Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

#whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? (21356 Views)

Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17 / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by OBAGADAFFI: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
He isn't correct, you cannot choose how people practice their faith.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by SimDan95(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.
hw many tithe did jesus christ or his disciples incure 4rm early christians. Always base ur conclusion on d bible.

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by fapcrook(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kingdante:
Wat if he isn’t?

Me I am just here to cause confusion sha
Surutu
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by genkins(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
He's not correct and will never be.Matthew 23:23 is.a clear pointer that Daddy Freeze is self-willed.Malachi 3:10 can be excused-not that the Word of God can be excused-but Matthew 23:23 cannot.
He's just weeping up people in an emotional frenzy, whose tenor is that their tithes are being wasted. And that it's better they stop giving.
My friend was matt 23:23 refering to Christians or to the Pharisees and teachers of Judaism?the problem with Nigerians is our education.that is why these 'men of dogs'..use our head.are you a Pharisee?

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by davidodiba(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.

Why waste such a beautiful explanation to those who know nothing about God neither do they desire to ever know? Daddy Freeze has been sponsored to ensure the church goes into extinction and he has amassed some like mindeds. Some persons crying tithe have never paid a dime as tithe and yet they keep typing and arguing about what they may never understand....
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by doctorbabs(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
BOTH WERE JUST WASTING THEIR TIME because JESUS NEVER FOUNDED CHRISTIANITY, HE NEVER SAW BIBLE BEFORE AND HIS MESSENGERSHIP WERE JUST FOR LOST SHEEP S OF ISREAL NOT TO THE WHOLE WORLD. ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT JESUS WILL DENIED TJEM. SEEK FOR TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Dyoungstar: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Alaye, shut up. Who does Zuckerberg, Gates and Dangote pay tithes to?

Tithes was for Levites, is your Gentile pastor a Levite?
Tithes were paid in a Theocracy, is your country a Theocracy?
Tithes were a tax on income, don't you pay your income tax?
Tithes had a formula for sharing it, it wasn't all to be gobbled up by the priests, is your tithe-collector following the formula?

Even the money you people are giving, you're not giving because you love God, you're giving because you want to bribe God. That's why God punishes you people.

The day you read your Bible, you'll come back to delete this nonsense you typed up here.

My brother, you have perfectly concluded the matter and on this note, I take a bow. Thank you for that comment.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
He's not correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by genkins(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=davidodiba post=75197053]

Why waste such a beautiful explanation to those who know nothing about God neither do they desire to ever know? Daddy Freeze has been sponsored to ensure the church goes into extinction and he has amassed some like mindeds. Some persons crying tithe have never paid a dime as tithe and yet they keep typing and arguing about what they may never understand....[/quote)
Where is scriptures to back up the thrash you wrote here.under which priesthood do you pay tithe?jamb question ba?olodo

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Olajah81: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

See how fully grown up human being splitting poos online

3 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by genkins(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
davidodiba:

Why waste such a beautiful explanation to those who know nothing about God neither do they desire to ever know? Daddy Freeze has been sponsored to ensure the church goes into extinction and he has amassed some like mindeds. Some persons crying tithe have never paid a dime as tithe and yet they keep typing and arguing about what they may never understand....
Where is scriptures to back up the thrash you wrote here.under which priesthood do you pay tithe?jamb question ba?olodo

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Karleb(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Even if Jesus comes down from heaven to prove the tithe doctrine wrong a lot of gullible Nigerians will still pay it so far their Daddy G.O ask them.

I don't know if tithing is wrong or not and I don't care and I'm never paying it.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Lotechi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

I have tried it and I even get more money when I stopped paying tithe in 200l (2012). I got visa to the United States twice. All my prayers are being answered. I'm a lover of humanity and that's why I visit orphanage homes and tip people a lot.

6 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Boss13:

You missed out something. Being a true Christian means you hate material things and that includes money. You live a life a penury because you are preparing yourself for eternal growth in Heaven.

How many Nigerian Christian would want to do this? They are their pastors are bunch of jokers!
Christianity is not against money as we need more to survive in this modern world. What is wrong is the love of money.
Our money is not the most important thing to God as most pastor have made it seems. Obidient to his words is the most important aspect of a Christian Life.
We should not be surprised that our pastors value money more than every other thing as the prophecy that men will love money more than anything else did not exclude pastors
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Lotechi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
superior1:
The repercussions you suffer if he is wrong is more than the few sum you potentially lost.

If you were a good business risk manager, you would be betting against him
which repercussions tithing is scam. I stopped paying in 2012 (200L).

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by dazzlingd(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please give proofs, don't just speak English that sound sweet to you

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Lotechi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
ItzBIM:
But he is not.

And that is a fact not an assumption.
it depends on what you call fact. The richest people in the world do not pay tithe. Now that is fact.

