Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl (9174 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michelle55:

Trust me some of our Nigerian ladies are lazy. Some hurriedly gets married to avoid stress cheesy Because they believe it's the sole responsibility of the men to take care of them. The opposite of such women on your writeup are rare though

they are rare but finding them worth it, there is nothing bad finding the rare gem.

also most men do not have to follow every rule but can take one of two rule before deciding on their next action

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michelle55:

My brother, some of our ladies ain't smiling this days oh.
If you give them "allow" dem go wan take "allowance". So the guy ain't particularly wrong in his write-up smiley

Lol..them don show u pepper too
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michelle55:

My brother, some of our ladies ain't smiling this days oh.
If you give them "allow" dem go wan take "allowance". So the guy ain't particularly wrong in his write-up smiley

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Michelle55: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
wetdick:

they are rare but finding them worth it, there is nothing bad finding the rare gem.

also most men do not have to follow every rule but can take one of two rule before deciding on their next action
Most definitely.. Quite agree with you
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michelle55:

Nawa oh... Who then should the men date or marry? cheesy
Hahahahaha grin grin
MEN should be encouraged to marry sex dolls and adopt children of the POOR....with that Poverty and the menace of being with a NAGGING lady will be reduced drastically grin

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Michelle55: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahaha grin grin
MEN should be encouraged to marry sex dolls and adopt children of the POOR....with that Poverty and the menace of being with a NAGGING lady will be reduced drastically grin
Chai.. Chimo! Bros this is wickedness oh cheesy
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Michelle55: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

grin Abeg oh. I'm a lady biko
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by IamPlato(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:

The bolded got me laughing.

Bro no be my fault, I be business man.
i Just De Laugh When I Read Your Story. So They Followed You Three Times. Hahahahaha. God!

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Michelle55:

grin Abeg oh. I'm a lady biko

Oh really?? My apologies..

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's in human nature to take advantage. They'll try, it's left for u to let them know u no pushover

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Unik3030:
most of them are super broke but they will always b d first to label struggling guys broke.
d truth is dat majority of our ladies r lazy,uneducated n unskillful...d dnt wat to learn a skill nor wat to go to skull or enta d labour market...no body shld blame d goverment...i repeat...no body shld blame d government...if u plan ur life well together wit prayers,dere will be no room for insults...i jst hope tink change for good

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Chubhie: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
We should all work to collectively creating abundance for all so people can fall in love for the right reasons.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Bamz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:

The bolded got me laughing.

Bro no be my fault, I be business man.

Pls don't mind that guy. There are girls out there who are independent and would even take you out. Don't be forced into thinking all Nigerian girls are leeches. Most are anyway, but yeah some still have sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Bamz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U seff know say I get u..she never ask for too much....
Na them dey lose pass, a man hardly ever feels used after sex like women.....so them dey try get some gain incase u start to form James bond after sex...

Guy....pay for the hair....no Biggie..if it no even reach 7k seff for that kind babe..some times, expression weave 3k + 1k5 hairstylist charge.

u never jam confirm thief wey go tell u say her mama or brother dey hospital say she need N76,950 for bills....Omo...I don waka small...

What kind of advice is this? they are not in a relationship yet. He's just hanging out with her and she's making those demands. You seem like you're trying to justify the girl's actions. If she was your daughter, would you condone her behaviour? be honest.
Economy is hard bla bla bla, it's no gender sensitive.

Your notion on this issue is skewed.

A decent girl from a decent home would not behave like this.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by jeph19(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
That was how I met one... A friend though; after taking her out the next day she called and said she's hungry... And i was like "the fact that I took you out doesn't make me your purse neither does it make me your atm".
They never end a call without saying" buy me this or I'm hungry...
And they believe they can always give sex as exchange

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
no need for long explanation

farm tools dont get married
i.e nigerian girls are synonymous to farm tools(hoes)
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by sweetrace(f): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

My sincere apologies if I struck a nerve..I know it sounds a bit fallacious....but that's what it is lately....I'm not trying insult any woman.... Or generalize....it's just the order of the day.
Sometimes u ladies don't even know u have it..but unconsciously, once u start fvcking a guy...u start to have the entitlement feeling that u deserve, not his body this time...but other things like cash and the likes

Ok....I agree prostitution might sound like a derogatory word..but correct me if I'm wrong, the exchange of sex and cash/ material things doesn't have another name..
A relationship just makes it look nice...and it's all good if you are getting married soon...

...don't get me wrong I don't think it's bad.....shébi u notice me advicing the Op it's no Biggie to spend...it's just what it is...and there a just some ladies that over do it which now makes it look like taking advantage and that's what guys don't like...

