Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

#whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? (21354 Views)

Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17 / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Gracespecial101:
whether scriptural or not which I know it is

My 10% belongs to him the Giver of the Money and with time it will increase to 20% so that you can go and hang yasef
He said if u want to give him, kindly give to the needy, poor, orphans, widows etc. Not ur pastor ok
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by muffyt05: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a wall gecko , and enemy of Christianity. Anti Christ and has saw-dust in his brain. Might never amount to anything in life.

Failed father and a failed husband

Oga, counter him if you've got valid points and stop trowing insults here and there. Abi hin movement affect your ministry ni?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
@Youngzedd,you're the one whose ignorance has obscured you from seeing the light of God's Word.
In the scripture I quoted,Jesus berated the Pharisees for their obsession with tithes. He asked them to consider things like justice, mercy and truth first, WITHOUT forgetting to pay tithe.
The totality of the tithe system can be traced back to Abraham, when he gave Melchizedek his tithe. And that was before the law.
This tithe issue is an overflogged one. It stems from that innate self -destructing spirit in man-self will.The sentient man would never obey God and would easily find the most tenuous of excuses to justify his disobedience.
1.Abraham didn't pay tithe rathe ABRAM (without covenant) gave wilfully to melchizedech
2. It wasn't a stipulated %, he chose to give 10%.
3.Melchizedech is a priest with no beginning n ending, is ur pastor so too?
4.Abram gave back the remaining 90% proceed to the people he fought n kept nothing to himself. Is it the same principle?
5. Remember the 10% include human(slaves) whom he took from the conquered battle. Why money this time?
6.Abraham is not our role model under the new covenant era of grace, CHRIST is. ( Cuz if u dare wot Abraham did at this time, u'll be killed
Thanks

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordPsalm:

1.Abraham didn't pay tithe rather ABRAM (without covenant) gave wilfully to melchizedech
2. It wasn't a stipulated %, he chose to give 10%.
3.Melchizedech is a priest with no beginning n ending, is ur pastor so too?
4.Abram gave back the remaining 90% proceed to the people he fought n kept nothing to himself. Is it the same principle?
5. Remember the 10% include human(slaves) whom he took from the conquered battle. Why money this time?
6.Abraham is not our role model under the new covenant era of grace, CHRIST is. ( Cuz if u dare wot Abraham did at this time, u'll be killed
Thanks

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by desiredhome: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
cheesy grin cheesy... Dude is pocessed and can only deceived the already deceived. Like you tho

The best way to keep a secret from Africans is to put it in a book,

In the church they will say do not ask question only obey instructions, this is one of the brainwash tactics knowing fully well that Africans don't read, a man who does not ask question is likely to go nowhere.
The only way they can keep them in perpetual slavery is to instruct them not to listen to any other message but their false doctrine.

Fortunately the ones with sound minds are been llbreated

Nigerian Pentecostal pastorprenous making gullible Africans zombies
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pascalville:
Most people give millions in tithe.. some even build the entire church in their area by themselves single handed-ly yet they will still go to hell.. grin grin ... until Jesus appears in my dream and tell me to do so.. that i will pay tithe if not...i will die before any pastor gets my money
That's wisdom right there. Christ will never appear to tell u anytin. God doesn't live in a temple made by human hands
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
@Youngzedd,you're the one whose ignorance has obscured you from seeing the light of God's Word.
In the scripture I quoted,Jesus berated the Pharisees for their obsession with tithes. He asked them to consider things like justice, mercy and truth first, WITHOUT forgetting to pay tithe.
The totality of the tithe system can be traced back to Abraham, when he gave Melchizedek his tithe. And that was before the law.
This tithe issue is an overflogged one. It stems from that innate self -destructing spirit in man-self will.The sentient man would never obey God and would easily find the most tenuous of excuses to justify his disobedience.
Mr wisdom, Abram not ABRAHAM (With covenant) gave wilfully 10% and not mandatory ok
He did it only once.
If it was necessary, Christ wiuld have paid it but instead he paid TAX
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Gracespecial101(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordPsalm:

He said if u want to give him, kindly give to the needy, poor, orphans, widows etc. Not ur pastor ok

And who is my pastor to him?
A servant to him right?

your money goes to the bank through a cashier right??

So my money goes to him through the pastor Simple
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Youngzedd(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:

The three different types of tithes are as follows:

1) The Levitical, or sacred tithe (Num. 18: 21, 24).
21 “I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting.22 From now on the Israelites must not go near the tent of meeting, or they will bear the consequences of their sin and will die.23 It is the Levites who are to do the work at the tent of meeting and bear the responsibility for any offenses they commit against it. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come. They will receive no inheritance among the Israelites. 24 Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’”

2) The tithe of the feasts (Deut. 14:22-27).

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lordwill choose to put his Name is so far away),25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

3) The tithe for the poor (Deut. 14:28, 29).

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

If you pay 1, you're a sinner and won't get financial breakthrough, don't forget bad things will start happening to you grin . If you pay 2, still incomplete. Until you do the 3 it's complete. Which one are you doing?

