Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student (63370 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / Living In Germany as a Tech-bro / How To Save Millions Of Naira As A Foreign Student In Europe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
inspiration101:
“It was shocking to me when I got to Germany and realized that many people there see Africa as a country.

Lmaooooo, when I tell people they don't believe me! This is 100% true!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Make i cross first, make i hear that word return..I will be contributing to solving the problem from outside..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Jaqenhghar: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
That someone will go there and choose to return is beyond me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by olujastro: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
I see you my people, Kesta and Dorcas.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Dee60: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
They need to, they need to.....

They dont thin like you.

The only thing they think is LOOT!

Ask the man that was just suspended.

He dressed like a pauper waiting till the day they announce his retirement.

Then he buys a house beside Richard Branson to announce to everyone that he has arrived.

That is how many of them think.

They dont think they need to do anything!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by ogbonti: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kylekent59:

Focus on the bright side men cheesy ,4get about racism.

The other side brings nothing but fear and that will make you not to get to your destination.

Hope you understand bro smiley

Conquering of fear is the beginning of Success.

Gbam!
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by martineverest(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
ValCon888:
What about racism?
is it different from tribalism u face on nairaland and in Nigeria?

16 Likes

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by martineverest(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Germany ain't that easy unless u doing illegal. You gotta put in hard work
u are totally wrong....study in Germany free of charge and u are allowed to work in the country after Ur studies

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by JaceBlaze: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
pansophist:

You'll get more set back from your average black man than a white man.
True!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by daxclusive1: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
So you went and came back home. Hmmmm. I comment my reserve!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pilot4Airbus:
Those who travel to Europe for studies don’t have any choice than to return. tongue
says who?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by erico2k2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pilot4Airbus:
Those who travel to Europe for studies don’t have any choice than to return. tongue
This is not true if U study in teh UK, Ireland, and North America,
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by martineverest(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
olujastro:

It depends on the European country.
Unlike the UK with almost no chance, Germany and Norway for example give 18 and 12 months respectively after studying to look for a job. However, with some conditions that can be met.
Ireland too allow u stay for 2 years in order to get a job
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by MODbanANDdie: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Should we fry mess sad
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Raypawer(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
I see passion in his eyes, tits their type that will build the land and make it better!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
i dnt knw y am always lazy to read long articles like this...
may GOD help me.. this why bubu say we are lazy...ok i am lazy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Redman44(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
daxclusive1:
So you went and came back home. Hmmmm. I comment my reserve!

He returned to Nigeria because he has an appointment waiting for him or a good job in the civil service of his State. Many Nigerians don't understand the system in Europe and white nations. This guy has gotten the experience he needs and the German government will also support his project in Nigeria. Did you read the article properly? Scores of Nigerians who studied in developed Nations have returned home and a good number of them are not doing badly. They even have an advantage over their colleagues that stayed in Nigeria when it comes to exposure, ideas and knowledge. Not everyone wants to live in Europe and America forever. Cheers.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by newproject(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Raypawer(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Really??

Are you there now or how did you get the info?
martineverest:
Ireland too allow u stay for 2 years in order to get a job
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by JaceBlaze: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
ValCon888:
What about racism?
Germans who are racists tend to hate the Jews more than they hate blacks.
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Delaw00(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
I think say germany nah racist country o,if not i go like japaa.
SonOfLite:
Germany is a place to be and student visa is the guaranteed and fastest way in. If you know... cool
Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by GistFullGround: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
ValCon888:
What about racism?

Forget the stones, enjoy the rice

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Germany ain't that easy unless u doing illegal. You gotta put in hard work
it all depends. If you hold a degree in a physics-related programme, you can't be jobless on Germany. Again, if you're medical technologist, you'd always be sought after. If na odd job you wan do, just understand their language first and grab a hotel job, you'd be fine in no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.