Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady (46869 Views)

Outrage: Lady Seen Beating Her Husband With Baby In His Hand (Video) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
So ibeku am husbandkiller ryt?
He might even be a yahoo pant guy u no?
Dia is God o
I'm no yahoo jare....I'm a gentleman!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
luminouz:

Our women have big yansh and blue skin
u lied big time big yansh n blue skin legend is a MYTH
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:

So African American women are stronger than their male counterparts ? Lemme c u saying a man shouldn't beat a woman
U REALLY DNT WANNA MESS WT "BLack bitches " frm detroit Yeah grin
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
khiaa:

It's not that African American women are stronger than men its that we were taught to protect ourselves, we have to, living in this racist country called America. Our fathers taught us how to fight but she was out of line.
He dosent KnW shit ,
After high school dis girls enrol in karateka class, munthai class n total self defence class

Here in naija we ladies after school talks about marriage n virginity shit

,No normal man frm nigeria can beat an average lady frm usa
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
khiaa:

OK, actually it was mistakenly sent to you, it was meant for that Africoon BlackSaints. Sorry. kiss
OK.just ignored him next time

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Westaslave2:
u lied big time big yansh n blue skin legend is a MYTH
Shatap dia....coman cook oha soup for me!!!!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by BestieQuotes: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Westaslave2(f): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
luminouz:
Shatap dia....coman cook oha soup for me!!!!
yes my husband
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by princfred(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
lol , ladies rule d world abeg
With there wetin?
Is that a good understanding of this if it were the other way. When men play victim like this its to own the crime and help the woman not to take it out on herself by playing around too. Nothing about who rules what.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by luminouz(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Westaslave2:
yes my husband
Good geh
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Flexherbal(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
IMASTEX:

Imagine oh. It is obvious the lady paid for the guy's joystick to be carved.
Lol!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
princfred:
With there wetin?
Is that a good understanding of this if it were the other way. When men play victim like this its to own the crime and help the woman not to take it out on herself by playing around too. Nothing about who rules what.
U men cosd it by being fools n leeches in front of women, So disgusting

As much as i love 2 see women ontop ,women ar my worse enemy by dia satanic hypocricy n stabbing .
u fools wl stil worship dem n lick dia marine spirit feet...Yes marine spirit half of naija women ar into it (believe it or not).
wen i say all dis 2 spite men i want u empty being 2 do d nidful ..
because wen d great suffering comes ,we wl dine wt ur oppressors while u gnash ur teeth . i dnt suppose 2 say it but am more just any runsgirl in ur street, cos i see things u dnt see!
teach ur fellow guys wisdom
be wise ! Be wise !! be wise!!!
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:47am On Jan 27, 2019
khiaa:

It's not that African American women are stronger than men its that we were taught to protect ourselves, we have to, living in this racist country called America. Our fathers taught us how to fight but she was out of line.

Cool. Now I know you were just bouncing on the dude for what he said

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2019
khiaa:

I'm definitely against her behavior, if I was there and she did that to my love one I would not let him hit her back but I would have given her all kinds of uppercuts.

It's alright dear. I gat you
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 2:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
U REALLY DNT WANNA MESS WT "BLack bitches " frm detroit Yeah grin

OK miss strong
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by princfred(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
U men cosd it by being fools n leeches in front of women, So disgusting

As much as i love 2 see women ontop ,women ar my worse enemy by dia satanic hypocricy n stabbing .
u fools wl stil worship dem n lick dia marine spirit feet...Yes marine spirit half of naija women ar into it (believe it or not).
wen i say all dis 2 spite men i want u empty being 2 do d nidful ..
because wen d great suffering comes ,we wl dine wt ur oppressors while u gnash ur teeth . i dnt suppose 2 say it but am more just any runsgirl in ur street, cos i see things u dnt see!
teach ur fellow guys wisdom
be wise ! Be wise !! be wise!!!
We make your world go round. Thats why we do what we do.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
khiaa:

I'm definitely against her behavior, if I was there and she did that to my love one I would not let him hit her back but I would have given her all kinds of uppercuts.

Why going for upper cuts. Jezz am just imagining how one will manage their faces when given a strong upper cuts.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
men dnt change

Husbandsnatcha are u born on the 4th day of OCTOBER ?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Husbandsnatcha are u born on the 4th day of OCTOBER ?
y do u ask?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
y do u ask?

I just remembered I saw ur name for people wey the celebrate their birthday for Oct 4th. U were born that day 1995 abi?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I just remembered I saw ur name for people wey the celebrate their birthday for Oct 4th. U were born that day 1995 abi?
hmmn ,u av been browsing on my records, mr wealth reach home.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
What if I have known you from day 1?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Aren't u from ikwerre ?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Westaslave2:
He dosent KnW shit ,

,No normal man frm nigeria can beat an average lady frm usa
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Aren't u from ikwerre ?
YES am an ikwerre lady,
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

What if I have known you from day 1?
pls do u schoolled at anambra unizik
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
YES am an ikwerre lady,

Tot ikwerre Igbo is different from normal igbo. U gat to write the igbo version of my name easily.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
YES am an ikwerre lady,

That day is also my day, and that's where I ones saw it. Those people are the people I love most outside my family.
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Tot ikwerre Igbo is different from normal igbo. U gat to write the igbo version of my name easily.
Àm a baby infact am a kid sista ryt ?
Wake up am a mature woman

Mr man wake up, i speak tiv ,igede ,urhobo ,french,hausa n igbo..
My language is there( 56% igbo) ,my abakaliki friend igbo language is (25% igbo) exact level wt urhobo ,but abakaliki speaks igbo more dan imo self,

My pple example wacumzzy ,don wany d criminal ,rumuodumaya men etc speaks pure igbo more dan anambra.

U be small boy even 50% urhobo pple dey speak igbo
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
pls do u schoolled at anambra unizik

No way those people speaks Igbo better than Owerri nor Anambra
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=75202623]pls do u schoolled at anambra unizik[/quote

Schooled in Imo. It seems u have been answering Husbandsnatcha for a long period of time ?
Re: Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Akuruoulo post=75203169][/quote]Yes ,dats wat i answer intenally
But my title is MamaV or Milady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.