Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused (12960 Views)

Im Confused / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Earthquake1: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Is that what you think?. Guy,fear that lady o. She can destroy the guys life if care is not taken. Two things are involved here. Is either he goes ahead and marry her or she gives her back her stuffs. Or do you think the lady will allow him to take those investment's and go just like that? If you re the lady,what will you do?

He can start by making himself useless to the lady, make the sex useless, make their discussions useless abscond as much as possible

The lady go tire for am
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Earthquake1:

He can start by making himself useless to the lady, make the sex useless, make their discussions useless abscond as much as possible

The lady go tire for am
.. And you think such a lady is dump abi?.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Salex007(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
I was once in your shoe dude. The first mistake u did was having sex with her. Every gift comes with a price
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Akious2k2(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
victorian:

To be sincere , if my 23 years old son impregnated a 35 years old lady . He will marry her and I will support their marriage . But if he didn't impregnate her and he says he loves her so much and I interview the lady , then go into prayers . If God says in my spirit , she's the one for my son. Why not ? I will support and advice both of them.

My step brother , he impregnated a 36 years old lady during his Nysc . He thought it was just fun, and only one night of unprotected sex , she got pregnant, viam!
As soon as she noticed she was pregnant , she told him . but he denied it . She's a delta lady. She traced him to Lagos , where we all live together with our parents . She went straight to our dad and told him everything in the midst of tears . Our dad was perplexed . He called my step bro, that one denied it completely. The lady said , shes not looking for money to take care of the baby cause she's a high placed official in the government house , but she wants my step bro to be a good father to her kid , that's all.

My dad replied her and said look , give birth to this baby and if he looks like my son ? Then he MUST marry you! I don't train irresponsible children and none of my kids will bring down my name . So she left , after nine months she brought a son that looks exactly like my step bro! I mean carbon copy! The resemblance is just too much! My dad said Son! Get ready for your wedding ! You are marrying this woman , whether u have a job noe or not ! I will sponsor it myself ! None of my grand children will be labelled a bastard. That's how my step bro got married .
Its 20years now, they've been married with children , two boys and two girls .

He's so wealthy ehn? With properties here and there . I say this my step bro rich no be small. He got a chief tancy title in his wife village. Everyone knows she issues his company government contracts , that's how he made it to the top!

So it depends o!
Well, better said than done... Word is cheap... Your dad may be a man of principle though
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by emmy2244: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is u life brother ,if you truly love her why not marry then
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Akious2k2:

Well, better said than done... Word is cheap... Your dad may be a man of principle though

I'm a lady of my words .

Sighs my dad was a man of principle . May his soul rest in peace. He hates it when men don't fulfil their responsibility or when men dodge from what they are suppose to do. That's just who he is . He has 17 children and trained all to university level .

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

I'm a lady of my words .

Sighs my dad was a man of principle . May his soul rest in peace. He hates it when men don't fulfil their responsibility or when men dodge from what they are suppose to do. That's just who he is . He has 17 children and trained all to university level .

just because it worked for your stepbrother doesnt mean it will work for him, your story infact seems lke those Nollywood stories, happy ending stories, heard similar stories a thousand time
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Reiko:

This is exactly what is holding me back..all the hopes and expectation of my family will just crash....

Do not live according to the standards other people set for you. Otherwise you will get lost. Do you know that if you miss that opportunity, you may not get married till 40years old under this Nigerian economy?

Or are you more educated than other graduates without jobs for ten years now ? No.

Your family has given you education but they cannot give you a job.

They cannot give you a wife.

There are real life decisions you have to make for yourself without paying attention to other peoples expectations from you.

Marrying this woman has given you a stable financial life on a platter of gold and a wife at ZERO expense. Can you beat that on record time No.

In real life good things come in disguise. I am saying this so that you won't look back in ten years time in regret by that time you are already 33, jobless and broke.

If you can actually sleep with this woman and spend her money, courtesy demands that you can marry her.

I am out.

3 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Naughtysite:

Do not live according to the standards other people set for you. Otherwise you will get lost. Do you know that if you miss that opportunity, you may not get married till 40years old under this Nigerian economy?

