Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

#whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? (21355 Views)

Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17 / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
thats My problem with Theist.
They always have issues with Living right issue.
It seems You are the one who created the Yardstick for living Godly.!
Yes I lived Right.
My Issue started With Numerous Unanswered Prayers.!
And The thing called faith
TruthinAction:

You did not quite answer my questions. Being committed to church does not mean one is living right.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
TruthinAction:

After the Noah's flood, the new world came from the descendants of Noah. The generation of two of them where blessed, Shem and Japhet. The generation of the third was cursed, Ham. The cursed descendants spread to Africa majorly and the other to other parts of the world. These countries that appears to be prospering without God are benefiting from generational blessing. But they are however suffering another form of punishment for drawing away from God. These are the countries that suffer what we call natural disaster the most. Examples are China, Japan and even America to mention but a few.

Africa today, though suffering from generational curse has an advantage in the fact that most part are now spiritually enlightened. The gospel is prevailing in Africa. And if you are in Christ, you will be free from the generational curse.

Even the Muslim nations are blessed because God blessed Ishmael who is the flesh seed of Abraham. My friend, life is spiritual. When you embrace Christ, you will understand the spiritual undertones to what is happening on earth today.

To you now, sense is in this post gringrin

What can you say about the massive corruption and poverty in Africa? And why the Japan, China and America you mentioned are the Super Power countries in the world..

Keep dribbling yourself ooo grin

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Soo how did you come about this Knowledge.?
Who can you explain the diversity of race we have all over the world if the offsprings of Noah were Involved In Incest and Inbreeding.
How did the mixing of the earth water not kill the various
marine form we have..
What did the insect in the ark feed on.?

Dude was just looking for attention and someone to argue with....

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by unmask: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2019
TruthinAction:

Partial obedience is disobedience. They should check themselves very well. Are they paying the tithe correctly? It also matters the quality of offering they give. Above all, are the living right? All these are important to secure the blessings of tithing.
but there are a lot of people that are not living right and not paying tithe complete and are living in stupendous wealth. So is tgere something else they are doing?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Too bad.
I was ready and willing to unleash my arsenal on Him.!
They should know that they are not giving fictional stories To Little children anymore
Tundexxy:

Dude was just looking for attention and someone to argue with....
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
unmask:
but there are a lot of people that are not living right and not paying tithe complete and are living in stupendous wealth. So is tgere something else they are doing?

Maybe they are not Christians in the sense of being born again. If they truly are, they will soon hit the rock. God is just giving them space of time to repent. The Bible says, he that covers his sin will not prosper.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tundexxy:

To you now, sense is in this post gringrin

What can you say about the massive corruption and poverty in Africa? And why the Japan, China and America you mentioned are the Super Power countries in the world..

Keep dribbling yourself ooo grin

I am sure you didn't read the post well. I already explained why Africa is backward and the other nations you mentioned are rich even though some of them are not truly worshipping God.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tejiriseth:
thats My problem with Theist.
They always have issues with Living right issue.
It seems You are the one who created the Yardstick for living Godly.!
Yes I lived Right.
My Issue started With Numerous Unanswered Prayers.!
And The thing called faith

I understand where you are coming from. God's word is deeper than we really think. Concerning prayer, when it appears answers does not seem to come, spend more time praying in tongues and back it up with fasting. You will definitely get an answer even beyond your expectations. Most of the times, we are unwilling to put in an extra effort.

There are other factors that hinders answers to our prayers that we often take for granted. Like, when we do not forgive, when we are not involved in soul winning activities, and when we cloud our minds with worry. Our faith sometimes need a backup from patience to bring the needed results.

It's important to also know how to pray aright.

God's word work. We just need to check ourselves when the results are not forth coming.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
do u knw Paul the Apostle was a tent maker? And encourage everyone to work? God gave each and everyone a talent for one thing or the other. U can use ur talent to make wealth and still serve God. Hw can u depend on church money? And no wonder some pastors if they don't see u bringing tithe the will go mad wit u. Looooooooooool

Apostle Paul did not want any hindrances to the preaching of the gospel. He did only that which time could permit him to do. He was a lawyer but never practiced law because of the calling. He only used his spare time to make tents.

If you read his epistles, he strongly recommended that those who feed the flock should also be partakers of what comes in. He even supervised the distribution of items to those involved in the work of the ministry.

