Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s (9873 Views)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Burglar Arrested While Entertaining Self In Victim’s House / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2010
Cause of Nigerian spousal murders:

1. Money issue
2. Stress
3. Sparkz gone
4. Affair
5. Immigration problem
6. Adjusting to new environment
7. Jealousy
8. Equality

etc.  . . I guess some men have no self control. . . . cant deal with stress easily
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I gave you reasons . So, from that theory, Mutallab's action was fueled by his hausaness, a Sierra Leonan couple died the same way here 2 weeks ago and it could be because of their tribe, serial rapists, serial killers, etc should all be aligned to one's tribe or race for you to make a statement.

Your mental ability should really be higher than this, at least I thought but it seems am wrong. How do you explain the serial abuse/murder of Yoruba men by their wives? Cultural dispensation?

And I'm the tribalistic one. . . . mtchewww
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by AndreUweh(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2010
@Jarus and Aisha2: Please move this thread to the appropriate section.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by paddylo1(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2010
@ileke-idi

i am dis appointed . . embarassed how can u claim its an epidemic with igbos . . .nah thats just balderdash. . . angry

First things first,  most Nigerians igbo or not do not kill their wives back home

so it goes to show that this stuff has to do with a change in environment

The ease with which u can get guns here in America,and the general lack of family ties here(thats why am running back home A.S.A.P)

Also no-one(Nigerian) wants to grow old in this country. . u become useless,depressed,ppl dont respect u

Meanwhile back home,  old ppl are put on a pedestal and respected

Americans kill their wives at a very high rate. . its actually worse amongst White Americans

And Africans are probably the least kind of ppl to do this. . . . cool
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2010
paddy_lo:

@ileke-idi

i am dis appointed . . embarassed how can u claim its an epidemic with igbos . . .nah thats just balderdash. . . angry

First things first,  most Nigerians igbo or not do not kill their wives back home

so it goes to show that this stuff has to do with a change in environment

The ease with which u can get guns here in America,and the general lack of family ties here(thats why am running back home A.S.A.P)

Also no-one(Nigerian) wants to grow old in this country. . u become useless,depressed,ppl dont respect u

Meanwhile back home,  old ppl are put on a pedestal and respected

Americans kill their wives at a very high rate. . its actually worse amongst White Americans

And Africans are probably the least kind of ppl to do this. . . . cool

Oya no vex  kiss kiss

It's becoming an epidemic with Nigerian men abroad. . . . I said based on the news being posted on Nairaland and on the internet, it centers mostly around Igbo men.

But if you guys think I'm wrong, okay.

Anywaz, this is going to happen again in 2 months time. . . . so the focus should be on "Why".

Aloy+Emeka:

I just asked you a question. Read the thread below and tell me the tribes of most of the violent women there and this were crimes that happened within the spate of 10 months:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-185315.0.html
And funny thing you call me a tribalist. . .  . if I start digging my own thread up wink
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I gave you reasons . So, from that theory, Mutallab's action was fueled by his hausaness, a Sierra Leonan couple died the same way here 2 weeks ago and it could be because of their tribe, serial rapists, serial killers, etc should all be aligned to one's tribe or race for you to make a statement.

Your mental ability should really be higher than this, at least I thought but it seems am wrong. How do you explain the serial abuse/murder of Yoruba men by their wives? Cultural dispensation?

Dude, insulting me for calling you to be more objective is not going to make the points that many tried to make and get to see DISAPPEAR into thin air.  Mutallab's action? I don't know if it is the case that you fear being labeled a racist/tribalist or what for stepping out to take a 360 look at the issue, so I am going to move on now. I am next to certain you have no clue what ethnicity and I never ever go after any ethnic group. I just wish more people were this free with these things.