Or are you more educated than other graduates without jobs for ten years now ? No.

There are real life decisions you have to make for yourself without paying attention to other peoples expectations from you.

Marrying this woman has given you a stable financial life on a platter of gold and a wife at ZERO expense. Can you beat that on record time No.

In real life good things come in disguise. I am saying this so that you won't look back in ten years time in regret by that time you are already 33, jobless and broke.

If you can actually sleep with this woman and spend her money, courtesy demands that you can marry her.

I am out.

i want to ask, what is the function of man, is he not his job to be a provider, see the more we create men that depend on women because of economical problem the more we make men look like women. as time goes on she will lose atrraction and interest in that young lad and start seeing him as a younger brother.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
wetdick:

just because it worked for your stepbrother doesnt mean it will work for him, your story infact seems lke those Nollywood stories, happy ending stories, heard similar stories a thousand time
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
wetdick:

Well its real and true life story .

The wife beared a lot of his excesses and still stood firm by him. If it were other ladies they would have divorced him, cos he loves carrying university smallish girls , all the time . He even has a house built where he takes his gfs to. But the wife is calm and has been calm all through their marriage . Hes now close to 50 but they are still married with a good front . Even with all his cheating she loves him to pieces.
I also feels they are more concerned about the well being and emotional psychology of their kids , than their own happiness . Although they are happy but they've grown to be like brother and sister , while the children are happy . I think that's all they care about .
Its working for them.

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by zexy2030(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Reiko:

She insists we have sex without condom for almost 6months now which I agreed...im thinking she's trying to get pregnant since menopause is not far away from her.....im crying now...i feel like I'm ruining my life....
your inexperience is making you feel u can be better than..leave her na and try ur luck else where.. good luck.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
oboy81:

Which Kind Fvcking Nigga Be this? FVCK!
see wetin niggas dey find. And i sure say you no fine 1kobo

See this Ungrateful fool!
I swear to God I know your Shop, i will tell your Shuga mummy this Rubbish and see to it she abandons you ode! Theif!
Bullshit !
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by princfred(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Earthquake1:

The lady go tire for am
Lol. See advice. No be only useless he can make it sandy too.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Reiko:

She insists we have sex without condom for almost 6months now which I agreed...im thinking she's trying to get pregnant since menopause is not far away from her.....im crying now...i feel like I'm ruining my life....
Having sex without condom
Don't you ejaculate inside her ?
Maybe she takes pills...
But sex without condom to a woman you barely know her sexual life
Man,you got insane courage !
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by princfred(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
wetdick:

i want to ask, what is the function of man, is he not his job to be a provider, see the more we create men that depend on women because of economical problem the more we make men look like women. as time goes on she will lose atrraction and interest in that young lad and start seeing him as a younger brother.
Naughtysite:

I am out.
grin wink
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by princfred(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Salex007:
I was once in your shoe dude. The first mistake u did was having sex with her. Every gift comes with a price
What later happened to the shoe or your legs in it?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by DMerciful(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
No wonder I'm crushing on you....Always very intelligent!
pocohantas:

Why you create new moniker na, are you one of our resident hardworking alpha-male? grin

Anyway, the mistake you made was accepting those gifts. Very few people are capable of giving without expecting anything in return, she wants commitment from you. A woman of that age could be desperate and employ every trick in her arsenal to hook an unsuspecting naive man.

I think you should slowly start withdrawing. Since it is NYSC, you would be done in record time. She knew what she was up to all along, I am sure you knew too. You thought you could eat her tangible & intangible assets, then run away. For some reasons, maybe her actions and utterances, you have seen it would come with consequences, that is why you decided to tell us. Don't allow your love for freebies block your senses in future.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

Well its real and true life story .

