Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused (12992 Views)

Im Confused / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lowkey01:

shocked

grin leave those ones below 30 make dem still dey do yanga tangolo. Desperation go soon fall on their head followed by frustration when mission refuse to be accomplished. Dem go come turn keyboard warrior dey act feminist. The moment they finally come across man wey gree to put ring for their hand, dem become as gentle as a dove. Yeye!!!
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
BiggyB242:
You weren't smart enough; you are still young though. You would have done a business that can you could abscond anytime with the cash.
She's obviously manipulating you with her money, but you going to lose everything if you say no to her proposer. You should be prepared because no parents will let their 23 y.o son get married to a 35 y.o woman.

Get enough cash and disappear, text her from an unknown location stating why you took this decision and destroy the sim. Remember where you get the sim(Kano State) should be different from your new location(River State).

Dis one no bi good advice o.

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by LyfeJennings(m): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:

She insists we have sex without condom for almost 6months now which I agreed...im thinking she's trying to get pregnant since menopause is not far away from her.....im crying now...i feel like I'm ruining my life....

Nigga, U need to cut off every good thing U enjoying from the relationship and put a stop to this. Hmmmmmm, I understand U think U in love and all of that and then U getting freebies on the side but bro, U can do better in future. Whatever suffering.U would go through is just for a little while. U will be fine.
Stop fvvcckin her without condom if You ever have to. She's trying to use U to make babies and when that happens, she would push U away cos U folks don't belong to the same level. She is more intelligent han U are and also got more stability than U. When she does that, U would feel rejected and U would hate urself so much ehnnn. U would gather a child U would have restricted access to. Family and friends would mock u. It would affect U negatively. It might ruin u totally. The disadvantages plenty pass advantages. Don't hurt urself kiddo.
I almost fell into this pit some years ago but thankfully I was saved. TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

MAJOR ADVICE: STOP THIS WHOLE THING.

Final Note: Tho a lot is happening but for a specially active woman in her 30s. She got more than a decade to menopause so don't let that menopause thingy get at U

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by sonofoluku: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2019
At 23 you are a man in your own right.Its nobody's business who you choose to date or marry.If you love her ,you can go ahead.If not,let her know now and dont waste any more of her time.The worst she can do is collect back her gifts.

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Reeses: 3:26am On Jan 28, 2019
She is way to old for you but on the good side she got money unlike those young broke ass girls.Well it's up to you bro.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Reeses: 3:28am On Jan 28, 2019
jakandeola:
he shld marry a woman of 25 broke and always disturbing for money. wat d different between woman of 35 and 25 .guy forget I dont think u Eva love a woman.
True! And a girl like that with money will always look younger man.i love girls that has beauty and money.

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Reeses: 3:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:

Im done with nysc, she's the reason I stayed behind...she said she would establish me if I stay and which she did...u know no job anywhere so i had to take her offer...She's even planning to open another business outlet 4me...She's just tying me down with money
Really another one? Guy you are made!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by LordAdam16: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2019
wetdick:

he didnt ask for those gifts, she manipulated him because she knew he is 23, she took advantage of his young age. this is exploitation very common among desperate women who want marriage

Sorry did I read manipulated?

Dude is 23. Alexander the Great quelled a rebellion at 16. At 23, an ancient Spartan male kill count would be in the high double figures. And here you're making excuses for a fellow who's spent 4-5 years in college and is doing NYSC.

He simply can't say he's ignorant: If he is, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve whatever recipe that unfortunate lady has got cooking. All actions have consequences, ignorance be damned. And hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

The OP is making my skin crawl. I'm not a fan of dishonest folks who like playing ping-pong with the lives of others. He's incredibly selfish, he's only asking for opinions because his primitive brain can't figure a way out from the quagmire he's landed himself.

Na Delta (specifically Urhobo) babe e dey follow play. Beaus wen no send guy marital status, dem dey marry and born for any baga. She kon still hold small thing establish you, you 1 kon form sharp guy. Oh lord of mercy, d way I dey pity diz guy.

