Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused (12986 Views)

Im Confused / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
I hope say two of you have not done blood marriage sha
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by TruthinAction: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
Okay...I created this moniker just because of this..I really need your advice..
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old

Any relationship that does not get the support of your family members will not stand unless you have at least one influential person in your family that gives you the go ahead. After all, the president of France is more than 20 years younger than his wife. His wife was her teacher in school and they got married. Today he is a President. Above all, embrace Christ and let him properly direct your life. A sugar mummy is always a sugar mummy unless she genuinely repents. She will get married to you and behind the scene will still be a sugar mummy to others you may not be aware.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
sacx:
This story is cooked up, believe me
Prove it.. .don't just say what you not sure of
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by faithfull18(f): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
@OP, I am also confused on your behalf, lol.

Initial posters have said it all, don't start what you can't finish and you shouldn't smell/taste what you can't eat.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Omoge87(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

he didnt ask for those gifts, she manipulated him because she knew he is 23, she took advantage of his young age. this is exploitation very common among desperate women who want marriage

But the question is why did he not simply decline those gifts? Even at 23 years old - he must know that nothing goes for nothing in this life. He is only 23 he has his life ahead of himself to become financially independent and establish himself.

His situation is similar to the young lady who posted - that she is unsure if she should marry the boyfriend who has sponsored her throughout her education-her question was does she have to- because what if God has said no? Why is it after they have gained from the man or woman that they now start evaluating if they can settle with them. My brain just does not understand it oooo.

Well I guess in this OP’s case they were both desperate- the woman desperate to settle down and he desperate for cash - only everyone looses as a result of their desperation. The woman more so - she will definitely swear of men after this - before she trusts a guy again maybe she will be venturing into her 40s.

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Paxie55: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Biglittlelois(f): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin This shows That, these men are only envious of the female folks and lacks the opportunity to turn themselves into feminine gender, if not, they would have been worst or done worst. Look how they are cheering him up. grin grin

What do I expect, we are in a generation of bloody hypocrites and emasculated sissies.

Thank you for calling them out, bunch of cry babies with -0 self esteem who come online to whine their life away.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Op is nothing but a lazy gold digger. I detest guys like you. Walahi. All along you knew what you were indulging in is very wrong but you didn't give a Bleep hoping you will outsmart her,now she has shown you how stupid and foolish you are by demanding marriage from you. Why asking us,go ahead and do what she wants. She can't spend all her money on you just for nothing.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by goodnewscliff(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

he didnt ask for those gifts, she manipulated him because she knew he is 23, she took advantage of his young age. this is exploitation very common among desperate women who want marriage
u right bro!!!! and as such,, she shouldn't be pained... she had it planned up in her greedy mind already!!!!!
if she's matured enough,, she would leave the shop for him after breakup nd kantinue d biling!!!!
let her be the real sugar momma op initially wants her to be until she finds her match cheesy grin
its a win win thing.... shikina... cos marriage no go work!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by goodnewscliff(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
some of them here old pass this sugar momma of 35 yrs!!!??

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guys,

any woman that buys you gift and sends you gifts for doing nothing or because you bang her well. Na trap she dey set for you.

Learn from the op case. It is a good case study.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by oboy81: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old
Which Kind Fvcking Nigga Be this? FVCK!
see wetin niggas dey find. And i sure say you no fine 1kobo

See this Ungrateful fool!
I swear to God I know your Shop, i will tell your Shuga mummy this Rubbish and see to it she abandons you ode! Theif!
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
oboy81:

I swear to God I know your Shop, i will tell your Shuga mummy this Rubbish and see to it she abandons you ode! Theif!

Guy calm down, who nor go nor know.....you know my shop?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Go for it if u really love her and can brave d elements for her.

Husband scarce oooo, 35 going for a 23 year old.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
oboy81:

ooooooooooooooooo! Which niggas? Niggas with no atom of pride and dignity? Na when d woman seize car key or TV remote una go come NL dey shout about emasculation. Better hustle for ur money

3 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by oboy81: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
ooooooooooooooooo! Which niggas? Niggas with no atom of pride and dignity? Na when d woman seize car key or TV remote una go come NL dey shout about emasculation. Better hustle for ur money
You need Jesus
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Come its like you want to be unfortunate in life cheesy. 23vs 30something, you are signing your death warrant.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
sacx:
This story is cooked up, believe me

Yes
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by CyberWolf: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
You’re too young for this.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
she will jus turn u to full time houseboy if u marry her.u will be washing her big big pants and her giant bras.anyway u don gain sha since she don open bet naija shop for u. its like she really despirate to pin u down.at 23 ur life is ahead of u so u go first ask urself weda u dat is 23 Yr old guy can really settle down wit a woman way way older than u.wey ur papa and mama sef? i wonder wetin dem go get to say abt dis.