The wife beared a lot of his excesses and still stood firm by him. If it were other ladies they would have divorced him, cos he loves carrying university smallish girls , all the time . He even has a house built where he takes his gfs to. But the wife is calm and has been calm all through their marriage . Hes now close to 50 but they are still married with a good front . Even with all his cheating she loves him to pieces.
I also feels they are more concerned about the well being and emotional psychology of their kids , than their own happiness . Although they are happy but they've grown to be like brother and sister , while the children are happy . I think that's all they care about .
Its working for them.

in my opinion this what will happen to that 23 year old boy when they are married

1-Tons of baggage from past relationship from her
2-she will lock down his ability to be a provider
3-Low self esteem and depression(will constantly askhim why he is with her, why he isnt with someone younger )
4-when she gives birth to that kid she wants, the kid will come first, herself second and that guy third.

i have dated older women before, I am yet to meet one who has her sh**t together and is the strong-independent-woman as she claims to be.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
wetdick:

in my opinion this what will happen to that 23 year old boy when they are married

1-Tons of baggage from past relationship from her
2-she will lock down his ability to be a provider
3-Low self esteem and depression(will constantly askhim why he is with her, why he isnt with someone younger )
4-when she gives birth to that kid she wants, the kid will come first, herself second and that guy third.

i have dated older women before, I am yet to meet one who has her sh**t together and is the strong-independent-woman as she claims to be.

Well maybe you are reading what I typed upside down

She made him the provider in the home

She didn't come with lots of baggage , infact she had to deal with his baggages and he has a whole lot of baggages .

Infact she over try , with her calm nature in the marriage . She has never been bossy towards him , cos have put up in their house for a two months . she's over meek in my own understanding when I was with them.

My step brother is not a saint . She had to mellow down for him to be the boss .
So don't get it twisted . I can defend her anywhere because she's a good calm and dutiful wife . If my step brother had married a younger lady , I doubt if he wont be divorced wit kids by now, cos he's proud, arrogant and loves women.

If not for her input at the background in his company, I doubtif he will have the type of choice buildings and properties sprawled around delta today .

He's the man of the house , not she . she simply assisted him in becoming rich and successful. Such woman I will never talk down on because she's God sent .

If he didnt want her anymore. He could have easily divorced her as soon as our dad died but he didn't.

So biko talk bad of other women but not my step brothers wife!

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

To be sincere , if my 23 years old son impregnated a 35 years old lady . He will marry her and I will support their marriage . But if he didn't impregnate her and he says he loves her so much and I interview the lady , then go into prayers . If God says in my spirit , she's the one for my son. Why not ? I will support and advice both of them.

My step brother , he impregnated a 36 years old lady during his Nysc . He thought it was just fun, and only one night of unprotected sex , she got pregnant, viam!
As soon as she noticed she was pregnant , she told him . but he denied it . She's a delta lady. She traced him to Lagos , where we all live together with our parents . She went straight to our dad and told him everything in the midst of tears . Our dad was perplexed . He called my step bro, that one denied it completely. The lady said , shes not looking for money to take care of the baby cause she's a high placed official in the government house , but she wants my step bro to be a good father to her kid , that's all.

My dad replied her and said look , give birth to this baby and if he looks like my son ? Then he MUST marry you! I don't train irresponsible children and none of my kids will bring down my name . So she left , after nine months she brought a son that looks exactly like my step bro! I mean carbon copy! The resemblance is just too much! My dad said Son! Get ready for your wedding ! You are marrying this woman , whether u have a job noe or not ! I will sponsor it myself ! None of my grand children will be labelled a bastard. That's how my step bro got married .

He's so wealthy ehn? With properties here and there . I say this my step bro rich no be small. He got a chief tancy title in his wife village. Everyone knows she issues his company government contracts , that's how he made it to the top!

So it depends o!
but this ur step bro hope he is happy in the marriage oo? i am asking cos money is not everything.d woman fit dey stinkinly rich and ur bro dey chop money yanfu yanfu but if im heart no dey wit d woman and cos of ur dad im come marry dis woman he might not be happy oo.anyway for me i cant end up with a lady i dont like even if she is richer than bill gates.omo i love my happiness .
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
wetdick:

how many young guys dese days want to work. their greatest ambition na to marry one old mama wey go dey provide for dem.the old mama go buy car for dem and go dey pump their account while wen d old mama no dey around dem go dey use d car carry young girls go nack for hotel.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
lefulefu:
but this ur step bro hope he is happy in the marriage oo? i am asking cos money is not everything.d woman fit dey stinkinly rich and ur bro dey chop money yanfu yanfu but if im heart no dey wit d woman and cos of ur dad im come marry dis woman he might not be happy oo.anyway for me i cant end up with a lady i dont like even if she is richer than bill gates.omo i love my happiness .

