Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

#whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? (21334 Views)

Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17 / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ubdavis:

Victim of religious brainwash.

I am a Victor winning every single hour of the day.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Smartphelz:
Please do well to return all the fees spent on your education. Education is meant to free people from mental slavery. Your case is pathetic...If you believe all the thrash you typed up there your case is indeed irredeemable

I pray that God will deliver you from gross spiritual darkness.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordPsalm:

PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE BIBLICAL REFERENCE AND STOP EMBARRASIMG URSELF UPANDAN.
How much tithe did Dangote, Jeff Benzos, Bill Gates n Mark Zuckerberg paid as tithe?
If it transcends the law, state the people that paid it and Bible refernce. Why not tell us die u will NEVER die cuz ur a faithful tither...
YEYE DEY SMELL����

Dangote and his likes do not need to pay tithe to prosper. They have no relationship with God. However, their prosperity is in exchange for their souls. You don't really know what they do behind the scene. But God gives durable prosperity and all round blessing.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
joeshed:

Did Jesus Christ collect tithe

He did not have to. He was not a Levitical Priest. Now he is a Priest after the order of Melchizedec. So he receives our tithes now.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Ubongdemaga: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.
so sorry 4 u bro. Tithe was meant 4 levits and priest in the old testament. God warned that the levits and priest should not go to war , that pple should bring food to them. Where in the bible do u see a priest collecting money in the name of tithe?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by equity1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
themosthigh:
Daddy Freeze is not correct about tithes. There is no Proof of any God like the one in the Bible who relish the thought of roasting people in hell. The Bible was clearly written by literate savages for the purpose of controlling people. It can be interpreted in anyway and it will neither be right or wrong because there is no true judge who inspired people to write the stories.
the topic is not for ethiest
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by stanliwise(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
roeb1987:
Whether he's right or wrong, that's na im palaba! wety I knw be say: I was paying tithe, I am currently paying tithe and I will continue to pay tithe. If im no gree, may he go hug working transformer!
your opinion doesn't make you a Christian.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Ubongdemaga: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
I am a Christian but don't support tithe giving. We Christians always bring in Judaism into our religion. Tithe was in the law of Moses, that is Judaism but we leave other laws like, eye 4 eye and other strict laws and concentrate on tithe becos it involves money

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kpolli(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Annwrites:

I don't even have time to do that.

Whoever needs answers shows find time to search the scripture on their own.

Typical answer, wasn't expecting you to show me what doesn't exist
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by desiredhome: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
and you are? A free thinker cheesy grin

I am a Christian with sound mind, "for the lord had not given me the spirit of fear but of sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7

I don't need to be money generator(money machine) to those pulpit bandit, I give to God by giving to people in need and they are all over the place. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Thewesterner(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.
Challenge him to a live televised debate on the subject
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by skywalker240(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Alaye, shut up. Who does Zuckerberg, Gates and Dangote pay tithes to?

Tithes was for Levites, is your Gentile pastor a Levite?
Tithes were paid in a Theocracy, is your country a Theocracy?
Tithes were a tax on income, don't you pay your income tax?
Tithes had a formula for sharing it, it wasn't all to be gobbled up by the priests, is your tithe-collector following the formula?

Even the money you people are giving, you're not giving because you love God, you're giving because you want to bribe God. That's why God punishes you people.

The day you read your Bible, you'll come back to delete this nonsense you typed up here.
may The Almighty God bless you for this. I never saw where the master requested for tithe in the few verses i've read, all this people keep quoting the old testament when it suites them.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by desiredhome: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
I am a Christian but don't support tithe giving. We Christians always bring in Judaism into our religion. Tithe was in the law of Moses, that is Judaism but we leave other laws like, eye 4 eye and other strict laws and concentrate on tithe becos it involves money

It's all money, money, money even when the same Bible said Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by sykeng(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Non Christians do not need tithe to prosper. They have their own dubious means of prospering but it is in exchange for their souls.
Because they don't pay tithe you call their means dubious, what a pathetic statement, I have never paid tithe but I have prospered in all areas in life. Health wise, financially, in my career et al, being HUMANE is my secrete not TITHE.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by BoboKush(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
agos:
check the life of this man ,does he look like somebody that can correctly teach the the Christian doctrine

Judge nt the speaker.....get the msg
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LogicStatement: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
OkCornel:
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So any fraudster that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.
My brother, we've quoted these verses several times, explained it many times, even screamed at the top of our voices yet, they are adamant and hardhearted. They behave like the prophets of Baals who believe so much in their gods. If they listened to you, you know the Holy Spirit has decided to help their situation

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Annwrites: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
kpolli:

Typical answer, wasn't expecting you to show me what doesn't exist

Lolz ...

You shouldn't even be demanding an answer from me in the first place

That daddy freeze is right and backed up with the scriptures is my own truth.

Enjoy the rest of your night.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Elliot2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
@genkins,you're contradicted by your obscure knowledge of the Bible.Was the Bible written only for the Jews?It took God about 1500 yrs to compile the Bible God working through 40 authors led by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. But the harmony that followed is thrilling.And its spread far reaching.
Never has a book provoked so much debate,triggered interests and ,is as topical and living as the Bible.
Whatever you find in the Bible is applicable to any life or situation. You saying men of God brainwashing Christians lacks imagination and smacks of the ignorance of the.responsibility of Christians to the faith they profess, ie.obedience to the faith.
Please,read the Bible very well or hold your peace concerning this faith.
hope u r still doing burnt and sin offerings o?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Elliot2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
agos:
check the life of this man ,does he look like somebody that can correctly teach the the Christian doctrine
check d life of Saul, compare him with freeze. who is worse?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by suaveBrother(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
ok... what if he is wrong...

