Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady (46853 Views)

Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Àm a baby infact am a kid sista ryt ?
Wake up am a mature woman

Mr man wake up, i speak tiv ,igede ,urhobo ,french,hausa n igbo..
My language is there( 56% igbo) ,my abakaliki friend igbo language is (25% igbo) exact level wt urhobo ,but abakaliki speaks igbo more dan imo self,

My pple example wacumzzy ,don wany d criminal ,rumuodumaya men etc speaks pure igbo more dan anambra.

U be small boy even 50% urhobo pple dey speak igbo

Sorry oh I never said u are baby. Tot their igbo was a little out. My roommates is an ikwerre boy ,and I don't understand his language.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

That day is also my day, and that's where I ones saw it. Those people are the people I love most outside my family.
which pple
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Sorry oh I never said u are baby. Tot their igbo was a little out. My roommates is an ikwerre boy ,and I don't understand his language.
U roommate is a crude villageboy ,tell him dat i sair so
Tell him nt 2 go back village again lmaoo cheesy cool
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

That day is also my day, and that's where I ones saw it. Those people are the people I love most outside my family.
my birthday twin.
Anyway my pple has dat "N" n 'L' "U " n UA" problms cheesy
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
U roommate is a crude villageboy ,tell him dat i sair so
Tell him nt 2 go back village again oo cheesy cool

Hahahah can't stop laughing. He is a graduate now why shouldn't he go back again?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yes ,dats wat i answer intenally
But my title is MamaV or Milady

OK, but dnt...
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
which pple

The people born on the golden 4th of OCT. I can... For them
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
my birthday twin.
Anyway my pple has dat "N" n 'L' "U " n UA" problms cheesy

U was right. But u aren't a crude villagegirl. I..
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U was right. But u aren't a crude villagegirl. I..
I am an ikwerre lady but i dnt even stay in my village

ar u ikwerre?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

The people born on the golden 4th of OCT. I can... For them
u write in inscript feel free plss
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I am an ikwerre lady but i dnt even stay in my village

ar u ikwerre?

Nope, am an Owerri man
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
u write in inscript feel free plss

This quotes are public, and it's a different topic altogether. Tot u were catching up
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Nope, am an Owerri man
Abum onyo 'umuchi 'na ikwerre lga rivers east
we dnt put " R" anymore Adaumuchi
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Abum onyo 'umuchi 'na ikwerre lga rivers east

we dnt put " R" anymore
Adaumuchi

I don't understand Adaumuchi. U mean I should remove the double R in my owerri "owei"?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I don't understand Adaumuchi. U mean I should remove the double R in my owerri "owei"?
hw old ar u? is obvious u be smallboy
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hw old ar u? is obvious u be smallboy

This is public Øoh.

Am your elder plz.

I ddidn't understood what you wrote doesn't make my a small boy.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

This is public Øoh.

Am your elder plz.

Hmmm ..i see ,Mr metusela
B4 we ikwerre n ahoada use 2 call "umu" Rumu"
rumuchi b4 ,
now we ar 100% igbos is umuchi"
unless u igbos wl discriminate us
nonso diobi is frm my town
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

This is public Øoh.

Am your elder plz.

mind u anyday u tell me here is public ,i wl hate u so much
i hate cowards n i spit on dem
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Hmmm ..i see ,Mr metusela
B4 we ikwerre n ahoada use 2 call "umu" Rumu"
rumuchi b4 ,
now we ar 100% igbos is umuchi"
unless u igbos wl discriminate us
nonso diobi is frm my town

We don't discriminate. How was I supposed to understood it without this cool explanation
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Hmm u are a stubborn being from research
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

OK. Good night, and sweet dream.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by davidscreatn(m): 1:50am On Jan 29, 2019
She must be the person feeding, clothing and housing him shikina
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

U are funny. So someone can become a coward online, with those of my quotes.

Maybe u got to hit my head on the wall like the other lady does to luminoz if I become bold, abi?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U are funny. So someone can become a coward online, with those of my quotes.

Maybe u got to hit my head on the wall like the other lady does to luminoz if I become bold, abi?
which lady nna ?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
which lady nna ?

Westaslave
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Westaslave
ok no problm
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
ok no problm

=="""HAPPY NEW MONTH HUSBAND SNATCHA"""===

Wish u everything good in life
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:

=="""HAPPY NEW MONTH HUSBAND SNATCHA"""===

Wish u everything good in life
Nna i wish u dsame smile

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:06am On Feb 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Nna i wish u dsame smile

Thanks
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by catalan15(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Giddymoney:
I watched the video on twitter, he wasn't beaten, he was assaulted, harassed, molested because judging from the video he was looking like someone who took 5 wraps of Benin weed. If it was the guy doing that to the lady, the feminist would have been on movement by now
yeah.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.