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Stocking:
While you’re using your alternate account to run to the MODs, make sure to report yourself too. You misogynistic twats think you can use this forum as place to further your evil women hating agenda and then use to mods to try and stifle anyone who tries to stand up to you.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ask all the oloshos in your life. The worthless pussy they offer you is the same thing you can’t live without

summerflame:

What can olosho offer except pussy ? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
It’s cognitive dissonance at its best

No correlation between common sense and their actions
Daeylar:

What other sense should we apply? We are not in any way responsible for the way these immature men insult ladies. So no need for us to try to take on any responsibility for their behavior by saying maybe if we applied this kind of sense or that kind of sense. No.
The only people responsible and at fault for the way these animals describe women are these animals alone. Put the blame on them and them alone.

You really sat down on their matter grin. grin but it's not a lie.

Men are the biggest whores, biggest Prostitutes in this world.
Yet the confused creatures stupidly think they can shame anyone for anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
This stupid thread was started by someone who has sense? What’s your definition of reason?

Foodforthought:

That's the problem with women... they can't reason without emotion. That long epistle was unnecessary.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by karli4nia(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Him wey put prick inside expressway nko?

Tomorrow one innocent woman will marry that one and be giving the community prick head.
Chaii...aru eme!!!!!! This is the only place you see them active, toto affairs...anything else and they will hibernate.

Nne e di kwa Raw oh! RawMaterial! By the way its not
"toto" its TOTOLIN... You know how to Thank me.. wink
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
Ask all the oloshos in your life. The worthless pussy they offer you is the same thing you can’t live without

The same locust oozing odour your puna get grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yet you will die for it. I hope it’s giving you pause to think about your life choices.
What is it about the locust oozing odor that will make you forget your purpose in life. Spend more than half of your life chasing it and then come on Nairaland to cry olosho at every comment because some ladies refused to let you into their locust smelling vaginas.

The loser smell here is super strong. Loser. Go do something with your life.

Vagina police

summerflame:

The same locust oozing odour your puna get grin
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Stocking: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:

While you’re using your alternate account to run to the MODs, make sure to report yourself too. You misogynistic twats think you can use this forum as place to further your evil women hating agenda and then use to mods to try and stifle anyone who tries to stand up to you.

Alternate account?
What’s this one saying ?
Summerflame, come o ... she talk Say I be your alternate account cheesy
Lmfao
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by summerflame(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Stocking:

Alternate account?
What’s this one saying ?
Summerflame, come o ... she talk Say I be your alternate account cheesy
Lmfao

She’s a confused olosho getting pained so hard grin ignore her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Stocking: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Run. Good
summerflame:

Stop seeking for cheap attention olosho.. what do u have to offer in life except that useless ruptured hole in between your legs?.. I won’t reply u again daughter

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Says the one who wasn’t going to quote me again

summerflame:

Olosho needs a bucket to cry in

Cry me a river - Justin Timberlake

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Foodforthought: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
This stupid thread was started by someone who has sense? What’s your definition of reason?

You don't get my point. Nairaland is full of senseless elements who are actually faceless. These elements post senseless comments. The question is why take it personal, like she is the one being referred to? It reeks of guilt. And why the rush to generalise issues ? Why use so much emotion when targeting 'online' guys who might not read those mentions.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
They are not faceless. They are human beings somewhere who take what they say here out into the world and act on them. It’s time they know it’s not okay

Foodforthought:

You don't get my point. Nairaland is full of senseless elements who are actually faceless. These elements post senseless comments. The question is why take it personal, like she is the one being referred to? It reeks of guilt. And why the rush to generalise issues ? Why use so much emotion when targeting 'online' guys who might not read those mentions.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by cut007: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Resulting to insults though, laughable.

Bye.
RESORTING not resulting........ gosh.... you are really mentally barren......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by yeuch: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congrats to the fellow searching, he just got himself a career
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by scribble: 2:02am On Jan 25, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Some of you Nigerian men are very much disgusting, immature, loud, lousy.
Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

is like e pain u gan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.