Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused (12981 Views)

Im Confused / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by chocboi78(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
lol what if the father no get shoe. grin

Op should carry his cross when he was "enyoying" juicy things and economic emancipation where we there?
the mama get na grin..
He made a mistake and needs help, nobody is above mistakes
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by chocboi78(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

This is exactly what is holding me back..all the hopes and expectation of my family will just crash....
and that would be an offense against God and ur family... No matter what happens, don't marry her
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by chocboi78(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
he shld marry a woman of 25 broke and always disturbing for money. wat d different between woman of 35 and 25 .guy forget I dont think u Eva love a woman.
am more concerned of his age than hers, he is 23.....
And no, av never been In love cause I wasn't meant for it
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Why you create new moniker na, are you one of our resident hardworking alpha-male? grin

Anyway, the mistake you made was accepting those gifts. Very few people are capable of giving without expecting anything in return, she wants commitment from you. A woman of that age could be desperate and employ every trick in her arsenal to hook am unsuspecting naive man.

I think you should slowly start withdrawing. Since it is NYSC, you would be done in record time. Don't allow your love for freebies block your senses in future.

Im done with nysc, she's the reason I stayed behind...she said she would establish me if I stay and which she did...u know no job anywhere so i had to take her offer...She's even planning to open another business outlet 4me...She's just tying me down with money

4 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saintino111:

Baba you have entered real trouble o, going by your writeup she must have invested in you alot.
That woman can get you killed if you dump her, but marrying a woman who is 12years older, hell no.

You dey make me fear
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Your ppaarents dont need tobknoww her age na.
Reiko:
Okay...I created this moniker just because of this..I really need your advice..
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by princfred(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saintino111:

Take my advice, if you don't want to marry her, find out the kind of person she is, if she is the type take can destory you, leave Delta if she is the dangerous type. Save your life.
Why will he run away from a whole delta while he can relocate to another town and look for another sugar mummy that won't ask for marriage? Lol is it not only the marriage that is problem?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by jakandeola(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
chocboi78:
am more concerned of his age than hers, he is 23.....
And no, av never been In love cause I wasn't meant for it
am sori I hope u find love. but a 23yrs old is a man alredy and can take decision on his own

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
makydebbie:
You won't find them here.
Bloody hypocrites.
rextizzle. Mrcork and aall women haters. Where art thou?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by princfred(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

You dey make me fear
Lol, is he supposed to make you raugh out roud? Guy, just consider yourself a married man. Oh when you were sleeping over enjoying warm juice you thought life was all about swimming in warm juice night after night abi? You didnt remember her age and your family abi? Or you saw her as mama xmas. Go and pay for the market you bought Mr Op. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
pocohantas:

But why are you scared na?
Why will your family ridicule you?

Isn't this the independent supportive woman Nigerian men seek? grin
lol.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Why you create new moniker na, are you one of our resident hardworking alpha-male? grin

Anyway, the mistake you made was accepting those gifts. Very few people are capable of giving without expecting anything in return, she wants commitment from you. A woman of that age could be desperate and employ every trick in her arsenal to hook am unsuspecting naive man.

I think you should slowly start withdrawing. Since it is NYSC, you would be done in record time. Don't allow your love for freebies block your senses in future.
this is the first time you would use your senses I tot you're totally hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Your ppaarents dont need tobknoww her age na.

I don't know why he is even telling us her age now that he wants to run. I am sure the nunu didn't taste older.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:
Okay...I created this moniker just because of this..I really need your advice..
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old
this life is not fair undecided please that lady is too old for you , you know what?

give me her number or face book details I'm very. much interested
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know why he is even telling us her age now that he wants to run. I am sure the nunu didn't taste older.

Nigga the nunu still tight like 16yrs old girl own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
i feel she wants you to get her pregnant for d main time after that she wud kick ur ass out . that's why she had sex with you without protection ... bt if she is serious in seeing ur parents be man enough to present ... if her Bobby Neva sag io.

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

Nigga the nunu still tight

I know right, I can imagine you promising her your destiny while ramming in like your very existence depends on your cuming.

Go carry your cross o.

After ejaculation comes evaluation... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Anyway, the mistake you made was accepting those gifts. Very few people are capable of giving without expecting anything in return, she wants commitment from you. A woman of that age could be desperate and employ every trick in her arsenal to hook an unsuspecting naive man.

I think you should slowly start withdrawing. Since it is NYSC, you would be done in record time. She knew what she was up to all along, I am sure you knew too. You thought you could eat her tangible & intangible assets, then run away. For some reasons, maybe her actions and utterances, you have seen it would come with consequences, that is why you decided to tell us. Don't allow your love for freebies block your senses in future.
She opened a business for him. That's bigger than any gift. Her hooks are firm under his skin.

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by princfred(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I know right, I can imagine you promising her your destiny while ramming in like your very existence depends on your cuming.