@OP, better come clean and be prepared to refund everything if she doesn't take kindly to your brutal, tho' belated honesty. At the worst, you'd only have to settle her like keke riders settle the original keke owners. Next time, don't play this dangerous game.

-Lord

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Akious2k2:

I feel if he truly loves her , and can stand up for her . there is nothing wrong in it .
But wit his wailing online, he doesn't love her . he's with her for material gains and she's just in her 30s. Its not like she's 40 or 50s.

Anyways na him sabi.

She should take her the bet Nija biz from him , let him go and hustle and see how it is , to make money and be a man .

Some men in their mid 30s and 40s no get job, they are looking for a saviour like this woman , dem no see.

Shishi them no get ! Ladies are running away from them , cos no money .

If dem see 50years old pretty woman that's rich and ready to sponsor their biz plan , dem Go shout halleluyah! Grab her with both hands and legs . Even marry the next day ! grin
Please be sincere... If this guy happens to be your son, would you give him this same piece of advice?

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Akious2k2:

I feel if he truly loves her , and can stand up for her . there is nothing wrong in it .
But wit his wailing online, he doesn't love her . he's with her for material gains and she's just in her 30s. Its not like she's 40 or 50s.

Anyways na him sabi.

She should take her the bet Nija biz from him , let him go and hustle and see how it is , to make money and be a man .

Some men in their mid 30s and 40s no get job, they are looking for a saviour like this woman , dem no see.

Shishi them no get ! Ladies are running away from them , cos no money .

If dem see 50years old pretty woman that's rich and ready to sponsor their biz plan , dem Go shout halleluyah! Grab her with both hands and legs . Even marry the next day ! grin
Please be sincere... If this guy happens to be your son, would you give him this same piece of advice?

To be sincere , if my 23 years old son impregnated a 35 years old lady . He will marry her and I will support their marriage . But if he didn't impregnate her and he says he loves her so much and I interview the lady , then go into prayers . If God says in my spirit , she's the one for my son. Why not ? I will support and advice both of them.

My step brother , he impregnated a 36 years old lady during his Nysc . He thought it was just fun, and only one night of unprotected sex , she got pregnant, viam!
As soon as she noticed she was pregnant , she told him . but he denied it . She's a delta lady. She traced him to Lagos , where we all live together with our parents . She went straight to our dad and told him everything in the midst of tears . Our dad was perplexed . He called my step bro, that one denied it completely. The lady said , shes not looking for money to take care of the baby cause she's a high placed official in the government house , but she wants my step bro to be a good father to her kid , that's all.

My dad replied her and said look , give birth to this baby and if he looks like my son ? Then he MUST marry you! I don't train irresponsible children and none of my kids will bring down my name . So she left , after nine months she brought a son that looks exactly like my step bro! I mean carbon copy! The resemblance is just too much! My dad said Son! Get ready for your wedding ! You are marrying this woman , whether u have a job noe or not ! I will sponsor it myself ! None of my grand children will be labelled a bastard. That's how my step bro got married .
Its 20years now, they've been married with children , two boys and two girls .

He's so wealthy ehn? With properties here and there . I say this my step bro rich no be small. He got a chief tancy title in his wife village. Everyone knows she issues his company government contracts , that's how he made it to the top!

So it depends o!

4 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Daeylar(f): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin This shows That, these men are only envious of the female folks and lacks the opportunity to turn themselves into feminine gender, if not, they would have been worst or done worst. Look how they are cheering him up. grin grin

Normal.
The Stupid hypocrites only come out of their cages when they see F on a moniker,
When it's their gender. You won't see shiit.
That's why their bitterness is so high.
They wish they could do what they feel the female gender is doing, and since they can't, out of envy they start branding women names meant for them alone.

