Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (57223 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Some of you Nigerian men are very much disgusting, immature, loud, lousy.
Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

Truer words have never been spoken. I wonder the category of girls who date these idiots.
They will come and say you are pained or a feminist, they give punches but can't take grin
awon oniranu ati arindin oshi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2019
yen yen yen
I don fùck your papa reach sef cheesy
you're still a filthy Nigerian pig
wherever you go, your filthiness would always show
spits
Macopolo8:

Olosho. Ashewo kobokobo. Cheap olosho, stupid daughter of a LovePeddler. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by habinccihub: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2019
What sort of hardship is this.... undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:

Babe, well done!! A billion likes for you...you've said everything and more!!
Hoe
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by IndianRomeo: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

. Nice response, guys please stop dehumanizing our ladies on social media. Either we like it or not, they are our mothers. We should all remember that we come out from there . And when the nature come calling, we can do, give or say anything to get back there. Let us respect our ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Fyi0:

Another hoe

With your biro cover phallus...Buzz off!

Say something else biko.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

You sound pained. Did his comment hit a nerve? was it a personal experience?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
e don wide pass London bridge sef but you go still crawl on your knee dey beg to just see am cheesy
Macopolo8:

Lol e pain am. Olosho. Your puna self go don wide pass Ibadan Lagos express lol and that’s where the guilty conscience came from

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by highpriestess: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Truer words have never been spoken. I wonder the category of girls who date these idiots.
He said na village girl naa. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2019
e pain amu oh
go and suck ya mama's breast
Fyi0:

Fool. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2019
EasternDamsel4:

With your biro cover phallus...Buzz off!

Say something else biko.
HOE LOW SHOW!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Tenn88: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2019
proxillin:

You dont have to add any PS:

Your post shows you have no knowledge or lets drill-down, you took biology with levity hands.

But lets just educate you because of other slayqueens with no brains, that will go on internet disgracing Nigerians.

- Sperm production is driven by diet and age. NOT how often you have sex. If you have sex everyday for a month, you will loose body nutrients, hence ability to produce sperm will reduce. But if you stay away from sex for a month, your nutrients and vitality will be restored, including sperm.

- Once a boobs is sags, it is for ever except you inject silicon gel. The difference. D*ick ages with the age of the owner, boobs of a 19 year old girl be slippers due to excessive sex and abortion.

Girls always blaming men for their worn-out bodies. Blaming men for express toto does not make sense. Were those girls raped?

You claimed ladies "me women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.
"

Ladies have been at the fore front of whoring from time immemorial, thats why the word "whoring" was invented in the first place.

Infact ladies should just improve on whoring so sex can be easy for guys. It will make life easy. All these hard to get they give person headache.

You said men go about fucking, do you know the stress men pass through to have sex? Money, time and chasing? Women don't have any stress, their own is to open leg, thats the reason for the wide express toto

Are u game, I dont mind having a taste

I was shocked when I saw 53litres. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
e pain amu oh go and suck ya mama's breast
Fool
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by kambili999(f): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
[s][/s] Shhhh
bwahahahaaha rotflmao
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning[b]( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)[/b]

Thats the part i love the most because it is where the problem started from.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

He said na village girl naa. grin grin

Him wey put prick inside expressway nko?

Tomorrow one innocent woman will marry that one and be giving the community prick head.
Chaii...aru eme!!!!!! This is the only place you see them active, toto affairs...anything else and they will hibernate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by adekunle0000: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

You Bleep anyhow, yet you wouldn't want us to say things the way they actually are. Take heart. It's not our fault that hymen gets riped apart at the mere sight of a Benz key ( That is for those still reserving some vestige of self worth). Some hoes had theirs blown out for as cheap as one bottle of coke and gala. #laughin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
IamPlato:
Guy! There Is A Lot Of Truth In What She Said... If Only Many Young Girls Will Be Wiser...

Many Guys Are Very Unmatured
like which truth? Besides her dellusions that the more a man fvcks the more his sperm becomes transparent and useless You guys in Nigeria can be just readily accept anything a woman says as long as she looks confident saying it.

She spoke 100% undiluted sewage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Caseless: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

The question is, do you fall in the phylum of those described by those 4 letters(Lagos-ibadan-express way)?

You've taken it too personal and this reeks of "self-guilt" acknowledgement.

Putrid smell? We know where is known for a signature smell - pussy.

Balls don't sag, it reacts to atmospheric pressure or temperature.

Just counsel your girlfolks to respect themselves to avoid being dragged by men like the guy you quoted.

Don't go about thinking most men are "one-minuted" , I can make "gasp" for air for hours.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by tunize(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

She just spoke the truth
Only sey u harsh
No need insulting her cos (I see no reason any sensible person will definitely come online to start shaming a lady he ones had something with...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
you're missing the point, no one is talking about Benz or fuckin or virginity because na una dey fučk pass. she just outed you guys as worthless pigs, what do you have to say bout that?
adekunle0000:

You Bleep anyhow, yet you wouldn't want us to say things the way they actually are. Take heart. It's not our fault that hymen gets riped apart at the mere sight of a Benz key ( That is for those still reserving some vestige of self worth). Some hoes had theirs blown out for as cheap as one bottle of coke and gala. #laughin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by mayten(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Kids everywhere [s][/s] undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Macopolo8(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
e don wide pass London bridge sef but you go still crawl on your knee dey beg to just see am cheesy
Over my dead body. Though i like Toto sha make i talk true
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by highpriestess: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Him wey put prick inside expressway nko?

Tomorrow one innocent woman will marry that one and be giving the community prick head.
Chaii...aru eme!!!!!! This is the only place you see them active, toto affairs...anything else and they will hibernate.

Lol, they don't consider that they are community preeks.
Our mothers didn't try in raising some of these men well, they failed but we aren't failing in training our boy child,
This is what I have observed, so much concentrations are being given to the girl child while the boys are allowed to roam about the street, impregnate ladies and goes Scot free.
We should do better than some of our mothers, cos they also aided in inculcating such myopic mentally on some of these guys.
@ emboldened, poco abeg no kill me with laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Belafonte(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
so your wife can't cook, pound yam, fetch water
WTF is wrong with you Nigerian men? These are normal household chores.
Just get Sex Dolls then... Since sex is the only demand you have on your women.

Nigerian men can be very stupid when it comes to matters of pússy.

They think acting like bìtches is civilisation. The same woman who cannot cook for them is busy killing and de feathering chicken for some other dude somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by khalhokage(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Why did you bother yourself replying to a cooked up story?
They're just little boys trying to be cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Toseenlove: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

Wow I Love This Lady Already, Very Intelligent Lady.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Fyi0:

HOE LOW SHOW!!!

I know that's your MOTHER'S name...stop shouting.

Boy with a biro cover phallus,sorry.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
The thread issa funny something cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Belafonte:

Nigerian men can be very stupid when it comes to matters of pússy.

They think acting like bìtches is civilisation. The same woman who cannot cook for them is busy killing and de feathering chicken for some other dude somewhere.
lol as for "De feathering" grin

For real though: whatever your woman is not doing for you, she is doing for some dude out there.. Truth!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.