You forgot a valid point: that there are ladies who do NOT do this at all. I speak for myself and others I know who earn a good living and take absolute joy in paying our bills. We fill grown up, independent, accomplished and like nothing can hinder our progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by LINTUNE(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Most ladies have dated are broke, but never disturbed me for money that much.. Infact they spend the little ones they have on me.. I don't think it's about her being broke.. I think it's just mentality

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by drmikeadams(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
ashewoboy:
it is not easy to maintain a glamorous skin. you should chase ladies you can afford. that is not to say I am a pvssy niggar. she was too quick in asking for fund. she would have allowed you to enter the place before making a request. at least you should know how delicious the place is before you invest in it.
grin grin na so one allow me enter,,I enter finish she come bill me angry grin na so I run,,,once once she go call grin grin I no dey ansa call again
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Oyimzy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
blissgregory:
d truth is dat majority of our ladies r lazy,uneducated n unskillful...d dnt wat to learn a skill nor wat to go to skull or enta d labour market...no body shld blame d goverment...i repeat...no body shld blame d government...if u plan ur life well together wit prayers,dere will be no room for insults...i jst hope tink change for good

well said...

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by lammylam(f): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
jeff1607:

it didn't stop at paying tfare

kindly read again but slowly probably word for word or with a stylus pen

bro! I got what the guy wrote there!
what I meant was 'the first impression'

if you still don't understand me! then I dunno how to explain better
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
IamPlato:
i Just De Laugh When I Read Your Story. So They Followed You Three Times. Hahahahaha. God!

Walai, but I don't think they followed me, I believe it was just a coincidence.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sadly, after nagging online, you will still log out and date these same girls...

In the long run, they win.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Terlia: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's not all ladies that are like that now
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by AHCB: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
pocohantas:
Sadly, after nagging online, you will still log out and date these same girls...

In the long run, they win.
actually, it's a win win situation if the guy get to fvck her and she in turn, wack his money.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oyimzy:

well said...
tank uuuu

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Lipslikecandy11(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
wizzyrich:
One politely asked me for tp that the money with her will not take her to her destination. So I gave her and left, but while I turned around to check if she has left, I saw her asking another person for money.

But I don't blame her sha, bad economy no dey look gender.

My brother... Nah so wan for my street... I see her from afar as wey she wan enter bike oooo.... I throw way face... As soon as she see me.. She ask the bike guy to go come waka come meet me say make I help her with money for bike.... I hysterically laugh... ***smh**** tell her say I no carry money waka.. For her front I flag bike.. Enter dey go my own... The following day she see me.. Ignore me.. Nah persin wey dey always use greeting finish my life..

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by pansophist(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply. Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only.

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by nairaman66(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
There is one on my dm forming slay queen and king at the same time! She will be forming busy every time, until yesterday I asked her to send me her account number! She has been calling my phone non stop till now... grin

Most ladies these days are undercover prostitutes and professional beggars!! Even guys are not exempted!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by 9japrof(m): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2019
EVILFOREST:

My BROTHER,
In as much as NIGERIAN LEADERSHIP has made life miserable for its citizens, most ladies have also refused to adjust their CHARACTER.
It's appalling and degrading.
When I visited NIGERIA recently, I visited some family relatives in the hospital. When I was about driving out, a young Lady flagged me down asking me to offer her a lift.
I usually don't CARRY other LADIES in front except my WIFE or bloodline sisters, but since it was raining I asked her to hurriedly enter and occupy the front seat.
As, I drove I kept mute.
She saw I wasn't even looking at her at all, so she started up a conversation which I nodded to her amazement. She was so smart to have noticed the contents of the MILEU of her present environment, that she started BEGGING FOR WELFARE..., UPKEEPS and many more.

I felt for her and gave her 10k and told her I will not blame only her, but the STUPID LEADERS that have exposed our ladies to ridicules and mess...
That was when she opened up, that she peeped and saw me granting my relatives financial favours to meet up with their hospital bills.

Till now, I no longer have PEACE from same Lady.
Calls more than anyone else.
I have told her that my wife was among those that fought the BRITISH during the ABA WOMEN'S RIOT...... grin

Buh waittooo bros oo, with all these sharing you were sharing, you promised to hook up with me last December buh looks like your trip to the hospital made you forget me grin

Back to the topic, naija girls have this entitlement mentality, they know that their pretty face, good physique and honeypot is a good revenue collector for them, no wonder they are on a scamming spree, knowing fully well there are magas that would definitely fall, the question is who would fall?

The irony of the whole thing is that, any girl who deliberately leaches on you most especially when you guys just met doesn't love you, cos when a girl loves for real, she pity's the nigga she's with more especially when he has little finances, she would even scam others and bring the cash to your feet...

Guys make una use una head, this is 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by nedubest(m): 1:30am On Jan 25, 2019
BILLs!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public / Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.