Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

"I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim (699 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex / Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by realmedia(f): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
An lady took to Twitter to share her thoughts on cheating. She said it's not a deal breaker for her and she won't end a relationship just because her man cheated. Read her Tweets and share your thoughts

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/black-american-lady-says-she-could-walk.html

Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by haywire07(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2019
Decently dressed IndecentStar
Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2019
Phones are getting smarter while people are getting more stupid everyday undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Married Hoe?? OK cheesycheesy
Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by princechurchill(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Correct, my type of woman if i f@ck a biatch i will pass it to her to f@ck her too that's loyalty

Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by CreepyBlackpool: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
The woman of my dreams!!!grin
This one has better sense.

Unlike the NL romance section females that'll soon be here to talk rubbishcheesy
Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by thesicilian: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Especially if your man is very rich.
Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by Splinz(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2019
smiley

Of course, she's right.

Cheating is not different from every other form of sins. If murderers and the rest can be forgiven and overlooked, why all the noise about digging a different preek/pussy?

Shuuuuu....
Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by Tamarapetty(f): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Sense, not expected from a married hoe.
Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by Seandisputed(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol... Married hoe??

But on the flip side, girls leave guys because they cheat only to fall into the hands of another Nigga who'll probably do same and by the end of the day they feel they've been used all their lives.

But still doesn't justify cheating.
Re: "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim by Headlesschicken(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2019
undecided She must be from a broke home,guess her man x filthy rich,wives of stinkingly rich men, would never complain or walk out of dia marriage,cos dey caught dia man cheating never...

(1) (Reply)

Video - Girl Sleeps With Her Friends Father That Slept With Her Boyfriend / What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice / Beautiful And Rich Single Baby Mama Need You To Date Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.