Go carry your cross o.

grin A case of coming to his senses after cuming. He came to his senses abi his senses came to him after multiple cuming. Lol The woman will think by now she has got him to cum his senses from multiple rounds that he wouldn't notice her age anymore but at the mention of marriage his senses rushed him.

5 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guy, she set trap for you and you fell now your mouth have been cut off.

Nothing bad in fucking a cougar once in a while, it is every young boys dream but i dont understand how you will go for nysc and stay back because of a woman.

Build your confidence and speak to her that you are not ready if she doesn't listen return her gift.

The worst thing that will happen to a man is to be caged in a relationship.

You are 23 years old guy with lot of energy and dreams, i just cant believe you exchanged your future with nairabet shop, gifts and a tight pussy

once a woman starts feeding you. You are doomed. enjoy your doomed life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Akuruoulo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
pocohantas:

But why are you scared na?
Why will your family ridicule you?

Isn't this the independent supportive woman Nigerian men seek? grin

U gat it right
When they want rich women who can take care of them, they should also be ready to marrying an older woman .

Women mostly marry older men for same purpose u are dating an older woman. Sooo, he should deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Boss, just do what you wishgringrin....Wetin surprise me be say, "you rammed her unprotected"...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Akuruoulo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
When you started dating her did you consult anybody?

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by MJBOLT: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
makydebbie:
You won't find them here. Bloody hypocrites.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Richdad50(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Your name rings a bell but your brain rarely does. Rough feminist!

#Richdad
pocohantas:

Go carry your cross o.

9 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
he shld marry a woman of 25 broke and always disturbing for money. wat d different between woman of 35 and 25 .guy forget I dont think u Eva love a woman.
make he leave her to we guys wey dey find somebody like her jor.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by summerflame(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin This shows That, these men are only envious of the female folks and lacks the opportunity to turn themselves into feminine gender, if not, they would have been worst or done worst. Look how they are cheering him up. grin grin

What do I expect, we are in a generation of bloody hypocrites and emasculated sissies.

Is it not a lady like u that have lost hope in marriage due to her outdated age and menopausal stage that are trying to lure small boys who they are old enough to mother ?...

They will open SHILOH next year, then u can cry God a river.. bloody HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by ValCon888: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin This shows That, these men are only envious of the female folks and lacks the opportunity to turn themselves into feminine gender, if not, they would have been worst or done worst. Look how they are cheering him up. grin grin

What do I expect, we are in a generation of bloody hypocrites and emasculated sissies.

Well said.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Omoge87(f): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Reiko:

Yea she has...she open a shop for me spending about 500k in the process ,she gives me money for upkeep and I'm really in a tight corner now,I don't want to hurt her...she sees me as her last bus stop...

You see why I said all I said in my previous posts that we addressed to the ladies by an OP. Nothing like having independence for both a man and a woman. It saves all this nonsense. Boyfriend and Girlfriend spending lavishly on someone they are not married too, (but let me keep quiet lipsrsealed). May I ask why you accepted such a gift (500,000k shop), knowing you didn’t have plans to marry this lady or you were not sure? She invested in you thinking she was investing in her future - unbeknownst to her - there may not even be a future. You are 23. She is in her mid 30’s - at that age obviously she must be thinking of marriage - not exactly sure what you were expecting from her as the end result. That she even went for a 23 year old is something in itself (no offence to you).

Now you feel indebted to her confused if you should marry someone whom you cannot even present to your family. Why can you not present her to your family- is it due to the age gap? Maybe use style to speak to your mum or dad and say you have a ‘friend who xyz’ and see what their reaction is ...

You refer to her as your sugar mummy - that in itself speaks volumes - not even GF. I feel sorry for the lady. Everybody looses. You dump her you loose - she will surely take her shop back - which is her right to. On her part - she will be hurt and most likely feel used - but what can you do. It is what it is. Better to hurt her now in the courtship and free her for someone who loves her unconditionally- not for what she has but for who she is - Than marry her if you do not sincerely love her and you both are miserable. She will thank you for it later. You are not her last bus stop. Don’t marry her out of pity.

You can’t tell your family about her? Please where do they think you got the shop from? Their 23 year old son - just finished service and is now a shop owner- they didn’t ask you questions? In all sincerity I do feel bad for you - because you are in a tight corner - but it is not as tight as you think. Be honest, open and transparent with her. If you are not ready for marriage please don’t enter into it for your sake and hers. Just tell her your thoughts and feelings and take it from there.

I wish you all the best. It is well with you and her.

14 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paxie55:

he didnt ask for those gifts, she manipulated him because she knew he is 23, she took advantage of his young age. this is exploitation very common among desperate women who want marriage

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by summerflame(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
makydebbie:
You won't find them here.
Bloody hypocrites.

She was into “hoe-ing” business and she’s retired and wanna settle with a fresh blood. Money can’t buy love .. hoes everywhere, useless farming tools ..

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by sacx: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
This story is cooked up, believe me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / Nonverbal Communication In Relationships / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.