All I did was ask you a question and now I choose to move on as I have no need for a repeat of the same .
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by oyinda3(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2010
@ileke-idi,
many of them need anger management classes
their hot tempers are out of dis world
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2010
@Aloy.
All I needed to do is google "Nigerian man kills wife". . . . and all these names dey show up. I know how you love tribalistic threads. So now, back to the topic. . . .

oyinda.:

@ileke-idi,
Abi. . . .and worse off is Nigerians dont believe in marital counseling.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Aloy.
All I needed to do is google "Nigerian man kills wife". . . . and all these names dey show up. I know how you love tribalistic threads. So now, back to the topic. . . .

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by chyz(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2010
So i guess i guess now the two deaths of human beings is a laughing matter and worthy of mockery? Grow up! angry
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Beaf: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2010
oyinda.:

@ileke-idi,

It has nothing to do with ethnicity. Rather, it is a Nigerian self esteem problem; the average Nigerian whether male or female, would rather forcibly impress it on everyone around that they are the big shot. It is done in a number of ways, here are a few;

[list]
[li]Needlessly speaking at the top of their voices[/li]
[li]The famous, "do you know who I am? I can lock up your family"[/li]
[li]Outright violence, carried out by getting mobile police, soldiers, thugs etc to do the job or when abroad, a gun[/li]
[/list]
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2010
Nigerian men:

Nigerian kills wife in Maryland, US http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/NigerianKillsWifeMdUS.html

Nigerian Man Murders Wife In America  http://www.africanloft.com/nigerian-man-murders-wife-in-america/

Another Nigerian kills wife in America   http://www.kwenu.com/publications/orabuchi/2007/emeruwa_kills_wife.htm

Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-154540.0.html

Man, 65, Kills Wife in Delta    http://allafrica.com/stories/201005110337.html

Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373482.0.html

Tampa, FL: United States Based Nigerian Men Are Killing Their Wives: A Case Study    http://intimateviolencedeathnews..com/2010/07/tampa-fl-united-states-based-nigerian.html

Nigerian Men Are Killing Their Wives in America now. http://lindaikeji..com/2008/08/nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-in.html

Nigerian women beware : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-160981.0.html

etc etc. . . .
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by oyinda3(f): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Aloy.

grin grin grin so true
any marital counselor willing to take on a naija marriage sef will need a pay raise.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2010
Underlying the self esteem issue is the cultural issue . . .  Those who have been able to rise above the cultural walls are usually able to overcome the self esteem problems.

We just had a 1.5 month series on marriage at my church and it always came back to the place of the man and woman are defined by culture. The pastor attempted to make people know that God's rule ought to come first before culture but the questions that where asked made one realize that culture played a bigger part in decision making in most marriages still.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by paddylo1(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2010

I believe in the Nigerian culture such counseling is usually done by the in-laws in case of a fight in the home. . .

Oya no vex    kiss kiss

ok. . am cool. .  kiss. . .although i'll have to punish u 4 talking reckless. . .naughty girl. . . tongue
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by AloyEmeka5: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Aloy.

Fine you win but don't try to sideline the one I posted.

I interpret it as Yoruba women being wicked and violent since from about 40M adult women in Nigeria,over 95% of domestic violent related crimes committed by women are Yoruba women. Let me as a tribalist close my eye on media coverage and other factors like population density and claim that Yoruba women are very violent just like Ileke idi claims that Igbo men are very violent. May be they should marry each other and see who will kill each other first.

If you doubt my claim, explain the high violent rate among Yoruba women. Don't close your eye on your issue and face another person's issue.

Will Beaf or Bluetooth or Ezeuche be correct to claim that you need mental counselling since you are a Yoruba woman and my question stems from those reports?
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Fine you win but don't try to sideline the one I posted.

I interpret it as Yoruba women being wicked and violent since from about 40M adult women in Nigeria,over 95% of domestic violent related crimes committed by women are Yoruba women. Let me as a tribalist close my eye on media coverage and other factors like population density and claim that Yoruba women are very violent just like Ileke idi claims that Igbo men are very violent. May be they should marry each other and see who will kill each other first.

If you doubt my claim, explain the high violent rate among Yoruba women. Don't close your eye on your issue and face another person's issue.

Will Beaf or Bluetooth or Ezeuche be correct to claim that you need mental counselling since you are a Yoruba woman and my question stems from those reports?