Even our Lord Jesus said a labourer is worthy of his wages. He said this in connection to those who do the work of God.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Story story.
I have dropped God and his peeps..
All my expectations from him also.
No big deal
TruthinAction:

I understand where you are coming from. God's word is deeper than we really think. Concerning prayer, when it appears answers does not seem to come, spend more time praying in tongues and back it up with fasting. You will definitely get an answer even beyond your expectations. Most of the times, we are unwilling to put in an extra effort.

There are other factors that hinders answers to our prayers that we often take for granted. Like, when we do not forgive, when we are not involved in soul winning activities, and when we cloud our minds with worry. Our faith sometimes need a backup from patience to bring the needed results.

It's important to also know how to pray aright.

God's word work. We just need to check ourselves when the results are not forth coming.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Story story.
I have dropped God and his peeps..
All my expectations from him also.
No big deal

That means, you have set yourself up for destruction. - Hebrews 10:38 - 39. You still have the opportunity to return to the Lord. The torture in hell is unbearable. It's the truth friend.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Destruction abi.?
Unbearable fire.?
You know all these by just reading a book.?
Just one book.?
Wow..! abi you talking from Experience.?
Who In the Bible Followed the Words of the Bible.?
Truth that is not universally accepted.?
Quoting bible for me.
Dont you have your own words.?
My friend talk sense abegi.!
TruthinAction:

That means, you have set yourself up for destruction. - Hebrews 10:38 - 39. You still have the opportunity to return to the Lord. The torture in hell is unbearable. It's the truth friend.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Make I yawn first.
See You quoting Bible... Dont you have your won words.?
All these stuff you are talking about, you learn from reading only one book.. Without any Back up historically or even physically.?
Why.?
Yeah Destruction.. How does that work sef.?
And this Hell you are talking about..
Have you been there personally.?
Is this truth you speak of Generally and Universally accepted.?
TruthinAction:

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Make I yawn first.
See You quoting Bible... Dont you have your won words.?
All these stuff you are talking about, you learn from reading only one book.. Without any Back up historically or even physically.?
Why.?
Yeah Destruction.. How does that work sef.?
And this Hell you are talking about..
Have you been there personally.?
Is this truth you speak of Generally and Universally accepted.?

The Bible is God's word and his words are truth. My Christian conversion is one sure evidence that attest to the truth of God's word. Reading through the content of the Bible with open mind, you will know that it's records are true.

First, it's the only book with detailed record of how the world was created. Without the Bible, we would have all been lost. The evolution theory is just speculations.

Fulfilled prophecies is another factor that points to the authenticity of the Bible.

And the Bible is the only book that predicts how this present world will end and events are already playing in that direction.

What other proofs do you need.

Concerning the subject of hell. It's real. Jesus talked about hell in such a clear manner that the interpretation cannot be ambiguous. And he backed up his claims with matchless teachings, uncommon miracles and his resurrection from the dead. Jesus is the only man who conquered death. Archeologist have not been able to disprove it. Otherwise, let them show us the body of Christ. He never fought a war but billions are following. And lives are being changed. Testimonies are everywhere about his wonder working power. What further proof do you need?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ah.. Lie small small na..
You said Only book with detailed creation story.?
Why na.?
It seems You dont read at all.
Lemme help you small
https://list25.com/25-creation-stories-from-around-the-world/
Soo a Book that tells me that the whole world was populated by Incest and Massive inbreeding...
Yet doesnt explain why we have diversity of race and blood group.?
Does that add up.?

TruthinAction:

The Bible is God's word and his words are truth. My Christian conversion is one sure evidence that attest to the truth of God's word. Reading through the content of the Bible with open mind, you will know that it's records are true.

First, it's the only book with detailed record of how the world was created. Without the Bible, we would have all been lost. The evolution theory is just speculations.

Fulfilled prophecies is another factor that points to the authenticity of the Bible.

And the Bible is the only book that predicts how this present world will end and events are already playing in that direction.

Concerning the subject of hell. It's real. Jesus talked about hell in such a clear manner that the interpretation cannot be ambiguous. And he backed up his claims with matchless teachings, uncommon miracles and his resurrection from the dead. Jesus is the only man who conquered death. Archeologist have not been able to disprove it. Otherwise, let them show us the body of Christ. He never fought a war but billions are following. And lives are being changed. Testimonies are everywhere about his wonder working power. What further proof do you need?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Am yet to see prayer regrow a limb that was cut off.
Anyways... Is there anyway you can tell your God to show Himself to me specially.? Am open for visitation shaa.!
TruthinAction:

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.

you are completely wrong . please read the bible precepts upon precepts, line upon line , here a little and there a little before you can understand that they don't have right to collect TITHE, FIRSTFRUITS.

ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

PSALMS 119; 4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.

NUMBERS 18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.

2 And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father,
bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee: but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister before the tabernacle of witness.

3 And they shall keep thy charge, and the charge of all the tabernacle: only they shall not come nigh the vessels of the sanctuary and the altar, that neither they, nor ye also, die.

4 And they shall be joined unto thee, and keep the charge of the tabernacle of the congregation, for all the service of the tabernacle: and a stranger shall not come nigh unto you.

5 And ye shall keep the charge of the sanctuary, and the charge of the altar: that there be no wrath any more upon the children of Israel.

6 And I, behold, I have taken your brethren the Levites from among the children of Israel: to you they are given as a gift for the LORD, to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

7 Therefore thou and thy sons with thee shall keep your priest's office for every thing of the altar, and within the vail; and ye shall serve: I have given your priest's office unto you as a service of gift: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.

8 And the LORD spake unto Aaron, Behold, I also have given thee the charge of mine heave offerings of all the hallowed things of the children of Israel; unto thee have I given them by reason of the anointing, and to thy sons, by an ordinance for ever.

PSALMS 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
( SEE HEBREWS 7:20 - 22).
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

HEBREWS 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedecsmiley
(SEE PSALMS 110: 4 -7)

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Destruction abi.?
Unbearable fire.?
You know all these by just reading a book.?
Just one book.?
Wow..! abi you talking from Experience.?
Who In the Bible Followed the Words of the Bible.?
Truth that is not universally accepted.?
Quoting bible for me.
Dont you have your own words.?
My friend talk sense abegi.!

All your points is what will happen to those preachers that are collecting TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS.

REVELATION 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

REVELATION 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

REVELATION 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

REVELATION 22: 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 3:44am On Feb 02, 2019
yeah thanks.
But am Ok without those scriptures.?
EdifiedHebrew:

All your points is what will happen to those preachers that are collecting TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS.

REVELATION 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

REVELATION 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

REVELATION 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

REVELATION 22: 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

you are completely wrong . please read the bible precepts upon precepts, line upon line , here a little and there a little before you can understand that they don't have right to collect TITHE, FIRSTFRUITS.

ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

PSALMS 119; 4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.

NUMBERS 18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.

2 And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father,
bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee: but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister before the tabernacle of witness.

3 And they shall keep thy charge, and the charge of all the tabernacle: only they shall not come nigh the vessels of the sanctuary and the altar, that neither they, nor ye also, die.

4 And they shall be joined unto thee, and keep the charge of the tabernacle of the congregation, for all the service of the tabernacle: and a stranger shall not come nigh unto you.

5 And ye shall keep the charge of the sanctuary, and the charge of the altar: that there be no wrath any more upon the children of Israel.

6 And I, behold, I have taken your brethren the Levites from among the children of Israel: to you they are given as a gift for the LORD, to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

7 Therefore thou and thy sons with thee shall keep your priest's office for every thing of the altar, and within the vail; and ye shall serve: I have given your priest's office unto you as a service of gift: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.

8 And the LORD spake unto Aaron, Behold, I also have given thee the charge of mine heave offerings of all the hallowed things of the children of Israel; unto thee have I given them by reason of the anointing, and to thy sons, by an ordinance for ever.

PSALMS 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
( SEE HEBREWS 7:20 - 22).
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

HEBREWS 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedecsmiley
(SEE PSALMS 110: 4 -7)

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

We don't have to be commanded to collect tithe and we don't also command people to pay tithe. We teach tithe as a lay down principle of God and encourage people to respond as they are persuaded. Tithing is not even God's perfect will for us. His perfect will is that we should give all and depend solely on him. This is what Jesus taught and this is what the early church practiced. But we know not everyone can raise their faith to give all. So instead of giving nothing, give at least the 10% that has been the practice. Then as God's grace upon your life increases, you can gradually increase your giving until it gets to the point where you can give all.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by joeshed(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

He did not have to. He was not a Levitical Priest. Now he is a Priest after the order of Melchizedec. So he receives our tithes now.

So He has a bank account number

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

We don't have to be commanded to collect tithe and we don't also command people to pay tithe. We teach tithe as a lay down principle of God and encourage people to respond as they are persuaded. Tithing is not even God's perfect will for us. His perfect will is that we should give all and depend solely on him. This is what Jesus taught and this is what the early church practiced. But we know not everyone can raise their faith to give all. So instead of giving nothing, give at least the 10% that has been the practice. Then as God's grace upon your life increases, you can gradually increase your giving until it gets to the point where you can give all.