That's why I consider ladies who follow these men to start shouting hoe, golddigger to their fellow women ( 9 times out of 10 they just do it to win the praise of these clowns) or to preach to ladies act in a certain way when it comes to men and finances (again, 9 out of 10, just to kiss the ass of these men) and shame the ladies who don't live according to their preachings extremely pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Paxie55: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Daeylar:

Normal.
The Stupid hypocrites only come out of their cages when they see F on a moniker,
When it's their gender. You won't see shiit.
That's why their bitterness is so high.
They wish they could do what they feel the female gender is doing, and since they can't, out of envy they start branding women names meant for them alone.

That's why I consider ladies who follow these men to start shouting hoe, golddigger to their fellow women ( 9 times out of 10 they just do it to win the praise of these clowns) or to preach to ladies act in a certain way when it comes to men and finances (again, 9 out of 10, just to kiss the ass of these men) and shame the ladies who don't live according to their preachings extremely pathetic.

You said it all.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by chris31(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Guy if it's coz of age forget about it coz age is just a number
U can love her if u made up ur mind coz she is so nice to u
Establish urself very well before marrying her so u can't depend totally on her for financial needs in order not to loose ur respect & diginity as a man
The only problem u will have is ur parents but if u can convince them ur good to go
As for what people will say don't think am coz u don't come to the world to please them

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Depressedkidd: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2019
makydebbie:
You won't find them here.
Bloody hypocrites.
Everybody is a modafn hypocrite o.
Las las we'll all be okay
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Saintino111(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2019
victorian:

Its truly clear. He cannot cope with the way he's wailing online .

So Baba God , collect this blessing from the guy and give a matured man who deserves such woman . at 35, she's not old .. Am close to 35! And guys are still on my case grin
Does that mean you also have a 23 years old boy as a bf?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Turnoverguy7(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Paxie55:
Wooow. I'm flabbergasted all of our nl menist and hoe shouters have deserted this thread.
None has called him a gold digger, hoe, farm tool, olosho and all type of derogatory names being allotted to ladies here, even when the op vividly call her his sugar mummy. grin This shows That, these men are only envious of the female folks and lacks the opportunity to turn themselves into feminine gender, if not, they would have been worst or done worst. Look how they are cheering him up. grin grin

What do I expect, we are in a generation of bloody hypocrites and emasculated sissies.
Say no more

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by victorian(f): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Saintino111 post=75185628]
Does that mean you also have a 23 years old boy as a bf?

Its not hard , Read all the pages to the end and you will know if I have a 23 years old bf .
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Dorammy(f): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2019
A must watch love story of philomena and Philip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kp5-QNqQQg
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by grandstar(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:
Okay...I created this moniker just because of this..I really need your advice..
I was posted to ughelli,Delta State during my service and since then i have been here even after my service ended..Along the line I meet this lady in her mid-30s, a beautiful one in a supermarket(bestway supermarket) and from there we became friends. At about a week later I met her same location and we just greeted each other. Luckily again we met there in about a month later and it was then we exchanged contacts and we began chatting..Eventually we became close friends,I visited her(since I really had no friends here) she stays alone..from there feelings started and one day when I visited her,she insisted I sleep over..That night we had unprotected sex..I was scared and she told me i shouldn't worry that she's disease free..She later asked me out and i agreed...She's has opened a shop for me (bet9ja shop, well furnished) and she's says we should get married that she will sponsor the wedding..Shes very beautiful, rich and good in bed...Please nairalanders I need ur advice, she loves me and i love her also but I'm scared of what my family and friends would say..i might be ridiculed...I have secretly done hiv and other screening test twice and it showed am negative. I'm 23 years old

If you love her, marry her.

I would also advise you to research marriages to older women. You have Usher and Fabregas or even Macron for instance.

She seems really caring going as far as opening a bet naija shop for you!
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

Sorry did I read manipulated?

Dude is 23. Alexander the Great quelled a rebellion at 16. At 23, an ancient Spartan male kill count would be in the high double figures. And here you're making excuses for a fellow who's spent 4-5 years in college and is doing NYSC.

