Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

#whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? (21351 Views)

Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17 / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by ollah2: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.

Why are some of you completely and irredeemably fooolish?

6 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Boss13: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Waakanda:
Tithing works for me. So, he's not correct cool

How is it working for you? Are you richer than your pastor? Tithing only works for pastors.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Originality007: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by brexit: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
ONE OF SOCIAL MEDIA MAD MEN,OUT DATED ALREADY
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by MorataFC: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
No
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
ollah2:

Why are some of you completely and irredeemably fooolish?

I wonder the same. It's because people argue with emotions than logic. I've never paid for tithe for once in my life, and I'm far richer than most tithe paying Nigerians. The richest countries on the planet are not even Christians by populace, and Nigeria is officially the poverty capital of the world, even with all its tithe paying.

15 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by OkCornel(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Double post...
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by OkCornel(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.

And when God gave instruction on tithing...was money part of the things He asked to be tithed?

How exactly are you tithing in line with God's instructions in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29?

Where did God make tithing a mandatory requirement of Christians before the devourer would be rebuked on their behalf? I am aware God had such a covenant with the Judaizers... was there any such covenant for Christians?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Alaye, shut up. Who does Zuckerberg, Gates and Dangote pay tithes to?

Tithes was for Levites, is your Gentile pastor a Levite?
Tithes were paid in a Theocracy, is your country a Theocracy?
Tithes were a tax on income, don't you pay your income tax?
Tithes had a formula for sharing it, it wasn't all to be gobbled up by the priests, is your tithe-collector following the formula?

Even the money you people are giving, you're not giving because you love God, you're giving because you want to bribe God. That's why God punishes you people.

The day you read your Bible, you'll come back to delete this nonsense you typed up here.

Correct bro

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by semyman: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Morons can't be helped so they can go ahead and continue to pay to sustain the life style of the repackaged yahoo boys now pastors

3 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by ibukunobi: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bros. Are you saying we can not serve God out of free will again? Else he could have destroyed Satan instantly. young man, God has a waiting attitude, you may be suffering from what you mentioned from your Leader, which is not impossible. It will not come from God. stop teaching lies to deceive Gullible minds
TruthinAction:

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Okoyiboz3: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you will see them blasting you for this cos they are blind to a lot of things

All Nigerian pastors combined have not been able to provide a single Bible verse to disprove Freeze and you're here talking nonsense.

Freeze may be foolish, but God is using him to confound the wise.

7 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Abjay97(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
10 Facts About The Richest Man Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https://www./2019/01/10-facts-about-richest-american-ever.html?m=1

Top Ten Slaves Who Later Became Millionaires
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-slaves-who-became-millionaires.html?m=1

Top Five Events That Almost Ended The World
https://www./2018/12/top-five-events-that.html?m=1
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by roeb1987(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Whether he's right or wrong, that's na im palaba! wety I knw be say: I was paying tithe, I am currently paying tithe and I will continue to pay tithe. If im no gree, may he go hug working transformer!
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Amumaigwe: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Pay your tithe for 3 months and the next 3 months, help the poor with the same 'tithe' money and compare the dividends and fulfillment.

4 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by PastorandMentor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abeg it works. You want us to suffer? Pay your tithe abeg grin
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by oruma19: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

when they want to lie, they will do a lenghty writeup with no biblical reference..daddy freeze has shamed all of ur GOs by showing and proving that tithing is not part of christianity, u pple are jusdt blabbing

4 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kingreign(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Tell them. The bible says, 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

I have known very successful people who don't even care about God or tithe. I have also seen very poor people who are good Christian.
Being a faithful christain does not guarantee riches

3 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by shegra58: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

please back your claim with Bible verse like Freeze used to do or else you shut up?

7 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by TEYA: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

I have done that already and have failed to see any difference. If tithing automatically makes one rich, majority of Nigerian Christians will be super rich!

7 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Dyoungstar: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Bulls.hit, you better drop this mentality early before you get doomed.

I have not been paying any fuc.king tithe for over 4 years now and I have been living in good health, sound mind and things are working well for me. It doesn't mean I don't serve God.

Better be wise bro.

10 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kingreign(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Tell them. The bible says, 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Spiritual things are foolishness to the simple. If you pay tithe what will you lose?

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by ibukunobi: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Guys, Jehovah's witnesses has been teaching and preaching against TITHE for about 100 Years back, even before Redeem was created. It is just that we are not meant to force people to listen to the truth. Jesus is searching for the Hearth of HONESTHEARTED ones.THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET EVERLASTING LIFE. Let those who have Ears listen. The Bible in the book of Daniel say 'the knowledge will become aboundant in the last days' so the End shall justify.
mrrights:
#WhatiF: Daddy Freez is correct about Tithe?

Daddy Freeze is one of Nigeria’s On Air Personality and convener of #FreeTheSheeple movement, a movement revolting against the unbiblical preaching of prominent pastors and churches in Nigeria.

Daddy Freeze is prominent for his advocacy against tithe collection by Jet buying pastors, arguing with scriptural evidences, that it is unbiblical to collect tithes.

For this advocacy, Daddy Freeze has been severely attacked by tithe collecting pastors and their followers, who often accuse him of fighting the church.

However, the general public has being asking, #WhatiF Daddy Freez is correct about Tithe?

https://whatif.ng/2018/12/25/whatif-daddy-freez-is-correct-about-tithe/

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by WebSurfer(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

You are talking nonsense.. I have never paid tithes and my life is going so smooth and superb for me

Receive sense to understand givers never lack
It’s something very natural these yahoo boys called pastors use to deceive you

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Dyoungstar: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Spiritual things are foolishness to the simple. If you pay tithe what will you lose?

If you don't pay what will they lose?

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Boss13: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mk17:

I have known very successful people who don't even care about God or tithe. I have also seen very poor people who are good Christian.
Being a faithful christain does not guarantee riches

You missed out something. Being a true Christian means you hate material things and that includes money. You live a life a penury because you are preparing yourself for eternal growth in Heaven.

How many Nigerian Christian would want to do this? They are their pastors are bunch of jokers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kokomilala(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
He's not correct and will never be.Matthew 23:23 is.a clear pointer that Daddy Freeze is self-willed.Malachi 3:10 can be excused-not that the Word of God can be excused-but Matthew 23:23 cannot.
He's just weeping up people in an emotional frenzy, whose tenor is that their tithes are being wasted. And that it's better they stop giving.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Dyoungstar: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Pay your tithe for 3 months and the next 3 months, help the poor with the same 'tithe' money and compare the dividends and fulfillment.

You just said a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.