Your teaching is perverseness and evil and is for destruction of souls. Yahawashi Hamasciach never commanded anybody to teach such criminal teachings.

PROVERBS 8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

PROVERBS 4:14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.

15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.

16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.

17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.

PROVERBS 11:3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

2PETER 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

Your teaching is perverseness and evil and is for destruction of souls. Yahawashi Hamasciach never commanded anybody to teach such criminal teachings.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

PROVERBS 4:14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.

16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.

PROVERBS 11:3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

2PETER 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

If God demands the Jews to give 10% of their income to sustain the Levites who serve in his sanctuary, do you think he will care less about those who serve him in a divine sanctuary and preaching the gospel of the kingdom reconciling men back to God. Please have sense. He wants us to even give more.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
TruthinAction:

If God demands the Jews to give 10% of their income to sustain the Levites who serve in his sanctuary, do you think he will care less about those who serve him in a divine sanctuary and preaching the gospel of the kingdom reconciling men back to God. Please have sense. He wants us to even give more.

This is my sense, precepts upon precepts, lines upon lines, there a little and there a little.

THE TITHES WAS MADE FOR THE TRIBE OF LEVITES ONLY . Please show me in the bible where it was declared that the gentiles should be collecting TITHES?

PROVERBS 3:

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

NUMBERS18:1 And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.

2 And thy brethren also of the tribe of Levi, the tribe of thy father, bring thou with thee, that they may be joined unto thee, and minister unto thee: but thou and thy sons with thee shall minister before the tabernacle of witness.

ALL THE GENTILES THAT ARE COLLECTING TITHES FROM PEOPLE WILL BE PUT TO DEATH WHEN YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH COMES BACK ON EARTH TO RENDER HEAVY DAMAGES ON ALL OPPOSERS.

PSALMS 119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

JEREMIAH 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause the
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

Yes it was made for the tribe of Levi because they were full time workers in the house of God. At that time, we had no covenant with God. Now we have been engrafted into the family of God and by precedent, those who serve in the house of God today deserve such honour and even more. Besides, God has given authority to the church that whatsoever it permits on earth is permitted in heaven as long as it serves the interest of God's kingdom.

The work of God must not be hindered and Pastors collecting tithe are only following laid down pattern. They do not have to be commanded to do so. God's law is written in our spirit man and we know what is right. Keep your tithe if you don't want to pay but do not discourage those who are paying. In any case, no one who has experienced the blessings of tithing can be discouraged.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

Yes it was made for the tribe of Levi because they were full time workers in the house of God. At that time, we had no covenant with God. Now we have been engrafted into the family of God and by precedent, those who serve in the house of God today deserve such honour and even more. Besides, God has given authority to the church that whatsoever it permits on earth is permitted in heaven as long as it serves the interest of God's kingdom.

The work of God must not be hindered and Pastors collecting tithe are only following laid down pattern. They do not have to be commanded to do so. God's law is written in our spirit man and we know what is right. Keep your tithe if you don't want to pay but do not discourage those who are paying. In any case, no one who has experienced the blessings of tithing can be discouraged.

JEREMIAH 16:19 - 21 THE GENTILES INHERITED LIES. THEY CAN NEVER BE THE PRIESTS OF YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH. SEE EXODUS 19:5-9, HOSEA 1:9-10, 1PETER 2:9-12 & ISAIAH 66:21-24. FOR PROOFS.
It means that you dont even understand the scriptures by precepts upon precepts , you don't even understand what was written in HEBREWS 7:11 - 21? It has been CANCELLED.

ISAIAH 41:21 Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.

THE DISCIPLES OF YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH NEVER COLLECTED TITHES FROM PEOPLE AT ALL.

ACTS 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
SEE MATTHEW 25:32 - 46.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

DON'T BE DECEIVED THE GENTILES CAN NEVER BE PRIESTS OF YAHAWAH BAHASHAM YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH.

EXODUS 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.

8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.

HOSEA 1:9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. SEE 1 PETER 2:9 - 12.

1 PETER 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

ISAIAH 66:21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

JEREMIAH 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

JEREMIAH 16:19 - 21 THE GENTILES INHERITED LIES. THEY CAN NEVER BE THE PRIESTS OF YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH. SEE EXODUS 19:5-9, HOSEA 1:9-10, 1PETER 2:9-12 & ISAIAH 66:21-24. FOR PROOFS.
It means that you dont even understand the scriptures by precepts upon precepts , you don't even understand what was written in HEBREWS 7:11 - 21? It has been CANCELLED.

