Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers (11679 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2010
O.k!! Imma try to keep my thread alive, , , , , , , , , grin

Lipstick

According to a news report, a certain private school recently was faced with a unique problem.

A number of middle school girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day, the girls would put them back.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man.

She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the maintenance man who had to clean the mirrors every night.

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers, and then there are educators.
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 12:09am On Oct 21, 2010
Compensation Joke!! Dedicated to Tanimz wink

Never argue with a women

A couple go on holiday to a fishing resort in northern Minnesota.

The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife (Tanimz) likes to read.

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book.

Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies (thinking it was obvious).

"You're in a restricted fishing area" he informs her.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I am reading" she replies.

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write you up'' the warden says.

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault" says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you!" says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment."
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by tanimz(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2010
^^ Aww. . . Thank you! kiss kiss
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Vic2k3(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
[size=14pt] Eyaaa! Old jokes cry cry [/size]
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
OJ - love the lipstick joke

Clever one!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of A Woman / Hurray 4 Clemcykul And Migines / The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.