Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers (11680 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2010
Gosh!! You remember my comment about Brad Pitt to Bibs??

You've got real good memory baby grin grin grin

But no, don't really like the name Brad. . .can't think of any name actually - maybe l8er smiley smiley

now you're flattering me. . .

no, I'd like them the boys esp. to be a carbon copy of you. . .and definitely your height, looks, intelligence and sense of humour. . .

can just picture little vicks(es) running about causing havoc!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

we'd pick names (together). . .always together baby - never singly. . . wink wink
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Vic2k3(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2010
I don't have a good memory it jxt 'sticks'. Yeah, u're idea is gr8 about choosing the name together.
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2010
umm. . .hmmm. . . smiley smiley
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Vic2k3(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2010
My delicious efe always reading inbetween of lines i love that
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2010
Lol!!

Ditto (and same here too. . .)

kiss kiss cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Vic2k3(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2010
I fink we should stop now b4 OJ gets annoyed
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2010
hahaha!!

Okay, agreed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
O!! So you ppl even knew I hed feelings sef?! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Vic2k3(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
Broda how're u doing?
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2010
My broda I dey jor!! How your side?!
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Vic2k3(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2010
I'm fine. We don't get see much of u nowadays.
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^ OJ na scare commodity now tongue
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Kunbee: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
hmmmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Pharoh: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
Scare commodity indeed grin
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2010
I am back peoples!! grin I been go wilderness for 40days fasting & Prayer!! grin

While in the playground with her friend, Little Efe noticed that Tanimz was wearing a brand new, shiny wrist watch. "Did you get that for your birthday?" asked Little Efe. "Nope." replied Tanimz. "Well, did you get it for Christmas then?". Again Tanimz says "Nope." "You didn't steal it, did you?" asks Little Efe. "No," said Tanimz. "I went into Mom and Dad's bedroom the other night when they were 'doing the nasty'. Dad gave me his wrist watch to get rid of me.

Little Efe was extremely impressed with this idea, and extremely jealous of Tanimz's new watch. She vowed to get one for herself. That night, she waited outside her parents' bedroom until she heard the unmistakable noises of
lovemaking. Just then, she swung the door wide open and boldly strode into the bedroom. Her father, caught in mid stroke, turned and said angrily. "What do you want now?" "I wanna watch," Efe replied.

Without missing a stroke, her father said, "Fine. Stand in the corner and watch, but keep quiet."
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2010
^^ The reason I spoil reach like dis na b/cos of u OJ

na u be ma papa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2010
No O!! I no knw you o!! wink wink grin

How are you dearie!!
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2010
oh??

you dey deny me now??

OJ!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 1:14am On Sep 21, 2010
Even before the egg hatch sef (talkless of to get voice), I go deny you 10 times
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 1:15am On Sep 21, 2010
^^hehehe!!

Okay - but nor deny kunbee sha

else she go er. . .tame u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2010
Efe I understand say you no love me again!! No yawa!! But I use god beg you, I no sabi any Kunbee o!! Infact me and Kunbee dey like oil & water!! We dont mix!!
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2010
okay, okay

I go stop teasing u! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2010
Thank you dearie!! grin wink

How is your lipsrsealed
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2010
My what?? undecided undecided
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2010
you know na wink
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 1:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Three mice are sitting in a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse slams a shot of scotch, and pounds the shot glass to the bar, turns to the second mouse and says: "When I see a mousetrap, I get on it, lie on my back, and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, and then bench press it 100 times."

The second mouse orders up two shots of tequila. He grabs one in each paw, slams the shots, and pounds the glasses to the bar. He turns to the other mice and replies: "Yeah, well when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can and take it home. In the morning, I grind it up into a powder and put it in my coffee so I get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse. The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bullshit. I gotta go home and Bleep the cat."
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by EfemenaXY: 1:40am On Sep 21, 2010
^^hahaha!!

Nice 1 OJ cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by angelz(f): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
cool. 9ice.
keep dem rollin
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2010
ALUSI OKIJATM is back y'all! grin grin grin

Picture of young stud. . . . . . grin

Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by Okijajuju1(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2010
My first funny Video!!

WARNING: Do not watch this video if you are in the office, driving, operating a machine, have a history of coronary problems, Asthma or carrying a baby.The OKIJA_juju comedy group will not be responsible for damages resulting from this video. ENJOY:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUKEp2_QbiA?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by sledge406: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2010
O mahn!
Na wa for you grin
God go judge u ooo. See wetin u dey use do for first video joke. Person Testimony!

Anyway, I see plenty reasons to smile and laff for d matter but you also notice say na women na im full the church See as them don occupy all the seats for ground floor. Even the guys wen dey dere sef, I sure say na their gal friends go don drag dem go the ground wen dem hold d program.

BTW, na d civic centre near Agri near im be dat or anoda Civic centre still dey inside PH
Re: Lol With Okija Ft. some Jokers by snthesis(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2010
^^^na so so women( not chics) full dia sad grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of A Woman / Hurray 4 Clemcykul And Migines / The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.