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by dazzlingd(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Daddy freeze is a wall gecko , and enemy of Christianity. Anti Christ and has saw-dust in his brain. Might never amount to anything in life.

Failed father and a failed husband

Great insults, from a mediocre....

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by davidodiba(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
genkins:

Always eager to abuse someone else, could that be the reason things are not moving smoothly for you? Change your ways. You don't know who's who

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by SimDan95(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
I still ponder on the thought of hw christendom churches blind their fellow members so much, to d point dat even if u show dem the truth they still prefer d lie. I wonder wen some humans stop tìnking on their own, imagine a G.O of 1 church (name witheld) tasking members 2 contribute 2k each both young nd old so as to buy cows 4 his söns wedding. SMH

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by phymba: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
If I pay tithe nko?, it is my money.. my investment or free gift, daddy freezer may not pay his tithe to pastors or ministry..his may be going to runs girls..drinks or betnaija...we pay tithe every day....anytime tithes and pastors are mentioned he gets a hard on..
The way folks come to life whenever this issue is raised..i wonder how Naija will be if we attack and protest again the numerous injustice in our government, we pay tithes of more than 10% called tax and whatever names they deem fit, yet remain backward..daddy freezer, face the system..get a life too

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by bilms(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
angry
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by allthingsgood: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

My dear u are brainwashed
The richest people in the world today do not pay any tithe!

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kokomilala(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
@genkins,you're contradicted by your obscure knowledge of the Bible.Was the Bible written only for the Jews?It took God about 1500 yrs to compile the Bible God working through 40 authors led by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. But the harmony that followed is thrilling.And its spread far reaching.
Never has a book provoked so much debate,triggered interests and ,is as topical and living as the Bible.
Whatever you find in the Bible is applicable to any life or situation. You saying men of God brainwashing Christians lacks imagination and smacks of the ignorance of the.responsibility of Christians to the faith they profess, ie.obedience to the faith.
Please,read the Bible very well or hold your peace concerning this faith.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by tintingz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Lol delusion. grin

Majority of Chinese people, Arab muslims in UAE don't pay tithes and they are living well even some atheists are living well while most Christians who are average Nigerians paying tithes are living in poverty.

Oga, you're delusional.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kokomilala(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
@lotechi,they may not,but they give. Giving is a spiritual law that has natural and practical outcomes. It's God's principle that He effects whether those who apply it are Christians or not.For instance, if u want muscles ,you've got to give energy; to gain eternity ,you've got to give up this life etc.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
genkins:

My friend was matt 23:23 refering to Christians or to the Pharisees and teachers of Judaism?the problem with Nigerians is our education.that is why these 'men of dogs'..use our head.are you a Pharisee?
The matt 23:23 is actually referring to those scribe and Pharisees (religious leaders back then just like today pastors) if you read the whole chapter, you will realize that Jesus was attacking them because like our today pastors, they made tithe the most important thing in christainity leaving out those things that really matters to God

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Well I also pay my tithes, but don't say d non-payment of tithes is facilitator of the financial instability most Christians face today, God is not a human being, he is not as vicious as most Christians presume him to be, he will never cause u financial constraints because u don't pay ur tithe, ur tithe is just an avenue to additional blessings and also portrays ur strict adherence to d scriptures, my boss doesn't even go to church talkless of paying tithes, and for d past 20 years, he has never for once experienced a downturn in his business and finances.Think it Over!!!
Selah!!!
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
tithe though was practiced before the law and during the law and even Melchizedek that received tithes from Abraham is believed to be Christ (Hebrew 7) but Jesus never taught about tithe even in the sermon on the mount were He took time to sit on the lifes of His disciples. when in Matthew 23:23, luke 11:42, 18:12 were Jesus made reference to tithe, He was rebuking the hypocrisy of the pharisees who kept some part of the law and breaks others but forget that if you keep 99% of the law and breaks 1% you are guilty of the whole law Galatians 3:10. what Jesus taught was 100% giving especially to the poor Luke 12:32-34, even the man that kept the whole law and ask Jesus what must i do to be save, Jesus preach same keep the law, and he replied from my youth i have kept them and He told him one thing is left sell all you have and give to the poor (100%) Luke 18:18-23. But if our faith carries 10% at the moment it is ok because God deals with every man according to His faith but 10% is not the ultimate, until we measure upto Jesus teaching (100%) we have not started.NOTE every financial gift in the name of our Lord has its reward:" For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38b. God is the multiplier while we provide the seed for whatever is loosed on EARTH WILL BE LOOSED IN heaven(observe the order earth first then heaven commands multiplication) for me am still at 10% but my desire is to practise Jesus teaching on giving, my reason is Hebrews 1:1-2 (NJKV) (God, who [a]at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the [b]worldswink bless you may God give us understanding
TruthinAction:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.