If he's not happy , he could easily have divorced her after our dads death.

At least she no tie am rope or chain for leg .

He's unarguably the richest amongst my elder siblings . He can divorce if he wants , nobody is stopping him but he chose to stay with her and I see nothing wrong in it .
People with younger wives are divorcing here and there , breaking each others head wit bottle and hammer in marriage but his own is not like that . Nobody has heard their voice outside .

Have u ever seen an older woman beaten black blue in her marriage and thrown out before ? Have you?

Or say an older woman in marriage wan commit suicide ? Have u?

So if he likes he can divorce his peaceful home and bring in a young 16. Its his choice . Na look we go just dey look am.

Abi?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

He's unarguably the richest amongst my elder siblings . He can divorce if he wants , nobody is stopping him but he chose to stay with her and I see nothing wrong in it .
People with younger wives are divorcing here and there , breaking each others head wit bottle and hammer in marriage but his own is not like that . Nobody has heard their voice outside .

Have u ever seen an older woman beaten black blue in her marriage and thrown out before ? Have you?

So if he likes he can divorce his peaceful home and bring in a young 16. Its his choice . Na look we go just dey look am.

Abi?
grin
victorian:

Abi?
well as long as he is happy
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by ghettochild(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Reiko:
Okay...I created this moniker just because of this..I really need your advice..
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old

Lucky you, wetin boys dey find you get am on a platter. At 23 my brother, u r too young to get married not too young to be a babypapa sha..
Cos its obvious age wise ur parent no go gree o..
So tell her for now.. Make she relax make una dey enjoy una relationship n if baby enter am.. Shope tie...
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Goddys(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

So it depends o!

Nice story. I'm sorry to say that your dad spoke like an unlearned man. What is a bastard? So every kids that are product of divorce or premarital marriage are bastards? What a backward man.

Your brother was not a man enough to say no to what he didn't want. He only got lucky
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
lefulefu:
how many young guys dese days want to work. their greatest ambition na to marry one old mama wey go dey provide for dem.the old mama go buy car for dem and go dey pump their account while wen d old mama no dey around dem go dey use d car carry young girls go nack for hotel.

if this is what is happening, something is wrong with our society. we are creating weak men who will never take responsibility for anything.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Goddys(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

Abi?

Let's talk reasonably. How easy is it to divorce in a marriage that has produce one child, not to talk of marriage that has produce four children? Mind you, being ostensibly rich isn't enough reason to go into marriage or a justification for being forced into one. You need to reassess your orientation about marriage so as not to live miserably
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

Abi?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
victorian:

Well maybe you are reading what I typed upside down

She made him the provider in the home

She didn't come with lots of baggage , infact she had to deal with his baggages and he has a whole lot of baggages .

Infact she over try , with her calm nature in the marriage . She has never been bossy towards him , cos have put up in their house for a two months . she's over meek in my own understanding when I was with them.

My step brother is not a saint . She had to mellow down for him to be the boss .
So don't get it twisted . I can defend her anywhere because she's a good calm and dutiful wife . If my step brother had married a younger lady , I doubt if he wont be divorced wit kids by now, cos he's proud, arrogant and loves women.

If not for her input at the background in his company, I doubtif he will have the type of choice buildings and properties sprawled around delta today .

He's the man of the house , not she . she simply assisted him in becoming rich and successful. Such woman I will never talk down on because she's God sent .

If he didnt want her anymore. He could have easily divorced her as soon as our dad died but he didn't.

So biko talk bad of other women but not my step brothers wife!

LOL, you read what i wrote upside down. attention to details is very important, i was talking about what will happen to the 23 years OP not your brother
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Salex007(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
princfred:
What later happened to the shoe or your legs in it?
I removed the shoe from my leg and run for my life ni.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Glycolysis:

Having sex without condom
Don't you ejaculate inside her ?
Maybe she takes pills...
But sex without condom to a woman you barely know her sexual life
Man,you got insane courage !

Yea...i do cum in her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.