Irrelevant laws everywhere. Don't let anyone use your head.

Give to God from your heart to appreciate him with any figure or percentage your spirit tell you. If you carry 10% and give, bros, sis, you're on your own. If you must obey tithe law, make sure you do all the 3, otherwise you're a joker. Believe me, you have been brainwashed

Start reading your Bible. Obeying the laws won't make you right with God.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Papyk: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Gracespecial101:

My 10% belongs to him the Giver of the Money and with time it will increase to 20% so that you can go and hang yasef
SHUT UP dont insult GOD that is why you will ever remain poor. GOD is not MMM and is not money doubler
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Papyk: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Gracespecial101:

SHUT UP dont insult GOD that is why you will ever remain poor. GOD is not MMM and is not money doubler
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a wall gecko , and enemy of Christianity. Anti Christ and has saw-dust in his brain. Might never amount to anything in life.

Failed father and a failed husband
Define what it means to be a failed father n husband
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
OkCornel:
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So any fraudster that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.
Thanks so much. And for those that said tithe transcends the law and there wasn't money then which was why they tithed crops n all should as well tell us where Abraham got the money he used in buying the land he burried Sarah
Thanks fam

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Vome: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sometimes its not the content of your message that matter buh the way you present
He condemned tithing and the pastors together

What if he is wrong
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Ubdavis(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.

Victim of religious brainwash.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by unmask: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.
what of the ones that pay tithe and are still unstable.....as well as those that pay and are very stable
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
MorataFC:
Daddy freezer should show his followers where God said tithes paying is not necessary and I will show him more than seven places in the Bible where God commanded his followers to pay tithes.

The fact is God followers should pay their tithes
While freezer followers should follow his teaching.

God has given every man man free will to choose,
HE has never for once force any one to do anything against his will, but HE knows one day you have to face him.
We are waiting for the same scriptures ur G.Os couldn't produce. You can aswell help them out.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Ubdavis(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

U are a victim of religious brainwash.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by bezimo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
He cant be correct cause we know better..besides i thought we closed this chapter a long time ago..how we wll not allow infinitesemal never do wells to tell us what to do with our money..
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kpolli(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Annwrites:
But Daddy Freeze is right.

The scriptures cannot lie after all.

Show us the scripture that says he is right. PS Don't post bits of quotes to form a scripture

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by deebrownneymar: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
What if the bible is right?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Annwrites: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
kpolli:

Show us the scripture that says he is right. PS Don't post bits of quotes to form a scripture

I don't even have time to do that.

Whoever needs answers should find time to search the scriptures on their own.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by sykeng(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Crap ........... please tell me how do non christians that have never experience tithing progress?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Gracespecial101(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Papyk:

I don't understand, why did you Mention me?

Who is the giver of the money?
Is it not God?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Olajah81: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
The one wey pain me pass be say sum pipo go leave dem house clean church early morning sum go do security ad ushering under hot sun, dem nogo pay dem shi shi..
So which job dem don provide?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Olajah81: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Skrrrr ......hehehehe. i laf in hausa. Very funny and true. ..i understand y sm people dnt like dis guy. Wake up guys nd start reading ur bibles. D guy is 100% correct.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Olajah81: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Religion as projected in Nigeria, is taking us no where! A pastor with 4 private jets? Will he propagate the Gospel more than Apostle Paul? Hustlers in the vineyard!
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Leonbonapart(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
desiredhome:

The best way to keep a secret from Africans is to put it in a book,

In the church they will say do not ask question only obey instructions, this is one of the brainwash tactics knowing fully well that Africans don't read, a man who does not ask question is likely to go nowhere.
The only way they can keep them in perpetual slavery is to instruct them not to listen to any other message but their false doctrine.

Fortunately the ones with sound minds are been llbreated

Nigerian Pentecostal pastorprenous making gullible Africans zombies
and you are? A free thinker cheesy grin
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by IMASTEX: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Alaye, shut up. Who does Zuckerberg, Gates and Dangote pay tithes to?

Tithes was for Levites, is your Gentile pastor a Levite?
Tithes were paid in a Theocracy, is your country a Theocracy?
Tithes were a tax on income, don't you pay your income tax?
Tithes had a formula for sharing it, it wasn't all to be gobbled up by the priests, is your tithe-collector following the formula?

Even the money you people are giving, you're not giving because you love God, you're giving because you want to bribe God. That's why God punishes you people.

The day you read your Bible, you'll come back to delete this nonsense you typed up here.
Thanks for enlightening that brainwashed kid who had never opened his bible to study since he became a church goer.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
sykeng:

Crap ........... please tell me how do non christians that have never experience tithing progress?

Non Christians do not need tithe to prosper. They have their own dubious means of prospering but it is in exchange for their souls.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ubdavis:

U are a victim of religious brainwash.

You have been blinded by the god of this world system.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
unmask:
what of the ones that pay tithe and are still unstable.....as well as those that pay and are very stable

Partial obedience is disobedience. They should check themselves very well. Are they paying the tithe correctly? It also matters the quality of offering they give. Above all, are the living right? All these are important to secure the blessings of tithing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.