Now, when you're trying to thread unto a personal field, that's where I leave you and your cohorts to your rambling. grin
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2010
paddy_lo:

I believe in the Nigerian culture such counseling is usually done by the in-laws in case of a fight in the home. . .

ok. . am cool. .  kiss. . .although i'll have to punish u 4 talking reckless. . .naughty girl. . . tongue

Problem is. . . . this man is an old man, he should be the one counseling, not getting the counselled. And you have to take it in mind that some men abroad dont have in-laws to report to.

Punishment allowed kiss Depends on how you want grin
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2010
oyinda.:

grin grin grin so true
any marital counselor willing to take on a naija marriage sef will need a pay raise.
Kobojunkie:

Underlying the self esteem issue is the cultural issue . . .  Those who have been able to rise above the cultural walls are usually able to overcome the self esteem problems.

Imagine your wife prostrating to you and addressig you by "sir" or "mazi". . . . then you go abroad and she's demanding equality rights. undecided

We just had a 1.5 month series on marriage at my church and it always came back to the place of the man and woman are defined by culture. The pastor attempted to make people know that God's rule ought to come first before culture but the questions that where asked made one realize that culture played a bigger part in decision making in most marriages still.
I thought NIgerians were deep Christians, esp with all the Bible-Quoting warriors on NL. . . . do they need to be told that God's rule comes first?
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by EzeUche22(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2010
You see that Ileke-Idi started the tribalism in this thread.

I always told people she is a closet tribalist. Just that she doesn't mind if an Igbo man such as myself getting into her cookie basket.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2010
EzeUche22:

You see that Ileke-Idi started the tribalism in this thread.

I always told people she is a closet tribalist. Just that she doesn't mind if an Igbo man such as myself getting into her cookie basket.

LOL, now that is funny.

You're a tribalist, but you dont mind getting into a Yoruba cookie basket [whatever that is] undecided
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by AloyEmeka5: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men:

Nigerian kills wife in Maryland, US http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/NigerianKillsWifeMdUS.html

Nigerian Man Murders Wife In America  http://www.africanloft.com/nigerian-man-murders-wife-in-america/

Another Nigerian kills wife in America   http://www.kwenu.com/publications/orabuchi/2007/emeruwa_kills_wife.htm

Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-154540.0.html

Man, 65, Kills Wife in Delta    http://allafrica.com/stories/201005110337.html

Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373482.0.html

Tampa, FL: United States Based Nigerian Men Are Killing Their Wives: A Case Study    http://intimateviolencedeathnews..com/2010/07/tampa-fl-united-states-based-nigerian.html

Nigerian Men Are Killing Their Wives in America now.   http://lindaikeji..com/2008/08/nigerian-men-are-killing-their-wives-in.html

Nigerian women beware  : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-160981.0.html

etc etc. . . .

Good observation and you feel that few cases from over all population of both tribes in the US is enough to stereotype them. For the last time, how do you feel about the report below being a Yoruba woman. Should we be afraid of Yoruba women resident in Nigeria or is something wrong with them?. I beg you answer me please or you don't have an expalanation why Yoruba women in Nigeria behave that way? :

Re: Why are Nigerian women slowly becoming monsters?

Why is domestic violence getting worse everyday in Nigeria?. Why are Nigerian women taking part in this heinous crime? What is responsible for Nigerian women getting more aggressive by the day?. Could it be hardship or obscure westernization because our culture forbids things like these back in the days. Are our women slowly joining the men shamelessly in moral decadence?.  I wish these crimes separated in episodes were story lines for TV stories but they are real and they all happened withing 9 months. Obviously, at this rate,more episodes are bound to happen in this same 2008. While our society is not yet well equipped to battle violence against women and children, how will we take care of this extra new burden of violence against men by women?.   Enjoy the episodes and don't forget to pray for Nigeria.