3 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by LyfeJennings(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

Don't dig your grave boy.
Nothing wrong in dating an older lady but marriage is a different ball game
My guy, enjoy the sex and money but NEVER EVER IMPREGNATE HER OR GET MARRIED TO HER
LOVE IS NEVER EVER ENOUGH.
NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saintino111:

Baba you have entered real trouble o, going by your writeup she must have invested in you alot.
That woman can get you killed if you dump her, but marrying a woman who is 12years older, hell no.
killed or she can arrange boys to allign am if he dare fuk up. a 23 yr old boy thinking about getting married to a woman far older than him.make im first introduce the woman to im mom and lets hear wetin im mom go say.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

Im done with nysc, she's the reason I stayed behind...she said she would establish me if I stay and which she did...u know no job anywhere so i had to take her offer...She's even planning to open another business outlet 4me...She's just tying me down with money
mehn dis ur sugar mama is really despirate o
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Eberechi24(f): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
lefulefu:
she will jus turn u to full time houseboy if u marry her.u will be washing her big big pants and her giant bras.anyway u don gain sha since she don open bet naija shop for u. its like she really despirate to pin u down.at 23 ur life is ahead of u so u go first ask urself weda u dat is 23 Yr old guy can really settle down wit a woman way way older than u.wey ur papa and mama sef? i wonder wetin dem go get to say abt dis.

Wonderful. if na woman Nl will burn.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eberechi24:

Wonderful. if na woman Nl will burn.
ehen im don gain from her na by her openin a bet shop for him cos if no be gain to am if for no mention am.op is jus about to be a sugarboy and wen u bcome a sugarboy u lack respect.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Op you no get sense , I swear!

Guys here telling u to drop her or run away from her will end up going to delta and look for this lady ,shebi UV mentioned her supermarket?

Soon u will understand that a lot of guys are desperados !

She's early 30s , pretty , good in bed ,successful, even set up biz for u and about to open another one?
Reiko, u never see life ! Soon what u are feeling confused about , another sharp guy will collect her from you! If shes controlling and wicked , u would have known since !
Nigerian man don't appreciate anything good in their life ! cheesy Only very few are wise

Where on earth will u see a woman open biz for her man wey she never marry . Even married men who are struggling are complaining about their wife selfish behaviour . y
youve found one who truly love and care for u, u are still confused .

Anyways do whatever u like! Peter okoye 36 married to Lola 42, is he dead or is he now a destroyed by her ?

Men who have met women like this once in their lives always regret and talk about how foolish they were . The choice is yours .

10 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Don't dig your grave boy.
Nothing wrong in dating an older lady but marriage is a different ball game
My guy, enjoy the sex and money but NEVER EVER IMPREGNATE HER OR GET MARRIED TO HER
LOVE IS NEVER EVER ENOUGH.
NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!!

She insists we have sex without condom for almost 6months now which I agreed...im thinking she's trying to get pregnant since menopause is not far away from her.....im crying now...i feel like I'm ruining my life....
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
lefulefu:
mehn dis ur sugar mama is really despirate o

She's inlove not desperate
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

She insists we have sex without condom for almost 6months now which I agreed...im thinking she's trying to get pregnant since menopause is not far away from her.....im crying now...i feel like I'm ruining my life....

I pray she sees this thread and dump your ass , and collect the biz from you.

Go out there and look for job . you think life is easy bah?

That's why I can never date or think of marrying such a young guy!

Someone please show the sugar mummy this thread .

Let's free this guy on time . As he feels his life is ruined already .

Smhhhh! Ungrateful thing !

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
victorian:

She's inlove not desperate
either way its like op is about falling anyway cos of d material benefits
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go for it if u really love her and can brave d elements for her.

Husband scarce oooo, 35 going for a 23 year old.
na wao a 23 yr old guy dat is jus beginin life na im u dey suggest make im go for a 35 yr old lady? maybe if op was much older and d lady senior am small dat might be understandable but a 23 yr old boy marrying a 35 yr old lady...hm im go fit cope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 / Selfie Challenge(edit And Post Your Selfie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.