He simply can't say he's ignorant: If he is, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve whatever recipe that unfortunate lady has got cooking. All actions have consequences, ignorance be damned. And hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

The OP is making my skin crawl. I'm not a fan of dishonest folks who like playing ping-pong with the lives of others. He's incredibly selfish, he's only asking for opinions because his primitive brain can't figure a way out from the quagmire he's landed himself.

Na Delta (specifically Urhobo) babe e dey follow play. Beaus wen no send guy marital status, dem dey marry and born for any baga. She kon still hold small thing establish you, you 1 kon form sharp guy. Oh lord of mercy, d way I dey pity diz guy.

@OP, better come clean and be prepared to refund everything if she doesn't take kindly to your brutal, tho' belated honesty. At the worst, you'd only have to settle her like keke riders settle the original keke owners. Next time, don't play this dangerous game.

-Lord

Guy the op is not Alexander the great, op and the example you gave is wrong, the dating world and educational qualification do not go together

dating and relationship is emotional, getting an education is learning a degree to get a job. just because an individual went to school does not give him a guarantee that he will have a good relationship with a female, even professors get bleeped up in the dating world.

i still stand with my word, he is a naive guy and do not understand the dating world, i am sure it might be his first sex, first time a woman is giving him gifts. from the little i know when someone starts to give you gift, just know you are done for, because you have to reciprocate in what ever way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by mkpurumma090(f): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
chocboi78:
tell her your parents wount approve of it.... If she threatens to collect the shop ,money and other benefits, gladly give them up and run away from delta state
That is the best idea

2 Likes

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by makydebbie(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Depressedkidd:

Everybody is a modafn hypocrite o.
Las las we'll all be okay
You're right dear.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Earthquake1: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
pocohantas:

I know right, I can imagine you promising her your destiny while ramming in like your very existence depends on your cuming.

Go carry your cross o.

After ejaculation comes evaluation... cheesy

Pocohantas!!!
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Earthquake1: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Op is nothing but a lazy gold digger. I detest guys like you. Walahi. All along you knew what you were indulging in is very wrong but you didn't give a Bleep hoping you will outsmart her,now she has shown you how stupid and foolish you are by demanding marriage from you. Why asking us,go ahead and do what she wants. She can't spend all her money on you just for nothing.

If a lady offers you 500,000 betshop and gifts tell me you won't accept it?

1 Like

Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Earthquake1: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
ooooooooooooooooo! Which niggas? Niggas with no atom of pride and dignity? Na when d woman seize car key or TV remote una go come NL dey shout about emasculation. Better hustle for ur money

I like you because you always say the truth smiley
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Earthquake1: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Reiko:

She insists we have sex without condom for almost 6months now which I agreed...im thinking she's trying to get pregnant since menopause is not far away from her.....im crying now...i feel like I'm ruining my life....

Hahahaha na better trap you dey
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Earthquake1:

If a lady offers you 500,000 betshop and gifts tell me you won't accept it?
.. Depends on what I actually wanted for my life.If I take it,that means I should be able to take whatever condition that is attached to it.So if he feels he cannot do what the lady is saying,then let him refund her back her stuffs and move in with his life but if he cant ,let him marry the said lady. One can't eat his cake and still have it.
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Earthquake1: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Depends on what I actually wanted for my life.If I take it,that means I should be able to take whatever condition that is attached to it.So if he feels he cannot do what the lady is saying,then let him refund her back her stuffs and move in with his life but if he cant ,let him marry the said lady. One can't eat his cake and still have it.

So much wisdom for a 23yr old corper undecided
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Earthquake1:

So much wisdom for a 23yr old corper undecided
.. Is that what you think?. Guy,fear that lady o. She can destroy the guys life if care is not taken. Two things are involved here. Is either he goes ahead and marry her or she gives her back her stuffs. Or do you think the lady will allow him to take those investment's and go just like that? If you re the lady,what will you do?
Re: My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
kkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Somali Girls / If your girl only calls you boo or baby / WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.