ISAIAH 41:21 Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.

THE DISCIPLES OF YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH NEVER COLLECTED TITHES FROM PEOPLE AT ALL.

ACTS 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
SEE MATTHEW 25:32 - 46.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

DON'T BE DECEIVED THE GENTILES CAN NEVER BE PRIESTS OF YAHAWAH BAHASHAM YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH.

EXODUS 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.

8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the LORD.

HOSEA 1:9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. SEE 1 PETER 2:9 - 12.

1 PETER 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

ISAIAH 66:21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

The law is canceled but its righteous requirements remains. For instance, the law condemns murder. Yes the law has ended and murder is still a crime. You will not say you have a moral right to kill because the law of Moses is abolished.

The law commanded the Jews to help the poor in their midst. That the law has ended does not mean we have to neglect the poor.

In the same sense, the law commanded that the Levites be sustained with 10% of the Jews income. That the law has ended does not mean that servants who serve in the sanctuary be neglected.

We are under grace and grace impacts the nature of God into our spirit. We ought therefore to be even more generous towards the things of God.

Anyone who professes to know God and cannot make a budget of at least 10% for the kingdom of God sake is unfit for the kingdom. Then, what do you spend your money on? On your personal pleasure. I bet you, hell awaits you as you have served the God of your belly more than the living God.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

The law is canceled but its righteous requirements remains. For instance, the law condemns murder. Yes the law has ended and murder is still a crime. You will not say you have a moral right to kill because the law of Moses is abolished.

The law commanded the Jews to help the poor in their midst. That the law has ended does not mean we have to neglect the poor.

In the same sense, the law commanded that the Levites be sustained with 10% of the Jews income. That the law has ended does not mean that servants who serve in the sanctuary be neglected.

We are under grace and grace impacts the nature of God into our spirit. We ought therefore to be even more generous towards the things of God.

Anyone who professes to know God and cannot make a budget of at least 10% for the kingdom of God sake is unfit for the kingdom. Then, what do you spend your money on? On your personal pleasure. I bet you, hell awaits you as you have served the God of your belly more than the living God.

Please show me in the bible where it was written for the gentiles to collect Tithes, stop telling super stories

ISAIAH 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE MOST HIGH DECLARED IT, THAT THE GENTILES SHOULD COLLECT TITHES?

ROMANS 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

PLEASE SHOW ME IN THE SCRIPTURES WHERE THE DISCIPLES OF YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH COLLECTED TITHES?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please show me in the bible where it was written for the gentiles to collect Tithes, stop telling super stories

ISAIAH 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THE MOST HIGH DECLARED IT, THAT THE GENTILES SHOULD COLLECT TITHES?

ROMANS 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

PLEASE SHOW ME IN THE SCRIPTURES WHERE THE DISCIPLES OF YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH COLLECTED TITHES?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chi
EdifiedHebrew:

Show me where Abraham was commanded to pay tithe before he did. Show me where Abel was commanded to offer his firstlings offering before he did. People who walk by the Spirit knows what to do without being commanded. I don't need laws or commandments. I like by a higher law written and engraven in my heart. I give more than tithe. And I get blessed for doing so. Please keep your tithe. You will still pay it other ways. Mark my words. When strange things begins to happen to you, don't complain. You will reap what you sow.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by EdifiedHebrew: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
TruthinAction:
Chi

Show me where Abraham was commanded to pay tithe before he did. Show me where Abel was commanded to offer his firstlings offering before he did. People who walk by the Spirit knows what to do without being commanded. I don't need laws or commandments. I like by a higher law written and engraven in my heart. I give more than tithe. And I get blessed for doing so. Please keep your tithe. You will still pay it other ways. Mark my words. When strange things begins to happen to you, don't complain. You will reap what you sow.

ALL THE PEOPLE COLLECTING TITHES WILL BURN IN HELL FIRE FOREVER.

GENESIS 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

GENESIS 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

REVELATION 16: 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

REVELATION 20: 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

REVELATION 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

REVELATION 22:13 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

REMEMBER HEBREWS 4: 1 - 12 IF YOU DON"T KEEP THE SABBATHDAYS HOLY, YOU WILL BE KILLED AND NO HEAVEN FOR YOU. (See Exodus 31: 12 - 18, Gospel of Thomas 1:27 & Hebrews 4: 1 - 12).

GOSPEL OF THOMAS 1:27) <Jesus said,> "If you do not fast as regards the world, you
will not find the Kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath as a
Sabbath, you will not see the Father."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.