Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady (46855 Views)

Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
if i hear

2much sex weakens a man if u dnt knw
2much sex kwa mama,

Pls am tired ,2days on a journey haaa
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U say what ? If he beats her up u go come change your opinion. See you
she is african american lady she wont allow him beat her.

Did u knw hw she beat him up in d room ?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
luminouz:

Good Geh...no wonder I like u babe...
U respect strength and willpower in a man...
No girl on earth has ever tried that with me o...cuz pressing my hard body is enough evidence u shouldn't mess around with me

I suspect she feeds that pussy,sissy ass nigga....she is the man while he is the bîtch
illuminati,
Some lady loves men dey can beat up ,but nt me___

Is fun but nw maturity is on me ,i found it childish ,
U luk lyk som1 women trash easily cheesy

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by NathanAnomaly: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
nextstep:

The trouble for him is that as a Black Man in America (which is where I think this is), if he touches her, he could be looking at arrest, court proceedings, and possibly jail time, even if he was provoked like this. Totally not worth it.

The guy is real tolerant and didn't lose his cool, which we commend, but why didn't other people restrain her? I mean, she kept going and going... and the sad thing is if he so much as pushed her, she would start claiming victim and crying for police. Women in yankee abuse the situation... it's best just to avoid wahala cuz they crazy.

The sad part is he could be on probation for all you know, and this woman knows it. He does not want a silly woman to land him back in jail. It happens a lot that a woman knows if you do something you will get into big trouble, so they keep taunting and provoking.

All one can do is walk away, ask for people to help and restrain her, and avoid her ass in future, even if it makes you look silly. People abusing him will not be around to bail him out or pay lawyer fees.

u are smart bro, some people when they start hitting back, they can't control themselves.

that calm guy u see there now, if he gets really angry andbstarts hitting that girl, he may not he able to stop. even when she is bleeding, he will just keep lacing her with blows �

he is also smart to avoid police case, America is a country that over protect the female gender.

even if the girl was the one to hit first, if he hits back and ends up hospitalizing her, government won't care to hear that one oh, na police case straight up.

the guy is just seeing the bigger picture. I respect him.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Codes151(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
HeWrites:
angry

Pvssy nigga...
the video Dey vex me
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin she got punches grin
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
So u av been aving a lot of sex behind my back.

I wl soon hit ur head on d wall
Lol tongue tongue
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Akuruoulo:

SOO u are feeding this one too. Maybe tomorrow his case will appear on the fp on how husbandsnatcher reportedly hit her man's head on the wall.

Wish to c it on fp 2moro
He is a chronic CHeater N
it wl definitely be on frontpage,
Wt d photos of blood on his damn head cheesy
cheesy
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
2much sex kwa mama,

Pls am tired ,2days on a journey haaa
Yam ryt? Sowi o cheesy
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yam ryt? Sowi o cheesy
eh nne
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandkiller:
cheesy
pls dNt harM my boyfriend pls ,Abeg o
Or risk divas wwe of Sasha banks n Becky lynch angry wink
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Businessman1986(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
I watched the video, mehn that guy is tolerant.

And stupid.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
illuminati,
Some lady loves men dey can beat up ,but nt me___

Is fun but nw maturity is on me ,i found it childish ,
U luk lyk som1 women trash easily cheesy
Look lyk Lmaoooo
U don't even know what I look like...
I'm an Alpha male...if u don't like such,then shush ur mouth grin grin
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
I wont hit her back but i would pin her down...let her feel a man touch
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
luminouz:

Look lyk Lmaoooo
U don't even know what I look like...
I'm an Alpha male...if u don't like such,then shush ur mouth grin grin
hahaha

"U dont even know what i look like ...
I saw ur photo 2mins b4 u removed it,(sorry i lied b4)
But u arent any stupid Alien smiley
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Businessman1986:

And stupid.
And calm, calm people don't fight.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by ityP(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
If i was there eh, i for join beat the guy to stupor... He is very stupid... Any lady apart from my mum that even attempts this on me, i go kill her that very day... Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
hahaha

"U dont even know what i look like ...
I saw ur photo 2mins b4 u removed it,(sorry i lied b4)
But u arent any stupid Alien smiley
Loo...u really saw it?? Good then...so u can see I'm alpha babe...we should join forces tongue

Alien? Yes....stupid alien?? Hell No!!!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cheesy
Chronic cheater Me??
shocked shocked

I'm so fvcking loyal
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
pls dNt harM my boyfriend pls ,Abeg o
Or risk divas wwe of Sasha banks n Becky lynch angry wink
*coughs*

So I'm now ur boyfriend grin grin
Officially Or Nlanderly?? wink
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cheesy

What if chase come change? Maybe...
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
luminouz:

*coughs*

So I'm now ur boyfriend grin grin
Officially Or Nlanderly?? wink
later lmao cheesy smiley
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
luminouz:

Loo...u really saw it?? Good then...so u can see I'm alpha babe...we should join forces tongue

Alien? Yes....stupid alien?? Hell No!!!
so mr alien which milky way ar u frm?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
so mr alien which milky way ar u frm?
Andromeda galaxy babe!!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Westaslave2:
later lmao cheesy smiley
kiss
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
luminouz:

Andromeda galaxy babe!!
is it in our cluster?

Andromeda ko android phone ni
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2019
luminouz:

kiss
i cant sleep am having nightmares
embarassed undecided
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Westaslave2:
is it in our cluster?

Andromeda ko android phone ni
Nope..its another galaxy far from ours o..olodo wink
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Westaslave2:
i cant sleep am having nightmares
embarassed undecided
Come to zaddy babe
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2019
luminouz:

Come to zaddy babe
Am a virgin wt 2kids cheesy

No way
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2019
luminouz:

Nope..its another galaxy far from ours o..olodo wink
tell me d features of ur xplanet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.