Episode 10: december 2008

Episode 9: November 2008

Episode 8: october 2008
[b]woman Beheads her husba[/b]nd

For allegedly beheading her husband, a woman is currently cooling her heels in the cell at the Iperu Divisional Police Station, Ogun state. Like a demented person, the suspect, simply known as Iya Ibadan, was alleged to have, on Wednesday, sneaked into her husband’s room in the night when he was asleep at their 44, Jalugba Street, Iperu Remo, Ogun state, and dealt him several machete blows. The cuts severed the man’s head, killing him instantly. After killing the deceased, identified as Mr. Sabi Owolabi, 55, the suspect carried his body and dumped it in a pit latrine at the back of the house. The lid was blown off the dastardly act when the lower part of the deceased which could not be forced into the latrine was sighted by a neighbour. News of the murder threw the rustic Iperu town into confusion as thousands rushed to the house to witness the grisly scene. The matter was reported to the police and the suspect was promptly arrested.

Episode 7: October 2008 WICKED NEIGHBOUR!, Baths co-tenant with boiling water : Thursday, October 09, 2008 - By ADEOLA ADETUNJI, Abeokuta

If Mrs. Taiwo Adesina had any premonition that calamity was lurking around for her on Sunday August 17, 2008, she would probably have gone into hiding. But fate played a joke on her by not giving her any inkling and later that day her beautiful skin, which used to be a pride to her, was turned to an eyesore after her neighbour poured hot water on her. A little quarrel between Mrs. Adesina and her neighbour, Mrs. Joke Akerele Olota, had left indelible marks on the back of the former. Akerele-Olota, a 32-year-old mother of four, after bathing her neighbour with hot water, attributed her action to the devil “through uncontrollable anger.” The neighbour who is now standing trial at an Abeokuta Magistrate Court for assault occasioning harm, said that she did not intend to fight Mrs. Adesina “but her daughter insulted and disrespected me.” Narrating what led to her action, she said she had urged Mrs. Taiwo’s 15-year-old daughter, Zainab to wait for her to get down from the stair case first “but she did not only refuse, she also disrespected and insulted me.” After this assault, Mrs. Olota claimed that Zainab ran into her mother’s room and she ran after to beat her in the presence of her mother. “The little quarrel immediately degenerated to exchange of works between Zainab’s mother and I.” The accused further told the court that what prompted her to pour hot water on her co-tenant was the devil. “Please forgive me, it’s the devil’s handiwork. I would not have done this, but for the devil which pushed me into it.” She claimed that Zainab’s mother had been nice to her since providence brought them together in the building located in Abeokuta, the state capital. Touched by her plea, Mrs. Adesina told the court that she was no longer interested in the case and also pleaded for forgiveness for her co-tenant. Her words: “I have forgiven her. She is my younger sister’s mate. I thank God I am still alive today. Her father-in-law, who is the landlord, is good to me; likewise the husband.” Meanwhile, Justice Modinat Sobogu who granted the accused bail for N50, 000 advised her to always be of good behaviour and refuse to be used again by the devil. She later adjourned the case to October 13, 2008.

Episode 6:

september 2008 Wife cuts off husband’s manhood Thursday, September 25, 2008 - From AKEEB ALARAPE, Ibadan

A housewife has been arrested by police detectives in Oyo State, over the death of her husband, who gave up the ghost after his focal place was cut off during a fight between the couple. Funke Ojeleke was said to have been picked up at the Low Cost Estate, Adeniran Ogbomoso after her husband, Ademola Ojeleke, was discovered dying in the room jointly shared by the couple with blood gushing out of his mouth and focal place. Although police detectives were still struggling to unravel what could have pushed the housewife to severe her husband’s focal place, Daily Sun learnt that the arrested housewife also sustained machete cuts on her body. Police First Information Report (FIR) revealed that a son to the deceased, Adelola Ojeleke, had reported at Arowomole Police Station how he discovered his father dying in his bedroom vomiting and blood gushing out of his male organ (privates). The injured man was said to have been rushed to a private hospital in the town where he gave up the ghost. Ojeleke’s wife too, Funke, was said to have sustained machete cuts on her body.

