Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s (9675 Views)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Burglar Arrested While Entertaining Self In Victim’s House / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2010
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2010
clean up this thread, seriously. undecided
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by philip0906(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2010
Again, BUt this man is a Professor of English.
May their soul R.I.P
whatz with all these "may their soul rest in peace" stuff?So na eveerybody wey die go rest in peace? undecided
@op
on their own undecided
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2010
Thread temporarily locked for cleaning up.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2010
Thread cleaned, re-opened and moved to Crime section.

Thanks for returning to the discussion of the subject matter.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by olafolarin(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2010
philip0906:

whatz with all these "may their soul rest in peace" stuff?So na eveerybody wey die go rest in peace? undecided
@op
on their own undecided

Even though they Committed sin against the will of God, we still
have towish them well.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Cause of Nigerian spousal murders:

1. Money issue
2. Stress
3. Sparkz gone
4. Affair
5. Immigration problem
6. Adjusting to new environment
7. Jealousy
8. Equality

etc.  . . I guess some men have no self control. . . . cant deal with stress easily

You completely forgot to add the "I will milk/destroy you in Divorce" threats.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by bkbabe97y(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
paddy_lo:

probably the former. . . . cool

whys a grown a.s.s man screaming EWWW like a b.i.t.ch. . . .i only hear girls use that term. . . cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=283187;type=avatar[/img]

Keep Running your mouth u red-eyed beast. . . . . Instead of coming on here trying to pick fights unnecessarily, maybe u should think of moving out of that cheap aszz apartment you got in ur profile pic! And, close the damn toilet door that ish aint sexy!

CC: YES, JARUS, I POSTED "IT" AGAIN! TRY NOT TO BE BIASED FOR ONCE! IF U REALLY WANT TO "CLEAN" UP THIS THREAD THEN DO SO! HIS POST REMAINS BUT MY REPLY IS GONE?!!? CLEAN-UP INDEED!
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=283187;type=avatar[/img]

Keep Running your mouth u red-eyed beast. . . . . Instead of coming on here trying to pick fights unnecessarily, maybe u should think of moving out of that cheap aszz apartment you got in your profile pic! And, close the damn toilet door that ish aint sexy!

CC: YES, JARUS, I POSTED "IT" AGAIN! TRY NOT TO BE BIASED FOR ONCE! IF U REALLY WANT TO "CLEAN" UP THIS THREAD THEN DO SO! HIS POST REMAINS BUT MY REPLY IS GONE?!!? CLEAN-UP INDEED!

AM CRACKING UP!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^
the intensity of the Professor's gaze sef, is something else The man is deep shocked shocked shocked
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by oyinda3(f): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2010
why r u guys putting his pic in ur posts like that? where is d moderator when you need one?

he's handsome sha grin
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
oyinda.:

why r u guys putting his pic in your posts like that? where is d moderator when you need one?

he's handsome sha grin

angry angry angry Cheating on me? angry angry angry
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by AloyEmeka5: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
oyinda.:

why r u guys putting his pic in your posts like that? where is d moderator when you need one?

he's handsome sha  grin

Na this thing you call handsome?. He looks like opolo that has glaucoma coupled with his flat igbo head. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
Funmi, You dey abuse person? I would tell becomrich to show us a map of your head and boobies now now.

Mapomeji where are you?
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by UyiIredia(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
eehhhnn !!!  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by AloyEmeka5: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
dayokanu:

I would tell becomrich to show us a map of your head and bosoms now now.

Mapomeji where are you?

As long as he draws the map with Batu software, I will not bother.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by sjeezy8: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
aloyemeka- half yoruba/ half igbo hermaphrodite

gay igbo man or gay yoruba man. or bi - either way the "shim" is annoying
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by bkbabe97y(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
sjeezy8:

aloyemeka- half yoruba/ half igbo hermaphrodite

gay igbo man or gay yoruba man. or bi - either way the "shim" is annoying

ROFLMAO!!! Lololol. Hhahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by sjeezy8: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2010
I mean im sure theres non igbos who have killed their wives- BUT DAMN  atleast 75% igbo dudes have too much pride and temper problem.

I know the dynamics are different just by the actions of igbo relatives I have and also the chicks ive dated. Igbo ladies are more subservient - so igbo ladies dont get an attitude with igboman or else he'll fuk you up or maybe kill you lipsrsealed LOL jk not really . . . grin But I know that igbo peeps marriage does last long But I cant really tell if its outta love, fear or financial security. When igbo guys say till death do us part - they fuckin mean it LOL. jk . . . . Not really LOL

becomrich3:

what you see in igbo men killing thier wife, is the after effect of a civil war. they even pass it on to thier next generation. It make them abit heartless and hard. igbo men tend not to be emotional, this is one thing i notice about igbo men.

There was no flushing done after the civil war. Their mind were train to kill. But was not brought back to human. the way the brain works is hard for some of you to understand.

there was no detoxification after the nigeria civil war. In the , mind of many igbo, there is still a civil war. It also account for IBB and Buhari and Gasau joining the presidential races. They were part of the civil war. The moment they saw the satellite pictures. The civil war kick in.

Ibb and others never went through detoxification after the civil war. And non detoxification account for the many military coup after the civil war. They already kill, human had no value to them. It becomes like any object. Debt also abroad can also be linked to its. inability of some nigerian to be honest with thier family in nigeria. It create stress, which activate the killer in them.
There is still a civil war in the mind of many nigerian and in the way they act.

lol yooo dis is the funniest comment- "there was no detoxification after civil war"
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by abadaba(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
sjeezy8:

I mean im sure theres non igbos who have killed their wives- BUT DAMN atleast 75% igbo dudes have too much pride and temper problem.

I know the dynamics are different just by the actions of igbo relatives I have and also the chicks ive dated. Igbo ladies are more subservient - so igbo ladies dont get an attitude with igboman or else he'll fuk you up or maybe kill you lipsrsealed LOL jk not really . . . grin But I know that igbo peeps marriage does last long But I cant really tell if its outta love, fear or financial security. When igbo guys say till death do us part - they fuckin mean it LOL. jk . . . . Not really LOL

lol yooo dis is the funniest comment- "there was no detoxification after civil war"
The above post is brainless.
Literature evidence is needed from you Area boy. Failure to do that will mean you have to tell us where you hide on the day brains where created.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by chiogo(f): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
LOL grin grin grin grin

This thread is funny sha.
Re: Professor Dubem Okafor Kills Wife,self In U.s by AloyEmeka5: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
abadaba:

The above post is brainless.
Literature evidence is needed from you Area boy. Failure to do that will mean you have to tell us where you hide on the day brains where created.

Don't mind him. Oba Deji of Akure and the Florida pharmacist were his brother o. The fact that Oba Deji's wife didn't die doesn't mean his case was different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Assists Hubby Rape 16 Year Old Maid / 4 Students Kidnapped In Epe, Lagos / 5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.