...he's got facts and evidence...
...but he is far from the truth...
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by harley88(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Gosh.... how can someone be so unwise. I swear you're foolishness is epic. WTF. are you aware you are painting God in a bad image. Pls pay your tithes but don't come listing all these idiotic things as effects of not paying tithe. God doesn't reason like man.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Leonbonapart(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
desiredhome:

I am a Christian with sound mind, "for the lord had not given me the spirit of fear but of sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7

I don't need to be money generator(money machine) to those pulpit bandit, I give to God by giving to people in need and they are all over the place. cool cool
lol
Please stop you gonna make me pee on my body. If I was an unbeliever and you a Christian, I would remain like that forever. Bunch of nitwits branding themselves Christians. Please don't be afraid to state you are atheist. Nigeria atheist wey they visit babalawo. Bamboos
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Vivuch: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a wall gecko , and enemy of Christianity. Anti Christ and has saw-dust in his brain. Might never amount to anything in life.

Failed father and a failed husband
your pastor that can't raise the dead, heal the sick, or even help a poor member is a WALL GECKO

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yes this is what I Like.
Experiments..
Yes I tried It.
Tried them all.
Tithe and seeds and Donations.
Guess what... Zero Difference.
And I dumped them.. Well Since I did.. Guess what happened.?
Well Nothing happend.
Nothing Note worthy or nothing with any spiritual undertone.!
TruthinAction:

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hhhmmm.
Good Write.
But I still wonder and Ponder.!
So In those days, how many synagogues did we have.?
Did they have Names, G.Os, Branches,
Private Universities, Denominations.!.?

OkCornel:
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So any fraudster that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
If God sent you as a spokesman, You are doinga terrible Job.
Trust me.
Construct Your criticism.. Add Evidence, proof...
So that we wont have to read nonsense all the time.!
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a wall gecko , and enemy of Christianity. Anti Christ and has saw-dust in his brain. Might never amount to anything in life.

Failed father and a failed husband
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Now your turn.
Take note.. A case study of unbelievers, States, people, countries.. Where God, Jesus, Holy spirit are not a big deal..
Observe and research There development rate and see if they need God or any Supreme Diety to back them up.
I dey wait for your observation

TruthinAction:

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by desiredhome: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
lol
Please stop you gonna make me pee on my body. If I was an unbeliever and you a Christian, I would remain like that forever. Bunch of nitwits branding themselves Christians. Please don't be afraid to state you are atheist. Nigeria atheist wey they visit babalawo. Bamboos

Sorry to disappoint you, Christianity is a personal race, you must seek the truth and the truth will set you free, you are free to serve God in truth or be a pastor worshipper is not my business.
If you are learned enough you will notice that over 80% of people that are speaking against the fraud in the pentecostal Churches were members of the Church, some are still members but are not gullible.
To someone like you, anybody that speak of these evil men, turning church to their private business is an atheist, that is the level of your mentality.

Just to boost your bubble, majority of your pastorprenour are upgraded babalawo in suit, so don't be deceived.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Leonbonapart(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Vivuch:
your pastor that can't raise the dead, heal the sick, or even help a poor member is a WALL GECKO
who's nephew are you son?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Now your turn.
Take note.. A case study of unbelievers, States, people, countries.. Where God, Jesus, Holy spirit are not a big deal..
Observe and research There development rate and see if they need God or any Supreme Diety to back them up.
I dey wait for your observation

After the Noah's flood, the new world came from the descendants of Noah. The generation of two of them where blessed, Shem and Japhet. The generation of the third was cursed, Ham. The cursed descendants spread to Africa majorly and the other to other parts of the world. These countries that appears to be prospering without God are benefiting from generational blessing. But they are however suffering another form of punishment for drawing away from God. These are the countries that suffer what we call natural disaster the most. Examples are China, Japan and even America to mention but a few.

Africa today, though suffering from generational curse has an advantage in the fact that most part are now spiritually enlightened. The gospel is prevailing in Africa. And if you are in Christ, you will be free from the generational curse.

Even the Muslim nations are blessed because God blessed Ishmael who is the flesh seed of Abraham. My friend, life is spiritual. When you embrace Christ, you will understand the spiritual undertones to what is happening on earth today.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Yes this is what I Like.
Experiments..
Yes I tried It.
Tried them all.
Tithe and seeds and Donations.
Guess what... Zero Difference.
And I dumped them.. Well Since I did.. Guess what happened.?
Well Nothing happend.
Nothing Note worthy or nothing with any spiritual undertone.!

Where you living right when you tried it? Did you really do it rightly? Was the confession of your mouth consistent with God's word? Did you get involved in speaking evil against ministers and even the brethren? Please, be honest with your answers because all these affect your prosperity. Is just that most Ministries don't teach God's word in details. They only tell you what you want to hear to gather crowd and not what you should hear.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TruthinAction: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
harley88:

Gosh.... how can someone be so unwise. I swear you're foolishness is epic. WTF. are you aware you are painting God in a bad image. Pls pay your tithes but don't come listing all these idiotic things as effects of not paying tithe. God doesn't reason like man.

When something has become a principle, it works for everyone who puts it to work. Prophet Malachi warned the Jews about the consequences of not paying their tithes. God promised to rebuke the devourer if they pay. Those who do not pay tithe are the ones always having unusual financial challenges. I pastor a church and I can tell you that tithers are doing far better than non tithers. If you don't want to pay, keep your money. It's a matter of time, you will learn by experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.