Episode 5: august 2008
Woman stabs husband to death in Lagos Olalekan Olabulo, Lagos Friday, August 15, 2008

The police in Lagos State have begun investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of a father of three, Mr. Hakeem Badmus, who was reportedly stabbed to death by his wife on Wednesday. The incident occured at their 28, Coker Street, Mushin, around 10.00 p.m. on Wednesday. Badmus died in a hospital where he was taken to after he was stabbed in the neck by his wife. Badmus and his wife, Remilekun, had reportedly engaged in a fierce argument that degenerated into one of them going for a knife. Nigerian Tribune gathered that Hakeem and his wife were until the incident living with their three children aged seven, six and two. Remilekun, in her statement with the police, accused her late husband of excessive Indian hemp smoking and wife battery which, she claimed, often led to quarrels between them. Nigerian Tribune gathered that the husband had returned home late on the day of the incident to be confronted by the wife who accused him of returning from where he had gone to smoke. The accusation led to a serious quarrel between the couple and what followed was the man being stabbed in the neck.

Episode 4: July 2008
Woman collaborates with boyfriend to kill husband:

A housewive has been arrested by the police in ogbomoso for collaborating with her boyfriend to kill her own husband. Police arrested Mrs Toyin Adebayo and Musliu Oladimeji for killing mr Olusoji Adebayo at home on a saturday evening. The victims wife who accused her boyfriend of being the devil that made her commit the crime because he persuaded her to use the matchet and kill her husband so they can be alone as lovers. The woman initially claimed that armed robbers invaded their home and killed her husband but police became suspicious when they could not find any evidence of robbery. Her boyfriend is yet to corroborate with the police in the investigation,

Episode 3: June 2008

A housewife, Mrs. Ganiyat Salami, 27, residing at 146, Ipaja Road, Agege, Lagos, has stabbed her husband, Mr. Afeez Salami, to death over disagreement on feeding allowance. P.M.News investigations revealed that the deceased was stabbed to death by the wife during a scuffle which arose over disagreement in the feeding allowance provided by the man.“It all happened on Thursday afternoon when my husband refused to give me the amount he was supposed to give me for our feeding allowance. He fought with me and injured me. Then, I used a bottle to fight him back. I did not know that he was seriously wounded. I did not mean to kill him,” the wife who is now being detained at a cell at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID) told P.M.News. Police sources told P.M.News that the deceased, a bus conductor, was hit in the head with a bottle by his wife who was outraged by the meagre feeding allowance. Mrs. Salami who had three children for the deceased is to be charged for murder soon, a police source told P.M.News.Adebisi Oyebade.

Episode 2: may 2008
Mother throws son into well

FRUIT OF DOOM Woman throws neighbour’s child into well Desperate to have her own baby and the proverbial fruit of the womb, a housewife in Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, has finally plucked a seeming fruit of doom. She has landed in police net where she is now responding to posers as to why she tried to drown a neighbours five-year-old son. The woman who abducted the kid in broad daylight and dumped him in a deep well, claimed that a juju priest (babalawo) advised her to carry out the evil act if she ever wanted to conceive and have her own baby. In compliance with the directive of the said babalawo, the woman, Adijat Shina,25, abducted little Bashiru Suleman, and threw him into a well in her compound, 18 Ibijoke Street, Oregun, Lagos. Bashiru would have been history save for a neighbour who saw Adijat throwing him into the well. The neighbour, a housewife, immediately raised an alarm and people came and rescued the half-drowned Bashiru. Were she not known in the area, Adijat would have been lynched by the angry mob that gathered at the scene. However, civility prevailed and she was taken to Alausa police station alongside another neighbour, Manifa Musa,21, who was alleged to have conspired with her to perfect the act. The case has since been transferred to Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Lagos.

Episode 1: february 2008
Angry woman bites off her lovers focal places.

A man in his late 20s is writhing in pains at a Lagos hospital after his live-in-lover nearly bite off his manhood for bringing another woman into their home. The young man, identified as Femi Sunday from Badagry area, is under sedation at Milla Hospital, Awodura, Ajegunle while the woman identified as Bunmi escaped being lynched by a mob having been rescued by policemen from Ajeromi Police Station. According to neighbours who witnessed the early morning bizarre act, the woman, in her late 30s used her teeth to bite Sunday’s manhood during the fight.

God bless,

From Jumoke Akinade
Baker Hughes
Houston Tx

When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by abadaba(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Problem is. . . . this man is an old man, he should be the one counseling, not getting the counselled. And you have to take it in mind that some men abroad dont have in-laws to report to.

Boring.
One good thig about this thread is that it has exposed Hileke-Hidi as a tribal scumbag. So just buzz the shitt.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by oyinda3(f): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2010
abadaba abi whatever u call urself,
she is obviously and intelligently ignoring you. i think you should learn from her.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Come on now . . . old or young. people need counseling from others. But it makes no sense to have people who themselves seem to have no clue on marriage counseling those who are having issues.

I remember the example used in church just last week . . . the woman complained that her husband did not give her enough money for food and when she tried to get the in-laws to intervene, she was told she as the wife needed to learn to use the little she got to essentially make it all happen -i.e do magic and make it enough !!!
I laughed !!
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by paddylo1(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2010

Yea thats a problem. . .goes back to the issue of growing old in this country. . .

my uncle a very well established medical doctor(he makes over $200,000/yr). . just moved back to naija with his wife

he is probably in his mid 50s. . .

Most Naija men i know,go home to retire. .

i wonder what this dude was still doing in america @64

I can bet u that if they were settled down in lagos,Abuja or Enugu

they will both be alive today. . . cool

Punishment allowed  kiss   Depends on how you want  grin

lol. . . I think i want to lock u up for a week. . .(in my home of course). . wink and make u shake that. .ileke on your waist. . for days. . . cool
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by chiogo(f): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2010
There were a couple cases of murder by non-Igbo men. But fact remains that Igbo men are the majority perpetrators of this barbaric act.
Y'all can choose to call it a Nigerian problem but some people always have a bigger share of the so-called problem. With that said, the Nigerian name has been over-soiled around the world, it's getting more than sickening. Which one una dey sef? 419, terrorism, na wa oo.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2010
chiogo:

There were a couple cases of murder by non-Igbo men. But fact remains that Igbo men are the majority perpetrators of this barbaric act.
Y'all can choose to call it a Nigerian problem but some people always have a bigger share of the so-called problem. With that said, the Nigerian name has been over-soiled around the world, it's getting more than sickening. Which one una dey sef? 419, terrorism, na wa oo.

Thank You. But you have to be a tribalist to make that observation.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by EzeUche22(m): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

I haven't been posting tribalistic post. Actually, I have been supporting Yorubas and Africans in general against people who say we are inferior.

And I have been defending Nigerians concerning South Africans. Kind of makes it hard when I have a Yoruba trying to mock Igbo men. Don't you think?
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by EzeUche22(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2010
But to be honest, I think it is the stresses of American life on immigrant families. My family had its trouble in which my father had to get used to American life. Drinking and such. . . undecided
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 19, 2010
EzeUche22:

Ileke-Idi,

I haven't been posting tribalistic post. Actually, I have been supporting Yorubas and Africans in general against people who say we are inferior.

And I have been defending Nigerians concerning South Africans. Kind of makes it hard when I have a Yoruba trying to mock Igbo men. Don't you think?

What mocking. I am making an observation which is not far-fetched from the truth. You can try to prove me wrong, I have no problem with that.

But hell, you are going to keep personal insults out of this. we're not children anymore, Uchenna.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by abadaba(m): 12:53am On Aug 19, 2010
oyinda.:

abadaba abi whatever u call urself,
she is obviously and intelligently ignoring you. i think you should learn from her.
@Oyinda or whatever you call yourself: She must not ignore me. Am deliberately calling her out for destruction. How can a woman be so tribalist to that extent. A man murdered her fellow woman, and the only thing she could make out of it was to introduce Igbo this and that. Shame to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released / Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 / 'My cousin taught me how to steal from shops' – 22-year old suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.